Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack forma?

Watching, i hear of upcoming changes and the primary complaints of there not being enough avionics capacity. It all gives me a feeling of a unformed frame or weapon.

Is DE secretly planning to do a forma like system for railjack? The evidence points to it being possible. Each avionic has a "house" which is comparable to the polarities of mods. It feels like it would. E entirely in the method of de to do a halved avionics drain system based on the house system.

Example of course.. forma a avionic slot for Zekti mods and zekti avionics in that slot have half the capacity drain while every other house has 50% increased drain.

This is not a suggestion.. well its not ment to be.. more like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory  that DE might go such a route as the prerequisites are mostly already there.

Edited by (PS4)ForNoPurpose

1 hour ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Is DE secretly planning to do a forma like system for railjack?

It's not a secret when they themselves talk about it 😛

Granted, things can change, who knows, but a dev did hinted on his stream towards potatoes/forma in the future.

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

I'd love separate avionics pools for RJ and its weapons.

That seems like it would let us focus our builds more when they release new avionics. Good idea.

Forma your Warframe, sentinel, companion, weapons, K-drive, archwing, archgun, archmelee, Kitgun, Zaw— I don't want another one to add in that list, just give us some better system than putting some kind of forma on railjack

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

s DE secretly planning to do a forma like system for railjack?

at first I thought "Railjack Forma" = ANOTHER new Forma type. I hope not, Formas have been popping up like Stand Users in JJBA and it's kind of ridiculous. but actually using Regular Forma on our Avionics grid would probably be a good idea, though I'm not sure we're yet at the point where we have a large enough diversity of mods (avionics) to warrant this. plus there's the question of how this would work when there's no set Avionics capacity, due to different Reactors giving different capacities.

7 hours ago, Bekad0r said:

They already announced that avionics will have about 20 % less drain with the upcoming patch today.

Oh thank the Lotus. I'm annoyed farming for the MKIII reactor and being stuck at the 60ish range on the one I have currently.

7 hours ago, MasterZangdar said:

Avionics houses are going away. So very unlikely it happens the way you're describing.

Are they really going away? or are they just not gonna share all types of avionics on each house? like instead of having the same avionic for each house with different amounts it's just a single one with a fixed amount but still belonging to a single house?

Edited by (PS4)lumen2ne1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

Are they really going away? or are they just not gonna share all types of avionics on each house? like instead of having the same avionic for each house with different amounts it's just a single one with a fixed amount but still belonging to a single house?

2 minutes ago, Bekad0r said:

Dev stream last night. So should be live in a few hours ( before midday DE time).

Nice. Though I'm gonna be honest I don't think 20% is even close to being able to fill the 9 slots with good avionics, let alone battle/tactical stuff on top of that.

1 minute ago, anarchy753 said:

Nice. Though I'm gonna be honest I don't think 20% is even close to being able to fill the 9 slots with good avionics, let alone battle/tactical stuff on top of that.

I think we will see either Corpus or Sentient reactors within the year. I highly doubt what we have now is the endgame for Railjack parts.

2 minutes ago, Bekad0r said:

I think we will see either Corpus or Sentient reactors within the year. I highly doubt what we have now is the endgame for Railjack parts.

Probably, but I think it's just a big symptom of what they wanted initially. They had that whole slider thing where you could put stats towards guns at the cost of other stats and couldn't have it perfect when they first showed the mode. When that got punted and turned into mods 2.0 they clearly wanted to retain the whole "you can't have what you want even with maximum capacity" which is just an unsatisfying thing to inflict on players.

10 minutes ago, Bekad0r said:

Anything to help with the super low RNG of farming for MKIII reactors now would be nice. Somewhat frustrating to have everything else upgraded, and be badly limited by a crap reactor.

1 minute ago, HoustonDragon said:

Anything to help with the super low RNG of farming for MKIII reactors now would be nice. Somewhat frustrating to have everything else upgraded, and be badly limited by a crap reactor.

They are already introducing valence transfers for components, so if you do get S#&$tier ones you can at least build then combine them to boost your stats a little. However since they're still capped to the max values of each house, you'd still need to luck out on finding a few Vidar MKIIIs to combine.

1 hour ago, anarchy753 said:

57 minutes ago, Bekad0r said:

I stand corrected, patch just dropped, and this is my newly valenced 100-100 reactor. Everything I want and use is maxed with room to spare. Loving it. 0iGWGPr.jpg

• Like 2