Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

I've tried to log in three times now with like six or seven restarts of the launcher to make sure the hotfix was in and nothing downloaded but trying to actually log in gave the new version restart message.

Server issue, hotfix is still uploading or...what? Was just going to go in with a clan mate to check all the changes o_o

When trying to login to the game, I get the “An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher” message. Re running the launcher doesn’t do anything as the update already installed, the game is unplayable for me.

14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please increase the cap on Intrinsics to 5115. It feels bad that not only did players who farmed Railjack before burn their own time like every other launched update, and they get no benefits from the Intrinsic changes.

100% agree with this. Veteran players who did all this really get nothing from the changes. Helps new players, casual, and returning players. Does feel like the loyal players got majorly alpha-tested. 

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please increase the cap on Intrinsics to 5115. It feels bad that not only did players who farmed Railjack before burn their own time like every other launched update, and they get no benefits from the Intrinsic changes.

100% agreed. Considering the gain ratio for Intrinsics was doubled, everyone should've received a doubling of the intrinsics they farmed so far. You know, to keep the time investment equally valuable before and after big patches.

I literally spent near 300 hours farming perfect parts (59,7% fire ratio zetki guns) that obviously instantly capped out to 60 with the introduction of fusion. And i REALLY wish i hadn't bothered grinding as much because now i still have a way longer way to go maxing out my intrinsics compared to if i had only started really grinding the exp now.

Archived