Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Esance needs a better drop rate

This new steel esance resourse has a crapy drop chance 2% on an enemy that is alredy hard to find and you only get ONE OF THEM i seariously think the people who come up with the drop chances need to go back to school and check there math 

You make eximie able to drop them but they only drop one at a 2% drop rate i can farm vites esance more efficently than i can this crapy new recourse  and to go through all that effort to be disapointed by over priced garbage rewards 

Atleast with vites esance i can get rivens, a warframe and kuva for 20 esance by killing any enemy/drones/ end of mission rewards in arbitrations  with steel esance i get crapy cosmedic armor(85 seriously), over priced ephimera(85 seriously), and over priced misc items and the only way to get this resourse is by completing an entire planet for 2 essance or farming eximie wich have a 2% drop chance only to get ONE esence you dont even get any for end of mission rewards 

Please fix these crapy drops and over priced rewards  

Would like the drop rates to be increased, but would also like to see more rewards you can buy with the steel essence. Maybe like a new armour set and syandana for your warframes, or maybe even forma / reactor / catalyst blueprints, but maybe make them more expensive than the other stuff so people can’t just easily bulk buy a ton of them easily. 

Could have the steel essence drop from all enemies instead of just the eximus enemies, but have them be an even rarer drop (like 0.5%-1%) so while you can still get them from enemies, eximus enemies just have a much higher chance of dropping them

I would say keep the current drop rate, but have them drop from normal enemies too at, lets say, 0.5% drop rate. That way, 4 enemies = 1 eximus enemy. 
This is with considerations that steel path has increased spawns compared to normal missions. I think its fair enough.

When I bought this up, I was slammed for not being "dedicated enough" as I didn't want to spend 4 hours on ODS.

After re-doing the whole star-chart on steel path, I had 36 essence from planet completion and 13 from drops, which is just mind-bogglingly low.

It was only after I did 6 or so hours of combined endurance runs that I was finally able to buy all the armour pieces and the 2 ephemeras. 

When you consider that the star-chart itself is probably 15-20 hours of content grind, then you add on the 6-8 hours of endurance runs AND the fact that x2 resource boosters (or an RNG-infused Smeeta) are a requirement, it becomes a serious joke.

Archived