Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Daily Tribute system is trash.

1000 days, I made it to 1000 log in days and got my lodestar armor, I've played off and on since closed beta but only came back and stayed(minus a small break) a couple months before PoE dropped and in all that time I never got a Machete blueprint. Since I missed the Tactical Alert it was associated with and the time it was avialable in the market my only hope has been the log in rewards which has avoided giving me this oversized butterknife.

This is literally the worst thing I've ever experienced, even worse than that time I was born. My emotions are so mixed up that I dont know if I want to cry or be angry or angrycry.

d2f39993a8.jpg

f18ec1161e.jpg

srsly tho DE pls give me a machete.

Edited by LordPantaloonsthe3rd
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, yarl5000 said:

Or put it as a chem lab research in the dojo.

Even that works too yeah. Though, I would prefer the Scorpion dropping them since Heavy Gunners drop the Gorgon blueprint but either or works to be honest.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Even that works too yeah. Though, I would prefer the Scorpion dropping them since Heavy Gunners drop the Gorgon blueprint but either or works to be honest.

Oh yeah either or would work.  One would give guarantee way to get it, other would keep a small RNG component of it.

If it was a drop would have to add it to the list of things to clean out every so often like the gorgon blueprints and such but for sure one or the other should be how it is handled (unless they just want to put it back in the market as a blueprint, forget their reasoning for taking it away in the first place)

• Like 3

The fact that some weapons/mods are hidden behind daily tribute is a way for DE to inflate player retention metrics. Yes this system is absolute trash, but it works for them. Tons of games do that, and imho even if it is degrading there are worst things in the video game industry :).

Edited by Galuf
  • Like 2

This doesn't hurt me for some reason what hurts me are the horrible daily rewards you receive.. wow! 2 morphics for logging in mean come on atleast x10 that. This is their way of making people login every day but the rewards are a joke unless you hit a milestone or that lucky 6hr booster. 

13 hours ago, Ineradicable said:

This doesn't hurt me for some reason what hurts me are the horrible daily rewards you receive.. wow! 2 morphics for logging in mean come on atleast x10 that. This is their way of making people login every day but the rewards are a joke unless you hit a milestone or that lucky 6hr booster. 

Rewards increase as you login daily.

Morphics are Rounded(1 + Day/200) so you are between 200 and 400 days. 6 at 1000 days.

Same with boosters. (3 × [1 + Day/100]) hours

6 hours is under 200 days.  33 hours at 1000 days.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

This is literally the worst thing I've ever experienced, even worse than that time I was born.

Are you seriously whining, about a damned login reward? Really?

15 hours ago, Ineradicable said:

2 morphics for logging in mean come on atleast x10 that

Free game gives you free stuff, NOT good enough, how dare they not give us more.

• Like 2

Just now, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

im leaning torwards crying now.

If its any consolation... I didn't claim mine yet from the Foundry... its just sitting there... so I have no MR advantage over anyone who didn't get it yet. :)

• Like 1