Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Takami said:

Hi, i can't access the relay, the screen just turn black

Same. Tried three times on the switch. I was a little worried the bugs wouldnt have been squashed before this was rolled out for consoles, I wouldnt have believed that those fears would be realized before I could even start my first attempt at the event!

• Like 1

We're aware that some Nintenno have been experiencing kill code and black screen bugs during the first Murex Wave. Both should be fixed when the next wave begins at 4:40 PM ET! I'll let you know here when we've hotdropped the coming fixes

I can't see my friends in the dojo (neither in my squad nor outside of it), kinetic siphon traps don't work anymore (enemies get free instantly) grineer manics teleport to unreachable spots outside the walls. (so no way to kill them) And Archmelee still doesn't work.

Apart from that really happy with the update 🙂 Did a Railjack Scarlet spear mission and it worked flawlessly ^^

Edited by (NSW)Hermy

45 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

We've Hotdropped the following fixes:

• Fixed there being an enormous amount of Flotillas.
  • Fixed loading into a broken Flotilla.

You're probably already aware but looks like no one on switch can enter a relay. Just gives a black screen which soft locks the game (pressing + closes it though thankfully)

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

We're aware that some Nintenno have been experiencing kill code and black screen bugs during the first Murex Wave. Both should be fixed when the next wave begins at 4:40 PM ET! I'll let you know here when we've hotdropped the coming fixes

I just did 2 full 17 wave ground runs on the wave which was supposed to fix this issue, flotilla has made 0 progress, space team still not receiving kill codes. Not that I’m surprised but hopefully de isn’t either to hear this.. 

37 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

We're taking another look at what might be causing the blank screen bug on Nintendo Switch! I'm so sorry for the trouble, everyone. Thank you for your reports. We'll get this fixed right away.

If it helps diagnose the issue, when switching region to Europe, I can join the flotilla and play ground squad missions but if I try the murax mission, it tells me to wait until all players have returned to the flotilla. Makes me think the game still thinks I'm in the murax mission or something. 

That reminds me of the previous issue regarding Railjack missions, where it counts a mission time on the background after returning to your dry dock, thus not giving you any intrinsics which were racked up while out in space. At the very least, it hadn't given the intrinsics immediately. These issues could be related.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I haven't found the post I saw on the forums mentioning the Railjack bug I referenced, but I thought I should correct myself by stating the fact that it hadn't given earned intrinsics right away.

Can't join the relay; clicking the scarlet spear just causes the menu to hang on a blacked out screen until you press start to return to the starchart. I've been able to get in like twice, but it only works on friday the 13th if there is a new moon and all the planets align. 

Edited by (NSW)ArXyn

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Brunzwick said:

Is the matchmaking bug (the one we've had since kuva liches launched) fixed? For reference, I'm speaking of the one that caused select players to be unable to invite others to parties.

As far as I know yes

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed The New War cinematic not playing when selected from the The New War Chapters Codex, if Erra Quest was completed prior to the Update.
  • Fixed cases of being stuck on a blank screen when entering a Flotilla.

hace 9 minutos, [DE]Helen dijo:

Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed The New War cinematic not playing when selected from the The New War Chapters Codex, if Erra Quest was completed prior to the Update.
  • Fixed cases of being stuck on a blank screen when entering a Flotilla.

I'm still experiencing the bug when I try to enter the Scarlet Spear relay. Only difference is I can now back out of the blank screen upon pressing the + button on the Switch. 

Edited by (NSW)AQDY
Force closed the app after receiving the update and r works now.
  • Like 1