Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: May 11 - 14

[DE]Helen

Hiya @[DE]Bear  and @[DE]Megan  I know you both work very hard. and I thank you for it.    During the live stream today,  I was on as one of the first to log into twitch to be ready for the drop. I was active, has my status to online and "watching warframe"  and set my screen to full screen while the stream was on. I watched the whole hour until Helen moved to raid another stream.  I have check periodically today for the drop but it has not come into my inbox. 

I have gotten the previous drop from Friday last week, so I know my account is setup correctly. I'm sure you are all still working on it. but if you have already sent out the script to give the lenses to everyone watching, you've missed me. 

2 hours ago, Avalanche112358 said:

sadly got no mixer drop from the stream 😞

re-linked the account just at the beginning of the stream

but after all looking forward to getting one tomorrow

Helen said during the stream that they can't do anything about mixer drop at the moment with the home streams.  s oyou should watch through twitch for the time being until all this covid stuff is done with. 

4 hours ago, Avalanche112358 said:

sadly got no mixer drop from the stream 😞

re-linked the account just at the beginning of the stream

but after all looking forward to getting one tomorrow

I think they said in a devstream that the mixer drop is broken and that's why they only do lottery with the twitch viewers.

56 minutes ago, Digressive said:

How about this?

Dw1C9Px.png

This is better, but what you want to do for big pieces of data is to do alternating colours. I made a very quick mockup that I do myself at work:

N3z0MPY.png

This makes it a lot easier to follow rows. It's up to you of course how you'd like to format it though.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Matt-S said:

This is better, but what you want to do for big pieces of data is to do alternating colours. I made a very quick mockup that I do myself at work:

N3z0MPY.png

This makes it a lot easier to follow rows. It's up to you of course how you'd like to format it though.

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated!

Usually I would have done that myself (I initially knocked this up very quickly) but in this case the goal was to make it easier to follow when zoomed in on a smaller screen (like a phone) where you can't see the left or top columns.

1 hour ago, (XB1)LostSpark13 said:

Perfect!

Like Matt said alternative lines are the more professional approach but in this case I can go "my line is first green" or "I need to follow last yellow".

Thank you very much for the tweak!

You're most welcome!

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Necrowakker:

Helen said during the stream that they can't do anything about mixer drop at the moment with the home streams.  s oyou should watch through twitch for the time being until all this covid stuff is done with. 

thanks, I thought this was only for the lottery and not for the regular stream rewards especially because it's titled as: Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

4 minutes ago, Avalanche112358 said:

thanks, I thought this was only for the lottery and not for the regular stream rewards especially because it's titled as: Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

Better safe than sorry. but I'm still waiting for my drop. and I watched the whole stream. 

but I'm done wasting time on Twitch.  I never liked social media, and stream / watching others playing games, when I could be doing other productive work, or gaming myself is a better use of my spare time. 

I had the stream full screened on my TV while i did house work. I listened and watched most of it while the TV was in view, i even stopped to check the drop status in game. nothing. so thats me done for streams.  I only watched them for the drops. so if they're not working i won't waste time and internet bandwidth for it.  (i mean I could instead listen to music while gaming or doing house work)

5 minutes ago, (NSW)C4ffy said:

Is it intended we can't use the lenses from the drop as a material component to upgrade them to Lua variant?

The drop is greater. You need to upgrade the greater to eidolon before they can be used to make Lua.

You can get eidolon lens blueprints from the top tier bounty in cetus.

3 minutes ago, yarl5000 said:

The drop is greater. You need to upgrade the greater to eidolon before they can be used to make Lua.

You can get eidolon lens blueprints from the top tier bounty in cetus.

oh I forgot about the Eidolon ones 😄 

Thanks 😄 

Archived