Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Tenno Reinforcements Feedback Megathread

SilverBones

12 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

I mean the 3500, 2700 and 1500~ resources that you have a rare chance to collect 8 at a time from an eximus unit. My account is MR 10 and 3 weeks old, I’ve been flat out progressing syndicates and doing the open worlds. Now I either have to start RJ just to build Protea, which means building her is roughly a week away.

Or I just passively farm eximus units while I play. In the 3 weeks I’ve had my account I’ve amassed 130/3500 Carbides.

or better yet, procede with another frame for now. ofc you're right to be frustrated about a frame for MR0 having this costs - DE should learn to play their own game with the constrains of a normal player, then they would either had put the mastery rank for protea a good way higher (at least upto a rank where one usually have build an railjack and/or a decent AW) or would have thought about the resource cost for her... alas, that is just the typical DE fauxpas and their stron belive that every new stuff has to be available for new players.

so, best way for you is to get your archwing, level it so you can ride with others railjacks in at least the earth sector and spend some quality time farming the map for resources (you get a lot of them not only from enemies but from crates and stuff in space as well as lockers in ships & stations, so be sure to loot everything you can). this way you should have those resources in no time.

On 2020-06-15 at 1:53 PM, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

The primary kitgun grips feel poorly balanced. The fact that using one of the lighter grips results in less DPS, less powerful individual hits and worse ammo economy does not make for interesting choices, with Tremor being optimal for all but Gaze, which is much more subjective because of the range constraint.

It would be more interesting if there was a consideration to be had between DPS vs individual strong hits, and not just one choice that excels in both categories - kitguns are meant to be about choice and customization, after all.

Furthermore, those choices could be a lot farther apart, actually, so that the grips don't feel too same-ish.

[Opinion: A more subjective reason this also feels bad is because Tremor, with its disproportionate flange between the main body of the gun and its chamber is considered by many (everyone I talked to about it) to be the least visually appealing grip, which is the only reason against choosing Tremor. This essentially makes the other grips just "skins with worse stats"]

This still stands even after the recent hotfix with buffs to primary kitgun stats.
Rattleguts: Tremor outperforms other grips DPS-wise by as much as 32% AND sports better ammo economy.
Catchmoon: Tremor outperforms other grips DPS-wise by as much as 14% AND sports better ammo economy.

Both also still need a lot of help to be able to compete with other weapons. Catchmoons suffers a lot from its tiny magazine on a full-auto weapon and the inferior mods of its weapon class.

On a more positive note, the changes to Tombfinger and Gaze at least make their grip choice somewhat more interesting.

soo... after multiple formations of the primary kitgun is have to say: WTH?

ok, more in detail then.

i build the primary kit gut as much as possible as my favorite secondary rattleguts kitgun, even with the same riven (which somewhat suck for the primay since you fond it 'wise' to start with the dispo of 1... really clever) and it doesn't even comes close of being half as effective as the secondary - even with the secondary only sporting 60% fire-rate compared to the primary.

you need to up the base damage a lot and should also tweak a bit on the crit-chance (since primaries have less ways to mod for that) and sure as hell put the disposition to the middle for now - i already changed my riven for it to the bladed rounds which make it suck just a little less...

right now i don't think i'm in the mood to even test the other combinations for p-kitguns - even with the little pimp-up of the hotfix you did, they all seem to suck bad in comparison to their little brothers in al but (now) the range of some and maybe the extra features from some too... sadly, all that does not make up the lack of firepower.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been super busy so I haven't been able to play much. A friend said their Protea farm was like, 9 hours with a dedicated group,I got in after the hotfix and it was only a few for me. Maybe luck, maybe a fix? Idk.

Anyways, I went and made myself a primary catchmoon, Splat and Tremor. Mostly because I wanted to call it the Arcaplasmore to go with my Arcaplasles secondary catchmoon.

Oh God I can't use it. It hurt my ears to fire, like not even annoying, just ow. And the size of the projectiles is way too small, especially compared to the secondary version. Ew.

Going to try a Gaze one next see if I can make a primary Kuva Nukor.

• 4 weeks later...

Love the new MOA. Seems to be able to kill enemies (well OK starchart ones ) more easily. The precepts seem to activate more regular as well.

I actually want the Deconstructor to stay exclusive to Helios (i love it as well as taxon). People only want to use it as a stat stick imho...

Archived