The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Thanks for the update! 🙂

one of my few posts here, first of all great tennocon.  have yet to get either the hand cannon or hydroid though, even though i had the stream open the whole time.  guessing i'm one of the people in the back, but i thought i'd post.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Thank you for the update Rebecca. Got everything but the Hydroid Prime and i'm sure i'll see it appear soon. Was a really awesome tennocon this way and really enjoy everything that happend in the Relay during the evening 😄 Can't wait till the 25th 😍

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Still waiting for my Hydroid Prime

il y a 31 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Is it same with relay drop? Because i didn't get them

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I understand the Twitch drops being delayed, but how about the Mysterious Decoration that was to be giving directly in the game for staying till the end of TennoLive. I myself got the Staff skin at the start but there are reports of players not getting one or the other or not getting both. Should we be waiting on those to be delayed too or should we stop holding hope on them and submit support tickets?

Glad to see the drops still coming. Didnt watch the whole stream because had to rest but started around the music section which loved btw and the ending for the next update, both me and my little brother watched it both on my phone as well as the stuff in the tennocon relay, everything was just fabulous and cant wait to see what comes next

Yea the reveal was epic!

I was watching everything and "only" got the Athodai, the staff skin and the Necramech statue.
I also (poorly 😅) participated in the trivia but didn't get the poster yet 🙂 

So just to let you know it is rolling we'll probably get Hydroid soon 😎 

Archived