Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should I Go For?

TrueShinobi1335

Question

3 minutes ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Sounds Interesting, I guess I'll look more into Limbo. 

Limbo is just that, BUT use Limbo with caution. He is one of the more complex Warframes. But DEFINITELY FUN. One of my favorites. Nyx causes mass hysteria which is close to that. But she is a bit easier to get the hang of.

1 minute ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Is Inaros A good choice?

Y.E.S. (vid is FULL of details, but it will at least teach you what you need to know)

• Like 1

All Of Them.

Sorry, I had to. Personally, I would recommend spending time with Volt until you hit level 30 with him.

As you play around in missions with Volt, think to yourself, "What abilities would I like to use...?"

Consider your Warframe's 4 Abilities as a "Wizards Spells". What would your Wizard cast?

Would They control enemies, and absorb damage to be later cast back at your foes? (Nyx)

Would your Wizard Summon the dead to fight as their side, while converting the corpses of fallen enemies into more Treasure for the team? (Nekros)

Or Would your Character not choose to be a Wizard, but instead, a Brawler, ready to knock down foes with a swift punch. Summoning Solid Walls of Rock, and Earth Elementals to fight at your side?(Atlas)

The truth is, there is no answer to your question. Just point find the next one you want to try for the fun of it! They are all worth getting/playing with for their own reasons. Possibly look up the next closest Boss and see what Warframe they drop!

(You mention fast with Powerful Abilities... Nezha, Ember, There are quite a few. Most Warframes can be very fast)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Ok So My Nick Name Is in honor of my lost old account. I want A warframe that's fast and has powerful abilites. 

So... Ash. Invisibility, despite that it's short for him, is still one of the most powerful mechanics in the game. He's faster than a lot of frames  just by his base running speed, but he also has teleport. Shuriken's augment is extremely powerful for armor stripping and against starchart enemies you can just run with bladestorm on constantly to wipe areas by simply looking at someone menacingly. 

6 minutes ago, Nicaris said:

All Of Them.

Sorry, I had to. Personally, I would recommend spending time with Volt until you hit level 30 with him.

As you play around in missions with Volt, think to yourself, "What abilities would I like to use...?"

Consider your Warframe's 4 Abilities as a "Wizards Spells". What would your Wizard cast?

Would They control enemies, and absorb damage to be later cast back at your foes? (Nyx)

Would your Wizard Summon the dead to fight as their side, while converting the corpses of fallen enemies into more Treasure for the team? (Nekros)

Or Would your Character not choose to be a Wizard, but instead, a Brawler, ready to knock down foes with a swift punch. Summoning Solid Walls of Rock, and Earth Elementals to fight at your side?(Atlas)

The truth is, there is no answer to your question. Just point find the next one you want to try for the fun of it! They are all worth getting/playing with for their own reasons. Possibly look up the next closest Boss and see what Warframe they drop!

(You mention fast with Powerful Abilities... Nezha, Ember, There are quite a few. Most Warframes can be very fast)

Ok So... This Probably Sounds Stupid But is there a warframe that can stop time?

An important question: with or without Taxi (another player carry you to later planets)?

If you want to do it without any help there's only Rhino on Venus and Gara on Earth (Plains) for you to get. All other frames need resources from Jupiter or later

1 minute ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Is Inaros A good choice?

Facetank without any notable abilities. So not suggested for your desire of "powerful abilities"

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Is Inaros A good choice?

No! You specifically said:

37 minutes ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

I want A warframe that's fast and has powerful abilites

Inaros is not this. He's slow and very un-engaging to play. If your plan is to nap during missions while other people bring useful abilities, he's great for that! 

I would suggest Nova based on your preference. She can slow down (or speed up if you prefer) all enemies in a vast area, she has a massive nuke (although with limited range), and a duration build can be very tanky when using her 1 ability. She also has a high base sprint speed so she's fast (although not the fastest), and she can create wormholes to move around very quickly (but there's a tradeoff - you can't build her super tanky and for long range wormholes at the same time). 

3 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Kinda of topic...but what is this build?
Rage and no Hunter Adrenaline?

Energy Siphon with Rage? Streamline with Rage?

Tbh, you really only need [Rage] OR [Hunter Adrenaline].

I run Streamline, because I also have [Desiccation's Curse] equipped, so that I can spam the First ability easily and hit finisher after finisher.

If you want to simply play Inaros with his abilities, Scarab Armor protects you, [Rage] Provides Energy with you being able to take damage whenever needed, and the rest of his abilities either Crowd Control, or Heal so you can restore Scarab Swarm. Need more HP? Ability(s). More Energy? Take Damage. More Armor to Take Damage? Scarab Swarm. Repeat 🙂

All my build really is, is [Rage] [Streamline] 3 gladiator mods, then a dash of range, strength, and duration.

5 hours ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Ok So... This Probably Sounds Stupid But is there a warframe that can stop time?

Not a stupid question. If you build Rhino with range and duration, his Stomp ability can give you something that looks like time stop as well. It actually looks more like bullet time.

Limbo with range and duration can also stop enemies in their tracks with Cataclysm and Stasis.

Wukong, Nezha, and Rhino are the three you want to go for absolutely first. Wukong as soon as you can, build for max duration and slap vitality on it, and you're invincible and can complete any star chart mission easily. 

But based on your post you'll probably like Nezha more, unkillable, and tons of fun abilities to play around with. His 4 also spears everything around you letting you finish them all off.

Nezha and Rhino both are excellent for soloing/tanking damage due to their modifier abilities.

Also, you get a lot of really good Warframes from the Tenno Lab as noted, like Wukong, Banshee, and Volt. You also can build the various Arcwings, especially Amesha.

7 hours ago, Nicaris said:

All Of Them

After 3700 Hours Ive finally Achieved this 😄 !!!

also Grendel can Kiss My Ass...

anyway...

@TrueShinobi1335

You should go back to Venus and Farm the Jackal for Rhino's parts... then on mars you can do the same for Lech Krill to get Excalibur's parts...  

You can sort of do each Boss to aquire the Frames that They drop on mosts planet as you go along.... but this starts to get harder and harder at around Ceres and Europa... So if you find the grind too frustrating then you can just skip them and continue unlocking the rest of the Star Chart... then you can return with better gear to one shot them for Quick Runs...

Some grinds are so bad that you may either want to Buy the Prime Version of that Warframe from another player (Or through Prime Access)... or Buy the Regular version for that Warframe out right with platinum from the Market Console (Its on the Right side in your Orbiter)....

And these Frames Are:

Spoiler

Ivara, All Components Drops from Each Tier of Spy Missions (Ivara Prime is easier to get)

Equinox, Drops from the Boss on Uranus, why is she a pain to farm ? because she has 9 Components in Total (Prime is easier to get)

Harrow, The Harrow Systems drops from Tier 2 & 3 defection Missions (This is a Frustrating Tedious Grind, just buy him outright and save yourself the Headache)

Nidus, All Components drop from a sinlge mode on a sinlge node, Infested Salvage on Eris (JUst Buy him outright... but before you do, be sure to Check out his Delux Collection).

Grendel, now Grendel has no RNG for his drops at all, they are all Guaranteed... (but the Problem is you have to do one the the most anoying game modes without any Mods on any of your Gear, Epic Frustration even if it only takes 2 Hours total... Maybe buy him)

Trinity, Drops from the Boss on Pluto... (This grind is just like any other Boss Grind... but theres one Catch, the Node is locked by a "Key", you have to then Farm these "Keys" and only then do you get the privilege of getting bent over by the RNG, Just Get Trinity Prime, she was Unvaulted Yesterday).

Saryn (Just like Trinity, you need to Farm "Keys" to unlock the chance for RNG, just buy Saryn Prime from another player).

Hildryn + Baruuk, These two are getting lumped together because Their grinds are more or less Identical...Their Parts are only availble from a Secret Syndicate on Fortuna that requires you to get Max Standing with the Primary Syndicate there first... oh but wait... theres more... For Hildryn Specifically, you then have to do a rather anoying Boss Fight that requires... wait for it.... more "Keys" !!! just to get a chance at rolling for her Components. Oh and get this... you cant even just go Farm the "keys" whenever... its locked to a Specific Event that comes like once a month for around 2 weeks (Its actually active now).

Mesa (More "Key" grinding, just get the Prime version)

Khora, Drops from a "Meat Blender" known as "Sanctuary Onslaught" (Not only do you have to grind her Components but shes one of those Special Warframes who requires an Addtional Rare Resource thats annoying to farm for.... a Solid Buy)

7 hours ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

I want A warframe that's fast and has powerful abilites. 

Well... thats abit Vague... since any Warframe can be modded to run and parkour Pretty quickly.... BUt if you want a Powerful Warframe who has Speed has part of their Innate Design then Gauss is Pretty Solid. He is Self Sustaining with his 2nd Ability converting 6 Damage Types inflicted on him into Energy, Buff's himself so he can be used against the no fun Enemy Faction (Sentients), and has a Hard CC the has Multiple Instances meaning he can CC multiple points just as Fast as he can get there... He's Relatively easy to Mod for and I was able to Solo a couple Sorties without any arcanes or even SPoiler Mode... very Self Reliant. That being said... there are a few Down Sides... his "Battery" Gimmick might make him Pretty Much Unkillable, but its also very Finicky to manage. I know I said he's Self Sustaining, but the Finicky nature of his 4th Ability makes him an Energy hog, There are situations where The Energy Generated by your 2nd Ability can't sustain the Energy needed to manage the Battery Gimmick, or in some cases... you cant Pour Enough Energy into the Battery Faster than The Energy is Coming in, an Energy Overflow Basically.... And Last but not least... constantly moving around with Gauss can get very tiresome very quickly. Also in situations where you need to Deal Damage, you have to Rely on your Weapons more than on your ABilities... so He's just about as Good as your Arsenal is. Still he's 12 Tonnes of Funs... Highly Reccomended for Alot of Content.

If you want someone who's still Fast but more Laidback... then I reccomend Nezha... very similar to Gauss only theres no Gimmick and he's significantly easier to Manage.... just maybe not as Fun....

And if you really want to show everybody your the Ultimate Tenno, consider joining The Loki Master Race:

I wont lie... I wanted to join the Loki Master Race,,, But that level of Ingenuity and Constitution is way beyond the likes of me... Only Truly exceptional Tenno join the Loki Master Race...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TrueShinobi1335 said:

Ok so To narrow it down, what I mean by "Powerful Abilities" Is elemental warframes 

1. Nova

2. Mesa 

3. Ivara 

Those are my top favourite frames and I think they are pretty decent when it comes to  "Powerful Abilities". This is in no particular order. You can swap Ivara with Saryn or Rhino since she isnt the fastest (I dont use her to speedrun).