Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New AOE King of Warframe/best primary weapon ever.

StormWolf1337

5 minutes ago, JeranTek said:

Really? I'm surprised that it's not showing up in my incomplete items list, then. The original secondary chambers did.

But, as I said, I haven't gilded one yet to see if I get MR from it so if you have seen it in game, I believe you.

I play on the PS4 so IDK any thing yet. I guess what im trying to say is that we already got the MR points from the chambers when building the kit-guns but we didn't get any  MR points for loaders. Now that we can make primary kit-guns, we still are using the same chambers but with a loader that makes it a primary weapon. So after guild do we get MR points for the loaders like we did withe the chambers?

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Kuku
Fix Typo

Just now, JeranTek said:

I presume you had already maxxed the chamber you were using on a secondary kitgun but other than that, very cool. Might even be enough to get me close to 29.

Ahh no, freshly made kitgun parts. I think a few of the new parts are exclusive to primary combos too.

1 hour ago, StormWolf1337 said:

The new Kitgun primaries are a blast, literally since I made a Bramma Tombfinger 😄 Combine Tombfinger (Chamber) + Tremor (Grip) + Killstream (Loader) and you now have a primary semi-automatic laser rifle that's also an OP Bramma without bomb-lets. The charge rate isn't too bad, the AOE is amazing (looks slightly smaller than a Larkspur's charged shot), the DPS is crazy, crit chance every second, it's the best of both worlds. Even though there's no bomb-lets it can obliterate everything in sight with a very nice AOE that's beautiful with particles set to Ludicrous. Try Infested purple for a true spectacle. 

The rifle functionality too is very versatile for head-shots when necessary or even as a room clearing assault rifle. AOE + a wicked rifle without having to switch firing types, this might be the newest best primary weapon in Warframe heh Even before I gilded it, it was enough to just massacre everything while doing Hydron/Sedna even at waves 15-20. Try it yourself before you debate this suggestion, you'll undoubtedly thank me after 😉 

Thanks, I’ll try this when the update hits consoles.

23 minutes ago, JeranTek said:

I presume you had already maxxed the chamber you were using on a secondary kitgun but other than that, very cool. Might even be enough to get me close to 29.

im 5.999 MR points away from being MR29 now. I just have everything in the game Warframes,Weapon, Mods ect. I know with the new update we're getting a new frame so that's my 6,000 points to get to MR 29 anyway, Im just curious if we got any from the loaders sense we had already got them from the chambers.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Kuku
Fixed Typo

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

im 5.999 MR points away from being MR29 now. I just have everything in the game Warframes,Weapon, Mods ect. I know with the new update we're getting a new frame so that's my 6,000 points to get to MR 29 anyway, Im just curious if we got any from the loaders sense we had already got them from the chambers.

Considering I got MR when I ranked it to 30 after gilding then yep, the primary parts do give MR. 

Edited by StormWolf1337
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StormWolf1337 said:

Hydron/Sedna even at waves 15-20

is this stage mid game? I wonder, so MOT 10 mins = Hydron 15-20 waves? 

I not sure is it OP but the projectile is weird AF, aiming head but never hit, is it good? 

Maybe need some hotfix

6 minutes ago, Aoennor said:

is this stage mid game? I wonder, so MOT 10 mins = Hydron 15-20 waves? 

I not sure is it OP but the projectile is weird AF, aiming head but never hit, is it good? 

Maybe need some hotfix

Nearly end game since it's before the last of the high level void missions. 45 mins in Mot and it's still a massacre, also works for long runs of Kuva survival and Index surprisingly too. Are you sure you're talking about the projectile of the Primary Tombfinger or it's secondary variation? Since the secondary one is a bit wonky, the primary version acts like a bramma with a faster projectile and it seems a bit more accurate to me.

Edited by StormWolf1337

1 hour ago, Aoennor said:

Not sure with the projectile. It feels really weird, sometimes it hit, sometimes it don't.

Sometimes aim on the legs but still don't do damage, it just weird

Ahh that's weird, are you sure you using the combo of parts I listed? For me the only problem with the projectile I noticed was the same as the Bramma, it'd hit allies that ran in front of you while firing. Maybe check your mods to see if there's anything affecting accuracy and try equipping Pax Seeker in the amp slot to see if that helps.

Edited by StormWolf1337

Just now, StormWolf1337 said:

Ahh that's weird, are you sure you using the combo of parts I listed? For me the only problem with the projectile I noticed was the same as the Bramma, it'd hit allies that ran in front of you while firing. Maybe check your mods to see if there's anything affecting accuracy and try equip Pax Seeker in the amp slot to see if that helps.

ya, the same from tactical potato, not sure why, just wait and see then

I use pax charge, it is like infinite ammo due to the slower fire rate. 

3 minutes ago, Aoennor said:

ya, the same from tactical potato, not sure why, just wait and see then

I use pax charge, it is like infinite ammo due to the slower fire rate. 

That's honestly kinda strange, even with my Gauss' 4 going crazy with shots the projectiles have been about as accurate as a Bramma for me thus far. The quick-fire rifle shot much more so, even for head-shots across a room but idk, could just be a bug indeed.

Edited by StormWolf1337

4 hours ago, Aoennor said:

Not sure with the projectile. It feels really weird, sometimes it hit, sometimes it don't.

Sometimes aim on the legs but still don't do damage, it just weird

What are you shooting?

I noticed this behavior using the OPs base gun. Ungilded on Ceres Gilbi (or whatever that survival against infested is)

I found that a fully charged shot, point blank, to the head, against the ancient healers did NOTHING.  Zero damage. didn't register at all.

But if it wasn't a fully charged shot, it would hit them every time.  So to me, something is screwed up between projectile and explosion.

And here I was seeing this other thread telling eveeyone primary kg are disappointing. I was scratching my head and just smiling knowing how vicious the tombfinger is. One thing they aren't though is cheap. Around 5 to 6 forma later, you'll see their potential. Go nuts with Mirage, do fully charged hits and you'll be clearing rooms easily

I got about 2-3 formas in mind and while it's certainly more versatile than the bramma, it's more of a side grade to it since the aoe, for me is weirdly small and the shot sometimes doesn't even connect with were I'm aiming like the above posters mentioned, I have to actually take a few extra seconds to line up the target to actually hit the target, the secondary has this issue too, I don't have that problem with the bramma, just aim in the general direction and at least the aoe hits and likely kills. But I do like it and I'm willing to put a few more formas into it to fit the flight speed mod into the exulis to see if that helps the accuracy issue

8 hours ago, StormWolf1337 said:

a primary semi-automatic laser rifle that's also an OP Bramma without bomb-lets

It takes 2x as long to charge a shot, deals about 25% the Bramma's damage, procs a lot less status, has less range, needs one extra mod to get Viral damage and doesn't get 2x benefit from fire rate.

If the Bramma's ammo wasn't gimped to all hell, you would be silly for even considering to compare the two. While the Tombfingers damage is pathetic in comparison, it has essentially infinite ammo (even without Pax Charge), and no bullet drop, making it 10x more convenient than the nerfed Bramma.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

It takes 2x as long to charge a shot, deals about 25% the Bramma's damage, procs a lot less status, has less range, needs one extra mod to get Viral damage and doesn't get 2x benefit from fire rate.

If the Bramma's ammo wasn't gimped to all hell, you would be silly for even considering to compare the two. While the Tombfingers damage is pathetic in comparison, it has essentially infinite ammo (even without Pax Charge), and no bullet drop, making it 10x more convenient than the nerfed Bramma.

Eh I'd disagree with it just being convenient since I've had a pretty good experience with it thus far DPS and accuracy wise, maybe it's the riven but even without it's a beast. Certainly ain't silly when the AOE melts like a Bramma if not better at times. What's your mod setup like? Using FR + MS + a few primed mods and all the stats are about the same as a Bramma.

Edited by StormWolf1337

5 hours ago, (PS4)Miciobestia said:

Do they share the rivens of secondary kit guns? as in, if i got a "catchmoon" riven will work on both secondary and primary or the primary got a new kind of rivens?

Yes. You can use your Kitgun chamber rivens on both primary and secondary kitguns based on the chamber you use.