Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New AOE King of Warframe/best primary weapon ever.

StormWolf1337

The new Kitgun primaries are a blast, literally since I made a Bramma Tombfinger 😄 Combine Tombfinger (Chamber) + Tremor (Grip) + Killstream (Loader) and you now have a primary semi-automatic laser rifle that's also an OP Bramma without bomb-lets. The charge rate isn't too bad, the AOE is amazing (looks slightly smaller than a Larkspur's charged shot), the DPS is crazy, crit chance every second, it's the best of both worlds. Even though there's no bomb-lets it can obliterate everything in sight with a very nice AOE that's beautiful with particles set to Ludicrous. Try Infested purple for a true spectacle. 

The rifle functionality too is very versatile for head-shots when necessary or even as a room clearing assault rifle. AOE + a wicked rifle without having to switch firing types, this might be the newest best primary weapon in Warframe heh Even before I gilded and properly modded it, it was enough to just massacre everything while doing Hydron/Sedna even at waves 15-20. Try it yourself before you debate this suggestion, you'll undoubtedly thank me after 😉 

Edited by StormWolf1337
  • Like 3

It doesn't really feel all that strong to me, but I dunno. Certainly feels at least decent! I haven't really forma'd it at all yet, but its performance against things I'd expect to be squishy has been pretty so-so. Or maybe the new corpus ship enemies are just all more durable than before?

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Every time.

Modular items come out

People "ugh, they're not powerful, what's the point?"

Three days later people figure out their OP.

Eh always liked modular weapons, I can remember the Catchmoon being an Arca Plasmor not that long ago. Tombfinger too has always been good, not forgetting some OP Zaws.

Edited by StormWolf1337

2 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

It doesn't really feel all that strong to me, but I dunno. Certainly feels at least decent! I haven't really forma'd it at all yet, but its performance against things I'd expect to be squishy has been pretty so-so. Or maybe the new corpus ship enemies are just all more durable than before?

Get a forma on it and it really obliterates, been testing it on Arbits, got at least 150-200 more kills most times even with other AOE weapons being used. With a Gauss and his 4 it's incredibly overkill 😄

Edited by StormWolf1337

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Every time.

Modular items come out

People "ugh, they're not powerful, what's the point?"

Three days later people figure out their OP.

Time will tell if it is just the normal OP (Strong but not universal) or the "Pretty much the only weapon worth using" OP.

When AoE is involved...it more often than not leans towards the latter.

• Like 2

I made one and its strong. Very strong. The damage boards on being op. If i had to suggest a balance for it... Hmmm... Id say take 1.25 meters off the aoe radius. But yes im currently using one. This to me would feel balanced without breaking it.

Now we wait for the hordes yelling about the Tombfinger nerf. And their Tombfinger riven investments.

Any minute now.

Though they do have a point. DE nerfs a weapon just to release another meta in its place, making profit in the process. If the "oh, bramma has 3 times the usage than other primaries" and all that nonsense was a true reason for the nerf then Tombfinger wouldn't be a thing in the first place.

I'm not affected by these nerfs, to be clear.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Now we wait for the hordes yelling about the Tombfinger nerf. And their Tombfinger riven investments.

Any minute now.

Though they do have a point. DE nerfs a weapon just to release another meta in its place, making profit in the process. If the "oh, bramma has 3 times the usage than other primaries" and all that nonsense was a true reason for the nerf then Tombfinger wouldn't be a thing in the first place.

I'm not affected by these nerfs, to be clear.

Same. Ill use the tombfinger for a while but i still have my ignis wraith with a damn good riven, acceltra and kuva kohm to fall back on. Tombfinger just fits my playstyle and physical limitations. Will probably still use it even after they nerf it.

33 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Time will tell if it is just the normal OP (Strong but not universal) or the "Pretty much the only weapon worth using" OP.

When AoE is involved...it more often than not leans towards the latter.

Looks like this might be the the only one worth using soon indeed, so far that I've been testing it keeps surprising me. Versatility + AOE, the flow is honestly a bit more fun and smoother now since I don't ever have to switch to my secondary to quickly proc status effects with rapid fire on heavies, just fire then nuke and everything's space dust heh

22 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

if you care about your precious numbers being not quite as high dont get attached, it'll get nerfed.

"TELL ME ABOUT THE NUMBERS MASON!!" lol Got past caring about the numbers ages ago, it's all about fun factor for me now. But true, I hate D.E's nerf and no fun attitude with everything we discover as OP.

Edited by StormWolf1337

1 minute ago, kyori said:

Ok case closed. lmao

That was when it was ungilded and without any mods besides Amalgam serration, again try it. Your 'meh' joke might've just soured you against a truly amazing weapon bud, test before you make an assumption. And if you're expecting me to say wave 50 Sedna before validating it as OP then dude, no one got that much time and life to waste on anything lol

Edited by StormWolf1337

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

I was wondering because we got MR points for the chambers for the kit-guns. So that's cool that we'll get them for the primary loaders.

I don't have one gilded yet but I also don't have any primary kitguns in my Profile showing as rank 0. I'm thinking I'll not get anything for these.

Just now, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

I was wondering because we got MR points for the chambers for the kit-guns. So that's cool that we'll get them for the primary loaders.

Well it's a primary so all the new kitgun primary combos will give MR too. Cool indeed but those part combos are gonna eat my weapon slots heh Testing a Rattleguts one too, they all seem wicked.

3 minutes ago, StormWolf1337 said:

Well it's a primary so all the new kitgun primary combos will give MR too. Cool indeed but those part combos are gonna eat my weapon slots heh Testing a Rattleguts one too, they all seem wicked.

Really? I'm surprised that it's not showing up in my incomplete items list, then. The original secondary chambers did.

But, as I said, I haven't gilded one yet to see if I get MR from it so if you have seen it in game, I believe you.

Just now, JeranTek said:

Really? I'm surprised that it's not showing up in my incomplete items list, then. The original secondary chambers did.

But, as I said, I haven't gilded one yet to see if I get MR from it so if you have seen it in game, I believe you.

Could be just a U.I bug since it's new. I definitely got MR after maxing it when gilded though.

Just now, StormWolf1337 said:

Could be just a U.I bug since it's new. I definitely got MR after maxing it when gilded though.

I presume you had already maxxed the chamber you were using on a secondary kitgun but other than that, very cool. Might even be enough to get me close to 29.