Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kicked off when I was clan leader

(PSN)Anneurys2

Question

I was the leader of my clan. I went inactive for a couple of weeks or days and for some reason when I returned I wasn’t in my clan. I want to know how I can find out the name of my clan when I used to be in it because I had built everything by myself and I had also spent a good amount of platinum rushing the rooms. I remember the clan name had lotus in the name probably lotus saviors or the guardians of lotus or something like that, but I want to know how I can check my account history to see in which clans I used to be. I would also want to know how I can contact the warframe people to see how they can help me get my clan back, if someone could give me their email that would be great.

Go to the top menu of the forums here and click on Support Desk, then make a ticket by clicking 'Submit a Request' in the top right. That's the best way to get in touch with DE about an account-specific issue like this.

8 minutes ago, Tzolkat said:

Go to the top menu of the forums here and click on Support Desk, then make a ticket by clicking 'Submit a Request' in the top right. That's the best way to get in touch with DE about an account-specific issue like this.

Okay thanks

hace 9 minutos, WhiteMarker dijo:

Weeks OR days?
Yet you don't even know the name of your clan?

^This

As far as i know, clan members can request to WF Support to kick the warlord if he has not logged in a long LONG time, months i think. Also must mention that they are asked to try to get in contact with the warlord in order to remove him only if he doesn't reply back.

Whatever, why not contact with your old clan members?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

^This

As far as i know, clan members can request to WF Support to kick the warlord if he has not logged in a long LONG time, months i think. Also must mention that they are asked to try to get in contact with the warlord in order to remove him only if he doesn't reply back.

Whatever, why not contact with your old clan members?

I was never contacted and none of the clan members contributed to the clan it was all me.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Something feels off about this. The inactive period is way too short to get an ownership change, so either that period was massively larger than reported, or it's a nasty bug.

Either way, only DE can take care of it.

I think I was off for a couple of weeks cause I did go play a different game from around March or April  to June so maybe in that time period they took over the clan but they never contacted me about taking over the clan 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Anneurys2 said:

I did go play a different game from around March or April  to June

That's 8 to 12 weeks. Clan Members can request a Warlord change when they are offline for 30+ days.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Anneurys2 said:

but they never contacted me

With they we mean your Clan Members...and tbh: I wouldn't give my phone number to strangers

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

That's 8 to 12 weeks. Clan Members can request a Warlord change when they are offline for 30+ days.

With they we mean your Clan Members...and tbh: I wouldn't give my phone number to strangers

Yes but the warlords could have contacted me through ps4 since I had them added there tomorrow I will have to start looking through my recent activity till I find the people who I prob recognize from the clan. I think the clan was called lotus saviors or saviors of lotus or guardians of lotus (on ps4) but I’ll see what I can do about it

Okay guys support got in touch with me and this is what they said

Hi Anneurys2,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. I have investigated your account and found that you were removed by the current Founding Warlord of the clan.

Please take note that if the Founding Warlord has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord).

Digital Extremes makes it our policy not to get involved with internal clan matters and any other difficulties that may arise with a Warlord or other players in a clan will generally need to be resolved internally by the clan members involved.

Our suggestion is to get in touch with the current clan leader or any other member and request an invite back to the clan as we cannot add you back on our end nor can we return the resources and platinum back to your account.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Anneurys2 said:

Well guys I got in contact with the clan leader and he doesn’t want to give it back.

Why would he?
You basically went missing, not carrying about the clan at all. Now you come back to the game wanting your clan back...

11 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Question is, if you were the only one who invested in your clan, why were you even keeping anyone there.

I wanted to make the clan bigger. And I left some people at warlord so they can build things but every time I came back it was the same. I was thinking of just kicking all of them but they were my friends so I didn’t do that back then.

15 minutes ago, alce00 said:

Wow, that sucks. So, they could remove your status, but can't give it back, because they "can't get involved"? What a hypocrisy.

Honestly I’m not sure if they can work around that but what are they going to do when he goes afk for more than 30 days like it was my clan, my progress and my resources going to waste .

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Sadly power and money changes people.

I always kicked untrustworthy people when I took a break

Yeah I take break from time to time and only remember like 30 people out of 200 or so which is why I clean my friends list from time to time.

2 minutes ago, Syrethyst said:

Perhaps you could have also let them know when you are going inactive as well. Would be nice for both parties

Yes. Sounds like a great idea. Now I just need to get back inside the clan. Hopefully he lets me back in.

Well, here is, IMO as the Founder of my clan. The reason DE can do this, is because sometimes, like with the drydock, clan research is REQUIRED to progress the game. If you are the Founding warlord and have not given permissions to anyone else, then no one will be able to do that research without you. Thusly they would all be held up in game progression. It would be assumed that they also contributed to the clan, so they have just as much of a right to hav ea functioning clan. DE can't look into everyone in the clan, and really don't have the time to look at each member and see if they deserve to take the clan over in or absence or not.
So, this action from DE was based purly on the rule that a founding warlord needs to log in at least once in 30days to keep the clan running. When they say they don't get involved, they mean that they do not deal with personal issues within a clan. You took an extended break, leaving your clan, and the other warlords felt the need to take over so they could do things in the clan that needed to be done. "I can't speak to what that is or was, as that is internal clan issues"
I hope that helps you understand why, from DE point of view, this happend. Hopefully you can talk to your friends and get back into the clan.
**Just to clarify, I do not speak for DE, this is just my opinion based on the situation and the rules regarding clan ownership**

3 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Well, here is, IMO as the Founder of my clan. The reason DE can do this, is because sometimes, like with the drydock, clan research is REQUIRED to progress the game. If you are the Founding warlord and have not given permissions to anyone else, then no one will be able to do that research without you. Thusly they would all be held up in game progression. It would be assumed that they also contributed to the clan, so they have just as much of a right to hav ea functioning clan. DE can't look into everyone in the clan, and really don't have the time to look at each member and see if they deserve to take the clan over in or absence or not.
So, this action from DE was based purly on the rule that a founding warlord needs to log in at least once in 30days to keep the clan running. When they say they don't get involved, they mean that they do not deal with personal issues within a clan. You took an extended break, leaving your clan, and the other warlords felt the need to take over so they could do things in the clan that needed to be done. "I can't speak to what that is or was, as that is internal clan issues"
I hope that helps you understand why, from DE point of view, this happend. Hopefully you can talk to your friends and get back into the clan.
**Just to clarify, I do not speak for DE, this is just my opinion based on the situation and the rules regarding clan ownership**

Well if they were warlords they would have access to Contributing and building in the clan.

Archived