Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think the nail is in the coffin?

InsuranceFraud

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

It will happen eventually. Would be nice if Sony purchase DE or if Sony picks the game up and other developers like Guerrilla Games and few others collaborate adding more content to it. 

I think DE needs some vacation of it and do something else. I think they are burned out. 

Cool, so, no actual, verifiable information.

Thanks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Wouldn't mind WF being a mobile game...

Unrelated to this topic at hand but I'm bored so I will digress a bit.

You know the only issue I have with mobile games?

Touch screen controls are so clunky for anything that isn't a point-and-click type game. I'm not sure if that is just me not liking them or not being able to adapt to them, but then again I'm not fond of M&K because it causes my left hand to cramp up something fierce.

Just now, Aldain said:

Touch screen controls are so clunky for anything that isn't a point-and-click type game. I'm not sure if that is just me not liking them or not being able to adapt to them, but then again I'm not fond of M&K because it causes my left hand to cramp up something fierce.

Aren't there those clip-on handheld controllers now? Might be worth looking into.

7 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Define "Real new content". Because by the definition that I know of (new levels, classes, enemies and game modes) Warframe has never stopped adding it.

New tile sets, planet systems. 

New open world arenas that continuous with railjack or at least has a transition.

Lore in the architecture that the player finds about the history of the warframes. 

Instead of permutation and combination of unit tiles into a linear level. It needs different modeled places. 

Also, you really should learn how investment works.

It's a Chinese game if the company owes 51% of those investments.

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Cool, so, no actual, verifiable information.

Thanks.

You have to do your homework. I did mine. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Understandable.  

I enjoy the 8bit Warfame app some fans made, but I can't play on my cell because of how hard it is to use the on screen controls, have to put it on a tablet.  Plus, bluetooth controllers are a thing these days.  I have a KB & M set up for my cell phone, might pick up a controller and really freak people out lol

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You have to do your homework. I did mine. 

Oh come on.  If you did your homework, then you have sources and proof.  Telling me to do my own just screams of "I got nothing but you can't prove it"

Ya got nothin', Tenno.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

Aren't there those clip-on handheld controllers now? Might be worth looking into.

Yes there are standard pad controls for phones. There is no loss of generality with the GUI or how the game plays. It is modular. 

Just now, Aldain said:

Yeah, the real money is in finding an interface that fits the masses - UI is tough enough, but the physical layer is a mess.

However, we are getting really good with brain wave scanning...

So, a nice bluetooth-tiara and the phone projecting on the living room TV...I can dream, right? (not just about the tiara)

As for the doom, I do not subscribe at this time, some people just like to be negative, IME.

Oh come on.  If you did your homework, then you have sources and proof.  Telling me to do my own just screams of "I got nothing but you can't prove it"

Ya got nothin', Tenno.  

You are free to believe what you want. I don't need to become the source. 

http://leyoutech.com.hk/chairmans-statement

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 1

Just now, Corvid said:

I mean yeah the concept is there, but not everything implements them well.

Also there is a HUGE problem with the mobile game market being 99% uninspired shovelware with massive in-app purchase, I've been an old fashioned console scrub since the SNES era though so mayhaps it is just me not keeping up with the kids these days.

I enjoy the 8bit Warfame app some fans made, but I can't play on my cell because of how hard it is to use the on screen controls, have to put it on a tablet.  Plus, bluetooth controllers are a thing these days.  I have a KB & M set up for my cell phone, might pick up a controller and really freak people out lol

Huh, I'll have to look that app up, if only to see what it looks like.

1 minute ago, Zimzala said:

Yeah, the real money is in finding an interface that fits the masses - UI is tough enough, but the physical layer is a mess.

Tell me about it, clunky user interfaces are one of the top three things that kill a game for me, and I've seen some mobile games that make even old NES games look like they have good UIs.

3 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

-Snip-

So in other words your definition of "Content" is completely arbitrary based on a personal wishlist. Sorry mate, but that doesn't fly.

Just now, Felsagger said:

You make the claim, you back it up. We're giving you a lot of leeway already since you're making unfalsifiable statements.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Take your time to do your homework. Don't expect other people to think for you. 

See?  See?

You had that the entire time.  Up to 8 posts could have been avoided if you had just provided that in the first place. This isn't about someone thinking for me, it's about burden of proof.  You make an assertion, you support it with proof.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 4

Leyou Announcements and Circulars

09 April 2020

As with every company there will always be ups and downs. With the stress the world and market are under right now, a lot of companies are trying to liquidate standings to sustain less of a potential loss. Times of hardship can cause momentous changes and shifts in a company. Companies can be sold and bought out in order to not have to file for bankruptcy. Sometimes they find themselves in new better more suited hands in the terms of who is holding the company. 

There is no indication that there is anything wrong with Leyou or Warframe

from what we can see at the moment. Warframe may appear to be struggling in areas of content to some, but it does not mean they are dying. 

6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

This article is from '17

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

See?  See?

You had that the entire time.  Up to 8 posts could have been avoided if you had just provided that in the first place. This isn't about someone thinking for me, it's about burden of proof.  You make an assertion, you support it with proof.

I don't need to follow your rules. 

I don't owe you anything. I don't need to have the burden of proof. If you want proof then you search for your truth. 

• Like 3

Are there nails in the coffin? Yes, every games got em even from launch.

Is it the "final" nail.... doubtful but keep piling up nails and well get there sooner rather than later. 

Honestly my biggest issue with SS is that even working under laboratory conditions (read perfectly) I can't fathom what significant benefit it brings to the table. To me I can only see it as a potential liability. Either by proxy of adding on more apparently needless element that can malfunction or by being a required mechanic almost ensuring that at some point in the future the content that requires said mechanic is rendered literally (not even being figurative about it) unplayable because too few people are undertaking it.

Maybe squad link is part of some larger master plan but if it is I'm not seeing it.

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1

Just now, Felsagger said:

I don't owe you anything. I don't need to have the burden of proof. If you want proof then you search for your truth. 

Ah, so you just don't understand how to have conversations with people.  Cool. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

If you want anybody to take your arguments seriously, these are the rules you need to follow. Otherwise, you will rightfully be laughed out of the discussion.

• Like 5

Just now, Corvid said:

If you want anybody to take your arguments seriously, these are the rules you need to follow. Otherwise, you will rightfully be laughed out of the discussion.

Am I looking for that? I did my research and got some conclusions. You don't need to follow what I write. If I got laughed. Nothing changes. In other words, who care. 

However I don't come here empty handed. 

• Like 1