Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Prime should...

32 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Might be hard on the eyes when playing. Would be nice to see.

I don't think it really would, in-game while it's in motion it's distinctly more subdued. I don't think it'd be worse than the ephemera we already have at least. Plus, plenty of room for retooling while they redo it for ephemera usage.

It'd be a good way to introduce the visual in a more impactful way. As-is, I don't think enough people know about them or even spend time enough in the relays for it to be used. Even on Baro relays, the mobs park in front of him and never find those far corners.

Basically... It's really a gorgeous animation and I want more of it in my life. @DE in general if any of ya are reading this... Please give my love of this to the proper designer, cause it's pretty.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Could really use some Slayer

yes please! their ultra fast stuff is great, but I like their slower songs like South of Heaven and Spirit in Black too. slayer is just awesome!

I mainly just want the mandachord to get looked at again: expanded upon so that a greater variety of music can be made accurately, and more sound packs. I can imagine DE doing this with her Prime Accessories pack, but I'd want this to be something that all players can experience.

• Like 2

Octi prime wont be till the end of 2020 but.

The real question here is what sort of design would work fot octi's prime.

And what accessories what make sense.

Her base design is essentially an orchestra marching band uniform. Her deluxe is a femanine tootoo wearing demon with speaker as ll over her body.

So her prime can be a popstar? Or sonico from league of legends?

Have accessories be more music notes and a syandana that turns into a mini rap station instrument when she's not moving. So she can jam out well laying down sick beats.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

2 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Octi prime wont be till the end of 2020 but.

The real question here is what sort of design would work fot octi's prime.

And what accessories what mske sense.

Her base design is essentially an orchestra marching band uniform. Her deluxe is a femanine tootoo wearing demon with speaker as ll over her body.

So her prime can be a popstar? Or sonico from league of legends?

Have accessories be more music notes and a syandana that turns into a mini rap station instrument when she's not moving. So she can jam out well laying down sick beats.

Maybe go the Dazzler route and wear a silver suit with bellbottoms and roller skates?

Edited by (PS4)NWOslave

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Octi prime wont be till the end of 2020

Oh, for sure, but I figure if you get the idea out there now, there's plenty of time to get there design-wise.

As for the music suggestions, definitely I think there's space for more instruments. I would totally love to rock a violin.

I think the longer tracks would be nice, but I'm not sure they'd work with the current design. However... I think maybe a way to switch tracks between a couple rather than a single might make longer runs less repetitive. A creative Tenno could implement either 2 songs or DJ between the different parts of 1 song.

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yes please! their ultra fast stuff is great, but I like their slower songs like South of Heaven and Spirit in Black too. slayer is just awesome!

I mainly just want the mandachord to get looked at again: expanded upon so that a greater variety of music can be made accurately, and more sound packs. I can imagine DE doing this with her Prime Accessories pack, but I'd want this to be something that all players can experience.

Would be cool if they could implement the mechanics of the shawzin into her mandachord, that would make it so much easier to set tempo aswell as expand it to a larger part of a song.

They should give her mandachord some goddamn justice.

"Oh we couldn't have too many notes or anything, that information has to be saved and it's too much!" Followed by releasing the tool of the leecher; the Shawzin, complete with way more complex songs which can also be saved, and way more effort put into being able to actually reproduce songs.

This random ass pentatonic that they gave us is so incredibly restrictive and ruins the main interesting part of her as a frame, not to mention the awful default instruments.

18 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

They should give her mandachord some goddamn justice.

"Oh we couldn't have too many notes or anything, that information has to be saved and it's too much!" Followed by releasing the tool of the leecher; the Shawzin, complete with way more complex songs which can also be saved, and way more effort put into being able to actually reproduce songs.

This random ass pentatonic that they gave us is so incredibly restrictive and ruins the main interesting part of her as a frame, not to mention the awful default instruments.

Shawzin songs cant be saved. You can only save one at a time and it is deleted when you exit the game. You need a seperate text file to access saved songs and copy/paste them into your shawzin. So for each new song you wanna play you need to overwrite the old.