The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestreams Moved To Fridays, Stream #16 Coming Soon!

[DE]Rebecca

Just a really simple question: Can i have my old login screen (which has my warframe sitting there) back?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/95249-could-we-have-option-to-toggle-diorama-login-screen/#entry1069300

EDIT: Come on, DE. Pleaseeeeeeee. It's not that hard. I have waited for it for so long. (T-T)

Edited by White_Raven

Rebecca, I would like to quote something I posted in the 9000 words of feedback thread, regarding this livestream and the issues within the community. The hot topics of the week, as I suppose you could call them.

I hope you take this into consideration, as I (and I'm sure many others) am growing extremely tired of the negativity and hostility in the forums nowadays, and I would like to see it stamped out in a peaceful or painless manner. I think addressing the biggest issues of the times would be a simple solution, and certainly one people have been waiting for.

Hey, that's my thread. :D

My questions.

1. What is your opinion on the current state of the forums. Is the negativity warranted?

2. Do you have any solid plans to truly lessen RNG and farming?

3. What were your thoughts on the reaction to the 10 rank rare mods?

4. Please address anything from my 9000 words of feedback thread. 

5. Encrypted drop tables. I don't think I need to actually say anything else about this.

Onto something a little more positive.

1. Just out of curiosity, on average, how many PMs do you guys get each day (on the forums).

2. Any news on Derf? ;)

3. Are there plans to bring out truly unique weaponry sometime in the future? To me, most of the weapons feel like reskins

with some values switched around. Though, the variety has been stepping up a bit. ( I address this in more detail in my 9000 words thread )

Scratch that.

I stand by everything I said in my thread.

This may seem like something trivial. But, I stayed up until 3:17 am to watch livestream 14.

Those who watched will probably know what I'm talking about.

I sat through it all, hoping they would actually get to the questions.
But, alas, they never came.

The whole thing was a mess.
Rebecca would try to ask a question, then they would all sidetrack for 25 minutes.
Steve came along to discuss some things. Then, everyone got sidetracked for the rest of the stream.

That livestream did no favours for DE.

Please, DE.
Make livestream #16 professional.
Answer questions. Answer a lot of questions.

I don't care at all if you don't tell us what the next prime is. I don't care if you don't show us any concept art. I don't care if you don't show us any weapons.
Use livestream 16 to try to restore some faith. Note down questions (don't ignore the important questions that get dozens of upvotes)
Edited by Nugget_

Any word on additional skills for frames? Pretty sure grineeer or Steve said vaguely similar to "Hmm yes, that sounds nice"

Will we ever be able to make a regular frame and then sell it, but keep the helmet so that we can equip it on the prime version? IIRC we can only equip regular helmets on primes only if we have the regular frames.

P.S.

Any plans of personnel training to maybe teach someone to politely say no?

P.P.S.

What are your thoughts on the outrage of the obfuscation of the drop table. I agree that doing so was completely within your rights, but some people (reasonably so due to actual missing drops that is/had been happening) are saying "Oh no, DE could have a 100% Forma BP drop for all T3 Towers, blame it on the RNG, and we'll be none the wiser. Nooooooo."

Edited by Punchedface

A question about clan-tech weapons in general

besides the corpus or infested clan-tech weapons having an amount of variety to choose from, when can we expect a new grineer clan-tech weapon since right now we only have two weapons (Ignis, Ogris), if you do consider adding more content for grineer clan-tech, will most of them be focused towards crowd control or taking out one target at a time with powerful results?

Q: When the Soma first came out, many people thought that the gun performed better than any weapon near its mastery rank (and better than the dojo weapon, Supra, in general). In the future, how are you going to rank the newer items if they can perform much more efficiently than even dojo weapons 3-4 levels ahead?

Edited by rangeless

As of now Volt needs some tweakings to make him more effective/damaging. However I must ask, is his current state being looked at or was it made with damage 2.0 in mind?

About the new warframe, what is the visual idea that influenced/will influence whatever her appereance will turn out to be?

Edited by RahuStalker

1- DMG system and armor 2 ,time table, how is it going to work  and if you do a major change to weapon/dmg are you going to reset forma's(for example ,i got despair forma it 3 times for specific build will i have the option to reset or regain me forma if it a major of a change...)?

2-Are you going to fix drop table or upgrade it ?It all over the place 30 minutes survival getting a common mods(steel fiber is one multiple example i have...)

3-What up with credits, they where lower in reward after mission and where getting them as reward in survival mission(5minutes)? And if your lowering credit should the price for crafting and modding be lower...?

4-Are you going change the daily reward already?(dont think i need to explain...)

5-What ever happen to rewards from mastery that you guys where talking about?

Question 1: What is being done about Utility mods for Warframes that are vastly less interesting than any other alternative? Right now, they dilute the drop pool while offering little in term of benefits. 

Question 2: Forma was a pretty significant game changer as it was included: will we ever see any further way to influence and modify our weapons? There is a lot of talk for a way to get either more mod slots, permanent attachment of mod to a weapon, super-forma, super-polarities, etc etc. Are you interested in any of those?

... Of course I won't get any answer because Armor V2.0 and the drop tables soak up so much attention. 

Q: Will Geoff actually go to the gym one day and lift with Steves pink shorts ?

Q: Will there every be more then just common,uncommon,rare mods ? Also with fusion cores will we see 10,15 or 20's ?

Q: Don't take forever on the poke'dex I'll come up there and Give Scott something guess what it is ?

Edited by Gravefire

Weapon Tiering seems to be still an issue...what are the steps planned to give the player a proper sense of progression?

What does DE see in Warframe's endgame, seeing that many only look to going past wave 50 in defense or as far as possible in survival? Rhino, Nyx and Nova end up being the favourites in these instances.

Will there be more variety to Weapon Mods....not only the stats it gives, but also in making more stats viable to encourage more kinds of builds. Critical builds and rainbow builds are pretty boring in my opinion since they only affect damage, but everyone will stick to them because enemies are mostly bullet sponges.

Thanks !

1.) Can you discuss the new damage model in detail?  Any kind of eta on it?  It's been leaked plenty by design council members and was initially supposed to have been released quite a while ago.  Imo we're at a point where it deserves a decent amount of Q&A.

2.)  Have you guys considered doing a public test server for major game changes like the damage model?

3.)  Drop and reward tables deserve some discussion.  We understand why you encrypted them in the game files, wouldn't it be reasonable to provide the info in some manner  while we wait for an in game system to provide this info?  Letting players know they were grinding in the right place eased player frustration by a lot.

4.) Changes to survival deserve some discussion too:

-In the first implementation we could actively grind for a specific key by choosing a faction and extracting within a certain amount of time.  At the moment key rewards seem completely random.  Would you consider reverting to the previous sytem?

-Extraction is still problematic.  Instead of forcing you to leave early, players can make you stay as long as they can survive.  Would you consider individual extraction?  Or at the very least letting two players force a 1 min extraction regardless of how much oxygen there is?

Edited by Aggh

How has the Fallout of Void Gate -The Void Table fiasco- effected your view on how you handle the Community.

Matchmaking, Void missions set up , The invite system are all things that need to be addressed and refined. What is on the table for those.

Why is there still no Dedicate to be host issue when creating a lobby/game?

Why were the drop tables encrypted? 

Why did one of your employees compare datamining to stealing? And why does he seem to hate people asking game related questions?

Are there any plans to implement drop tables in game in a way that makes sense? (for example you kill x enemy and you find out everything it can drop no matter if it actually dropped)

Why do the dragon keys require void keys? 

Any plans on adding Bronco prime barrel to drop tables?