Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich emphera

blackovercoat

I started to grind for vengeful charge emphera since update that double the emphera chance (to 20%), and after nearly a month kill liches i keep on 1 lich per day, now im at 24th lich still no emphera,

so i just want to ask is this normal, and just really really bad RNG ? or something wrong happen ?

And also when will emphera will be generated at the moment larva was spam, or at the moment it is kill and become lich ?

zbRgV5b.png

• Like 2

Really bad RNG. You have no idea how many Exploiter Orbs I had to kill for the Step Ephemeras. I think I got about three (no wait, at least four since I crafted one) frozen steps before I got shocking step.

Anyway,

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but if you haven't already check the "Progenitor" section of Kuva Liches on the Wiki. It shows what element liches will have based on what frame, and the ephemeras are based on the element chosen.

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 1

Just bad RNG,

I got all the ephemera except the magnetic one I am at more than 70 liches I think. 

Can't tell if the larvling spawns with ephemera or not as players have no means to identify it. 

But if you go to menu after mercying larvling you can see if the lich has it. 

• Like 1

I've got all the epheras but a good 90% of my weapons have been 27% or lower.

For the record the impact one was not shown at all on the lich and has been a pleasant surprise, the others were noticeable at lvl0.

Edited by Galuf
  • Like 1

20%, would be 1 in 5. My RNG-farming rule of thumb has been dived that by 2 for expectation, which would be 1 in 10. Right now I've completed 24 liches and have 2 ephemeras that I found myself (traded for 2 more).  Hmmm tracking my rule of thumb, but doesn't look like 20%.

RNG is its own animal, but you're not doing real well...

• Like 1

So, the thing about RNG, is that well... it's Random. I have only done 27 Liches, I have all the Ephemeras, and weapons (all but 4 weapons where gotten before they previewed the weapons), in fact I have gotten multiple of a few the Ephemeras. Sadly you are having bad luck. 

Edited by AegisSiege
  • Like 1

Probably bad RNG. Since the update that upped the Ephemera chance to 20%, I got each of the remaining ones (I already had the fire one at the time) within six tries each. Memorably, I got the magnetic one on my first go.

Though I was also repeatedly re-rolling for specific weapons in addition to hunting for Ephemeras at the time. Like, sometimes I went for 50+ Cassini runs at a time for just one weapon. Maybe the RNG got bored of my stubborn hammering at it, threw up its hands and went; "fine, here's your Ephemera, you can stop now."

Edited by KnossosTNC