Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Farming Method for Glassmaker Standing

EzioTheEagle

Best way for NW standing farm besides daily, weekly and elite weekly tasks : go with a full team to orb valis.. Any of the 3 toroid farm location.. Stay there for 40min-1hr..u can get glass enemies spawn 1-2 times atleast.. If lucky 3 times even.. Each spawn gives u 150 standing.. So 150-300 easy standing farm...

Also MOT is another great option or any other survival for 35-40min can work.. 

There is no real point other than sheer boredom to try and get even a extra 1k standing from spawns.

a 1k daily. minutes.

1k in timed and RNG amount of spawns. 5 hours? I'd save the burnout for the possible mini boss that offers more near the end of the season.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 4

I basically quit looking for them, since they pop up randomly enough when doing other stuff. Bounties on Cetus and Fortuna are good, along with running Survival missions. My complaint remains that the Cephalite is still a little too costly per run since the puzzle is buggy. They should either lower the cost or not boot you when you fall.

3 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Or maybe, you know, just play the game normally?

They spawn pretty much everywhere.

Even in the Sentient Anomaly.

Go on. Wait for it there. Glassed Sentients.

This is not an attempt to troll.

.... Yeah.

13 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Even in the Sentient Anomaly.

Go on. Wait for it there. Glassed Sentients.

This is not an attempt to troll.

.... Yeah.

You say that but Nora was saying stuff about sensing glass during my RJ missions on Tuesday... I would have liked to fight glassed fighters and crewships, but no, only foot soldiers onboard ships and stations get glassed.