The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 19 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

2 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Well the TennoGen Round Batch 1 is definitely this week, as the items have been finally marked as accepted in the Workshop (which usually happens when the update is close).

tennogen-round-19-SOON.png

Perhaps tomorrow alongside the Ember Prime and Frost Prime Unvaultings.

I hope it only takes two weeks to arrive to consoles

On 2020-09-29 at 1:02 AM, Scruffel said:

Well the TennoGen Round Batch 1 is definitely this week, as the items have been finally marked as accepted in the Workshop (which usually happens when the update is close).

Doesn´t seem to be the case unfortunately. There won´t be another Update in the same week. After the 1st Batch wasn´t in the yesterdays Update it got delayed.

Without mention it or something like that....

Really disappointed that once again, no Revenant Tennogen made it in. I mean how many skins does Excalibur need, seriously.

Come on DE, Revenant has some seriously good Tennogen cosmetics like the Onryo Helment by VoidPunch that makes you look like the Oni from DBD;

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

And the Draugr skin by Goosmo;

0E89379F2F388091D1311DF53C867991D5D544DA

Excalibur does not need more skins. 

3 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Really disappointed that once again, no Revenant Tennogen made it in. I mean how many skins does Excalibur need, seriously.

Come on DE, Revenant has some seriously good Tennogen cosmetics like the Onryo Helment by VoidPunch that makes you look like the Oni from DBD;

The Onryo Helmet hasn't been updated since March 23, 2019. That means it wasn't re-submitted nor updated for this recent TennoGen Round, meaning it wasn't eligible to be accepted. I can't say why it was denied previously, but by virtue of it's current state, it was not going to be considered.

3 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

We can agree to disagree on that, but Excalibur getting more skins does not have any correlation or dependence on other Warframes getting them as well, especially considering how this Round brought the first skins for both Gauss and Hildryn at the same time. It's not like a TennoGen item can 'take the spot' of another, since there's not really a limit to how many can get added in a single Round. And really, that complaint would be going towards the community artists who are making the skins, which really, it's going to be very hard to convince them to stop choosing what they want to create.

Gauss Graxx Skin (after the recent implementation):

- The textures overall look mushy compared to other Graxx Skins. This improved a bit after a short while which I presume is related to the recent improvements implemented for rendering?

- The Graxx Helmet does not change Flame colour in redline. None of the colour options have any effect and the flames stay default reddish. The preview clearly shows that this is not intended behaviour (and other parts of the skin that are assigned to the same zones according to the preview DO change colour). The flames also look... not well animated. Could it be a placeholder that has been forgotten about, when the Skin was implemented?

38 minutes ago, Angier said:

Gauss Graxx Skin (after the recent implementation):

- The Graxx Helmet does not change Flame colour in redline. None of the colour options have any effect and the flames stay default reddish. The preview clearly shows that this is not intended behaviour (and other parts of the skin that are assigned to the same zones according to the preview DO change colour). The flames also look... not well animated. Could it be a placeholder that has been forgotten about, when the Skin was implemented?

I just wanted to post the same 😄

10 hours ago, Scruffel said:

The Onryo Helmet hasn't been updated since March 23, 2019.

I know. I’m just quite bitter it wasn’t added the first time. I hope VoidPunch does work on it again one day because it looks amazing.

Excalibur getting more skins does not have any correlation or dependence on other Warframes getting them as well,

It certainly feels like the spots excalibur keeps taking could be filled by frames that need it more. I know thats not how it works but it really does feel like DE give Excal too much favouritism sometimes. 

And really, that complaint would be going towards the community artists who are making the skins, which really, it's going to be very hard to convince them to stop choosing what they want to create

DE share 50% of the blame for accepting the damn skins and I don’t think I’m the only one who is getting annoyed that Excalibur is still getting more skins despite the fact he has more than any other frame in the game and he’s not really a great frame anyway.

52 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

DE share 50% of the blame for accepting the damn skins and I don’t think I’m the only one who is getting annoyed that Excalibur is still getting more skins despite the fact he has more than any other frame in the game and he’s not really a great frame anyway.

It's unnecessary to put blame on anyone, because again, we're talking about community-created content which anyone can participate in. Even though DE is a part of it, they are not creating the items. Just like how anyone can choose to make a skin for Excalibur, they can also choose to make one for Revenant. Really, the only solution I think you would be satisfied in, is if DE denied any of those skins, which is obviously unfair and goes against with how they run TennoGen. What if somehow in Round 20, any Warframe who didn't have a skin before gets one or maybe even two, but Excalibur still got another, would it really matter? In my opinion; no, because that Excalibur skin had no effect on those others getting accepted, nor any skin getting denied. And it's been like that for essentially the longest of times, and getting upset over it honestly being a bit petty. I get it, but I still disagree.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-08-20 at 11:12 PM, SortaRandom said:

Oh man, oh man... What on earth happened to this skin?

I remember being ultra hyped to have this skin on my Excal in its earlier state:

Hide contents

PjO38B8.jpg

For comparison, here's what we will be getting ingame:

Hide contents

DB2B1AB5EA990EDCCA69771BAB17C94FB55F81BA

I'm not super fond of the excessive metallics on the new version (although they do make the helmet look much more distinct), but the real travesty IMO is the "plume" on Excal's helmet.

The feathery energy plume used to be so regal and glorious! But the version that we're getting ingame just looks so... I don't know... greasy? It's like the beautiful feathers were completely replaced with strands of wet, mayonnaise-slicked human hair.
It looks so sad.

Yes, Majestic Bird Plume/Regal Horse-hair Warrior-helm vs a lesser look that does more resemble greasy, stringy hair.

On 2020-08-22 at 12:42 AM, Stomno said:

Wow, the Ion Revenant And Nidus Technocyst skins are just fantastic alt-versions that check all the boxes.  That may be THE best Ion I’ve seen, and I love when an artist creates a skin I simply have no need for or wasn’t on my radar and suddenly I want to buy it, equip it, and use said frame.  I get that with both of these and the new Ultraman Hildryn skin.

On 2020-08-21 at 1:17 AM, Shinyah said:

The Night Hunter Syandana by Mz-3 is breathtaking !

I just wish the hooks weren't there i don't get why an infested syandana has those weird chain-link hooks dangling off of it. Other than that it's beautiiful

On 2020-10-01 at 9:59 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

And the Draugr skin by Goosmo;

0E89379F2F388091D1311DF53C867991D5D544DA

yes he does he needs one made by vulbjorn i don't like any of excalibur's skins if vulbjorn made one i know i would love it.

On 2020-08-20 at 10:28 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Round 19 is officially here! Thank you to everyone who submitted before the deadline, there was so much goodness to review. As usual, we do not have a set release date for the following items, but keep an eye out if there's a piece you're interested in!

This is one of our largest rounds yet, so buckle in and see what amazing creations will be added to the game: 

Warframe Skins

Warframe Helmets

Syandanas

Weapon Skins

Operator Cosmetics

Chest Armor

Landing Craft Skins

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game.

Feedback will be sent out within the next few weeks, as we are on the heels of the Heart of Deimos update. As always, if you’re a creator and you’d like some critique on your submitted pieces, please feel free to send me a forum DM and we’ll do our best to send you a quick write-up.

:community:

BONUS VIDEO:

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT SEPT 18:

As announced on the Home Devstream today, we are releasing this round in two batches to help each individual piece shine. We don't want you to wait too long between batches, so expect batch one later this month, and the second half in October. 

BATCH ONE

Hide contents

Warframe Skins

• Gauss Agito Skin by Rekkou
  • Gauss Graxx Skin by Faven
  • Hildryn Sigrun Skin by Malaya, Jadie, and Awk'Q-Luz
  • Zephyr Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster
  • Mag Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot
  • Mirage Kitsune Skin by Kakarrot2812 and Skyeraikes

Warframe Helmets

• Titania Viraji Helmet by Malaya and blazingcobalt

Syandanas

• Night Hunter Syandana by Mz-3
  • Tsujinasa Syandana by BeastBuster
  • Ranulyst Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar

Weapon Skins

• Grimstone Heavy Blade Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
  • Obanakk Heavy Blade Skin by VoidPunch
  • Osiris Polearm Skin by Lubox

Operator Cosmetics

• Blaze Oculus by blazingcobalt

Landing Craft

• Mantis Lileae Skin by MaceMadunusus

Chest Armor

• Xulatu Chest Armor by led2012

BATCH TWO

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe Skins

• Ash Ichneumon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
  • Excalibur Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster
  • Garuda Tengushin Skin by Lubox
  • Nova Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
  • Saryn Night Hunter Skin by Mz-3
  • Khora Oiran Skin by Malaya and Awk'Q-Luz

Syandanas

• Scylla Syandana by Faven
  • Valesti Syandana by led2012 and Xtygian

Weapon Skins

• Arashi Rapier Skin by Lubox
  • Eklypsa Staff Skin by lukinu_u
  • Undercutter Nikana Skin by Felix Leonhart

Operator Cosmetics

• Irya Oculus by kakarrot2812

Landing Craft Skins

• Liset Mithra Skin by lukinu_u

We used this method for Round 11 (33 items, split into three batches), so with a 29-item round, we felt it was appropriate to do so for this round as well. 

Or you could have just put all of them out at once instead of making us wait for the ones we want.

On 2020-10-27 at 4:13 PM, (XB1)Harbinger XK5 said:

yes he does he needs one made by vulbjorn i don't like any of excalibur's skins if vulbjorn made one i know i would love it.

If I'm being honest i want a revenant skin by Vulbjorn and a nova, mag, frost, ember, mirage, saryn, nidus, gauss, hildryn, Titania. basically for every frame in the game. the infested are the faction of the gods.

13 hours ago, (XB1)Harbinger XK5 said:

If I'm being honest i want a revenant skin by Vulbjorn and a nova, mag, frost, ember, mirage, saryn, nidus, gauss, hildryn, Titania. basically for every frame in the game. the infested are the faction of the gods.

More infested themed skins please, yeah, ones that go well with existing infested armors or syndanas would be even better

Archived