Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 20 - 24

[DE]Helen

It never fails to amaze me how many people complain about the free thing they will receive just for showing up. 

Yes, 40 pearls for 30 of connectivity does not equal 50+ pearls for 5 minutes of game play. But it's a 40 pearl reward for DOING NOTHING. Its a display of gratitude and appreciation from DE. The least we can do is thank them.

Thank you Megan, Helen, Danielle, and Rebecca, and everyone else shorting the streams.

On 2020-07-20 at 12:34 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Say what you will, as someone who tunes into the strams for the drops AND also is doing dog days for the drops (I wasn't playing the last time it ran) I can appreciate them. Yeah I think it's still low, but it means I'm closer to my end goal for pearls. 

Same! I’m not doing dog days to grind NW and relics so the stream pearls are all I’m gonna get this go round.  All I really want is e pallate anyway so I appreciate each one!

To account for timezone differences on July 22, today's Working From Home Community stream has been our last stream on Mixer. A big thank you to our Mixer viewers for tuning in week after week to engage in chat, share GIFs, light fireworks, and bump up our high score in beachball. We've had so much fun with you these past two years and look forward to seeing you on other platforms like YouTube and Twitch ❤️

3 hours ago, (PS4)DeFuerza said:

It never fails to amaze me how many people complain about the free thing they will receive just got showing up. 

Yes, 40 pearls for 30 of connectivity does not equal 50+ pearls for 5 minutes of game play. But it's a 40 pearl reward for DOING NOTHING. Its a display of gratitude and appreciation from DE. The least we can do is thank them.

Thank you Megan, Helen, Danielle, and Rebecca, and everyone else shorting the streams.

I hear ya.... Love the streams n love the drops..... If i get them.... 2 days n no pearls. Lol

3 hours ago, (PS4)RetroKingRasta said:

I hear ya.... Love the streams n love the drops..... If i get them.... 2 days n no pearls. Lol

I second that :]

I was able to get the 40 pearls for today (Not sure if it's coincidental or not though), and if it helps I got on the Warframe Twitch channel right as the livestream began, and although Twitch briefly showed me as offline (And then "away" until I refreshed the page a few minutes later) for some time, it still appeared with an inbox message when I got onto my Switch. Although I'm not yet sure if one needs to wait until the stream ends to receive the items or just past the specified amount of time.

On 2020-07-20 at 11:49 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Tuesday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Wednesday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Thursday: 60 x Nakak Pearls

Nothing says summer fun quite like water gun fights, sandy beaches, and Kela De Thaym’s enchanting gas-leak drawl. We’re keeping that summer spirit alive with this week’s Drops!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Does the Twitch Drop also drops for new players?

4 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I second that :]

I was able to get the 40 pearls for today (Not sure if it's coincidental or not though), and if it helps I got on the Warframe Twitch channel right as the livestream began, and although Twitch briefly showed me as offline (And then "away" until I refreshed the page a few minutes later) for some time, it still appeared with an inbox message when I got onto my Switch. Although I'm not yet sure if one needs to wait until the stream ends to receive the items or just past the specified amount of time.

I am on from the start most times.... Minor though think I already got enough pearls for what I want. 

First time not getting drops actually.... Meh lol

Bless

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

To account for timezone differences on July 22, today's Working From Home Community stream has been our last stream on Mixer. A big thank you to our Mixer viewers for tuning in week after week to engage in chat, share GIFs, light fireworks, and bump up our high score in beachball. We've had so much fun with you these past two years and look forward to seeing you on other platforms like YouTube and Twitch ❤️

Mixer should still be available today, right?

On 2020-07-20 at 12:41 PM, Jade-Lion said:

I cleared Nakaks inventory during the first Dog Days event and I still have close to a couple hundred pearls left over. Perhaps the shop could get a new item or perhaps some ever green ones?

Like a 2020 beach ball._.._.._wearing a protective mask 

On 2020-07-22 at 9:13 AM, Deminisis said:

I could make 300 pearls doing nothing in those 30 minutes. Kinda not worth watching for the drop.

A catalyst or forma would be much more worth the time. The pearls are free, sure, but its not very enticing.

Twitch drops aren't incentive to watch the streams; prior to the pandemic many of their streams did not have drops. They are intended to be tokens of appreciation,  a palpable "Thank You" to those that watch the streams live. They have only recently added drops to every stream.

I just don't understand what warframe has become, they want us to view the streams but in the streams they don't give much information that we don't already know, sometimes people ask questions and de can't give a clear answer, the least de could do is give us a better drop for wasting our time to put a stream on and see them doing the samething as every other person who streams, besides that i have all the things from dog days my orbiter is full and you can't even put the floofs in your dojo so no point, de please get your act together with rewards for time because right now with the amount of time you put into the game and what you get out its not worth it, and giving us decorations and fashion isn't a reward it adds no benefits to having a decoration cause who goes to other peoples orbiter in anycase, i like warframe but its getting hard to overlook all the bad and pointless updates you putting in, because no real rewards are given, 

Well the value of drops is very sensitive to what is going on in the world. As you can clearly see they are of great value now. I will also say this, I have to watch a stream to get free item is much more pleasing to say to 'my mother' vs Im not cutting the grass because I have to watch a video for videogames which you hate. There is a balance to be struck in giving away free stuff in a stream. Namely how extremely angry  ( myself included) people get when the drop fails.  Which on the newest of players is most likely to be possible while they figure stuff out and get set up. So during regular  times they would not need that incentive or potential problem. Also since streaming from home is a complicated  process which sometimes  leaves us waiting while they fix or connect stuff they choose to be more generous to us for our patience. Now, add the fact that  Tennocon is all digital they want to get as many people logging in so that they can test every possible problem to prepare for the event. Im tired of typing enkoy my thought process on it all.

On 2020-07-21 at 1:24 PM, (PS4)DeFuerza said:

It never fails to amaze me how many people complain about the free thing they will receive just for showing up. 

Kiss ass all you want, anyone who's invested real time and money into this game as well the developers bank accounts have every right to voice their objections. Go eat garbage and be thankful you don't starve. 

39 minutes ago, (PS4)DaveyGrohlson said:

Kiss ass all you want, anyone who's invested real time and money into this game as well the developers bank accounts have every right to voice their objections. Go eat garbage and be thankful you don't starve. 

Tl;dr - I’m upset that DE wants to give away free stuff and I don’t need nor is required because I don’t like the amount given away. 
Imagine being that entitled. You don’t “have” to watch if you don’t want to, these streams are just for fun. 

Archived