Ive added 3 to the chart below

On 2020-04-13 at 5:44 PM, Seditious_Spyke said:

UK Timezone's Equivalent

• Monday - 6pm

• Tuesday - 9pm

• Wednesday - 3pm

• Thursday - Midnight

• Friday - 7pm

Odd, watched yesterday, but no magnolia tree. Double-checking now, everything's still connected alright. The flower decanter the day before came in no issues. As has many a drop before it.

Edit: then again I didn't get the drop today, either, so I guess it's over to the old unlink + relink with me. To be continued.

Weird... I didn't get the Miniature Magnolia Tree drop even tho I watched Tuesdays stream with Danielle smashing up the Condrix's. I did get the Tarna Planter on Wednesday tho, so my Twitch link must be working OK.

It's a shame these posts don't pop up in the PS4 app on Sunday or Monday to remind us of the times, I always miss the Monday show as I forget when it starts as I'm working at the time 😞

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have got in store for us this evening and tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, (NSW)reapingdragoner said:

My post was removed as well

2 hours ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Could any mod explain to me why any mention of Rahetalius gets removed? I merely suggested that DE comment on his video on the devstream, and it was deleted. I see no reason to remove it.

I think just posting a video from a partner with no additional commentary from your part is considered spamming. According to moderator "Letter 13": 

"If a video creator wishes to have their video posted on the Warframe forums, they are capable of posting it themselves in the Fan Zone subforum.

Posting videos on behalf of others is considered a form of spamming/advertising and isn't something we condone, especially when it follows the "Hey everyone check out this video by person X, Y or Z and tell me what you think" style."

6 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

I think just posting a video from a partner with no additional commentary from your part is considered spamming. According to moderator "Letter 13": 

"If a video creator wishes to have their video posted on the Warframe forums, they are capable of posting it themselves in the Fan Zone subforum.

Posting videos on behalf of others is considered a form of spamming/advertising and isn't something we condone, especially when it follows the "Hey everyone check out this video by person X, Y or Z and tell me what you think" style."

My comment got deleted, and it didn't link the video, though. This is exactly what I said: "I really hope points made in Rahetalius' video are brought up during the devstream."

6 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

My comment got deleted, and it didn't link the video, though. This is exactly what I said: "I really hope points made in Rahetalius' video are brought up during the devstream."

I think it is still considered advertising. You don't need to link the video to be considered advertising. I can't say "Hey, check out Apple's new smartphone on their store" without linking to the site, because I'm still spreading information about it. Also, was your comment made just after someone posted the video? That could be the case.

Just now, HolySeraphin said:

I think it is still considered advertising. You don't need to link the video to be considered advertising. I can say "Hey, check out Apple's new smartphone on their store" without linking to the site, but I'm still spreading information about it.

That really has nothing to do with what I'm saying. No doubt DE has already seen the video, I was merely hoping they were to address the points made in his video. How is that advertising?

9 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

That really has nothing to do with what I'm saying. No doubt DE has already seen the video, I was merely hoping they were to address the points made in his video. How is that advertising?

It isn't just about DE. You're advertising his video to any other warframe user on an official DE post, which is likely to get a lot of views. Not everyone knows who Rahetalius is or follow his channel, and that's where the advertising comes in. Basically anyone that is interested in the streams will see this post, and likely your comment, and they MIGHT view his video. This works as avertising for Rahetalius, because his video will get more views. It goes like this:

You: Hey devs, what do you think of Rahetalius video?

Player 1: Who is Rahetalius? (User searches on youtube)

Player 2: Oh, he made a video? Better check that out. (opens youtube)

(Rahetalius gets more views and popularity)

Archived