Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

Trinity has been evaded fofor so long,the most nerfed Warframe in the game. Aside from her being given as a twitch drop freebie some years ago, she has been the longest to be vaulted. And I only wanted her for the Kubro armor, I had hoped it would release with a different frame and sooner but ya know... whatever.

So last time Nova was unvaulted you released an entirely new weapon, Akvasto Prime, a long awaited variation, could wepossibly get dedicated prime cosmetics for Frost and Mag, so that we can keep cosmetic packs together anand organized please.

7 minutes ago, Yrveth said:

Yet again the gene masking kit is not part of the accessories even though it's not something we can farm ingame 🙄

Lol I find it odd also, but unlike other prime packages she doesn't come with 2 weapons, the kubro and collar are in its place. Not to mention the glyph or noggle you will get later. So it's not as if all accessories are inherently bound to the accessories pack.

At least this is up front, the noggle being released later only to those who bought the full package was definitely shady can grab for completionist players.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Lol I find it odd also, but unlike other prime packages she doesn't come with 2 weapons, the kubro and collar are in its place. Not to mention the glyph or noggle you will get later. So it's not as if all accessories are inherently bound to the accessories pack.

At least this is up front, the noggle being released later only to those who bought the full package was definitely shady can grab for completionist players.

So what they should've done is give her another weapon and put the gene masking kit in with the accessories. I've farmed Trinity Prime on release, as well as the collar. I don't need more of them. I just want this kubrow accessory which should be part of the accessory pack. If the masking kit was auto unlocked with the collar that would be fine, but it's not.

hace 14 horas, [DE]Helen dijo:

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar (with Prime Gene Masking Kit and Incubator Upgrade Segment)

hace 14 horas, [DE]Helen dijo:

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Why the Prime Gene Masking Kit is only in the full Trinity Prime Access pack but not in the accessories and cosmetics one?

9 hours ago, Leqesai said:

-snip-

I think we could go even simpler and still make Trin feel much better to play than she is now.

• First, do away with full-body casts on at least her 2 and 3. Trin wants to cast these frequently, and all the anim does is make her clunky and relatively stationary in a game that has evolved its mobility so darn much.
  • Second (and this isn't my original idea), just swap functionality of WoL and EV. (Also take off the CC from WoL, it's not needed.)
    •  WoL passively pulses healing to allies, allowing Trin to heal-support without Blessing spam.
    • EV requires allies to damage the tagged enemy, making allies work for their power and giving Trin the ability to "shot-call" priority targets for the squad.

16 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

That doesn't mean much. Edo prime released with Volt prime and it's in the unvault with Nova and Trinity. With your logic, Edo prime shouldn't even be included in this pack.

Some accessories were redistributed because the first vaulted frame, Frost, didn't have a PA pack. It's most likely DE won't redistribute any more accessories, judging from the latest unvaultings.

Il y a 12 heures, (NSW)Evilpricetag a dit :

Trinity has been evaded fofor so long,the most nerfed Warframe in the game. 

Not to mention farming her normal version is a tedious slog.

No one likes collecting a rare resource to fight a boss

No one likes a boss fight that consists of 5 minutes of protecting a series of objectives.

No one likes having to do that 3+ times, depending on RNG.

Also, why are there only 3 prime weapons? Isn't it 2 weapons per frame?

2 hours ago, (NSW)Faerwald said:

I know it's not included in the pack, but it'd be nice if the blueprint and the link for the akvasto got a couple of relics included in there. Probably won't happen though. 

Akvasto Prime blueprint and link shouldn't be in the pack considering it came through the Void Trader.  Look for the Axi A5 relics, which have Vasto Prime and Akvasto Prime drops, when the Void Trader appears.

10 hours ago, (PS4)thedragonplayer2 said:

will Baro sell again the relics for Akvasto prime during this prime vault?

Why?  Do you need the Akvasto Prime drops?  I hear there's this GeneralDecoy player on PS4 that is sitting on a horde of relics and is free from college until next month.  Might want to hit him up and see if he can help.  Just a suggestion.

On 2020-05-19 at 11:04 AM, Voltage said:

Likely because Nova and Edo will sell better. Also, if we only looked at new Vaults, things like Loki, Frost, and Ember won't return for an immense length of time.

but nova was unvaulted less than a year ago, Valk has been in the safe for longer

Archived