Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do YOU consider end game? ( Community Discussion that may give you some idea's)

(PSN)Mofojokers

On 2020-08-22 at 8:43 PM, Kaggelos said:

oh my god I LOVED ME3 multiplayer, and Andromeda's too (great game btw, its on steam on sale, check it out). Always on edge trying to beat the highest difficulties. And the fact that each round or wave had a different objective, and the difficulty was AMAZING, something warframe severely lacks on a technical level

Kaggelos, do you think Warframe could have ME3 style objective play in it?. It feels like it's close but the power balance and bullet spongy setup works against it. I feel we are both too strong and our foes are too bullet spongy over mechanics/ AI to work currently.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Unique cosmetics that are a mark above the rest would definelity be the right mark for it. Afterall if it truly challeneges the end game then upgrades/ endo/ mats / credits wouldn't cut it.

So youre okay with an ephemera and teshin armor cosmetic on operator after slaying thousands upon thousandsof steel path eximus units .. i dont know what to say , clearly i dont share the same taste with you ,sir.

11 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

So youre okay with an ephemera and teshin armor cosmetic on operator after slaying thousands upon thousandsof steel path eximus units .. i dont know what to say , clearly i dont share the same taste with you ,sir.

It's ok not everyone will share the same opinion. But i respect it, i just feel i am insanely strong already so i don't mind not having more power creep. Mind you with the new expac it does seem we are about to have some more of that lol.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I actually said this to another here already. As a D1 Veteran my love of VOG is legendary. It was a balance between difficulty, puzzles and coordination. Our team got really good at doing all the roles and could pug people in at will. Can't say Destiny 2 followed its path as well though.

yea it didnt, but overall was a interesting blend of visuals, puzzles and effects i initially enjoyed in its raiding days early on 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

It's ok not everyone will share the same opinion. But i respect it, i just feel i am insanely strong already so i don't mind not having more power creep. Mind you with the new expac it does seem we are about to have some more of that lol.

i wasnt referring to more powercreep , but pure cosmetic rewards in seemigly endgame-ish content.

Just now, killerJoke66 said:

i wasnt referring to more powercreep , but pure cosmetic rewards in seemigly endgame-ish content.

Besides cosmetic items and better items. What would you like to see?, i can always add it to the list. Have not seen anyone mention other ways of rewards outside of the two.

On 2020-08-23 at 3:47 AM, killerJoke66 said:

Yet i personally don't blame DE because in the past they tried to give a sense of endgame content it is factual ,though  every time it was changed for the casual audience's responses . 
Also not hating on the casuals , we're chill , but when they demand every piece of content to be made for them it gets a bit out of hand not gonna lie.

This does seem to be the main issue with the current Helminth debate.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Besides cosmetic items and better items. What would you like to see?, i can always add it to the list. Have not seen anyone mention other ways of rewards outside of the two.

Do  you really continue to speak about endgame here? The majority of players are just occasional players and they have chosen they want a brain dead game. The game mechanics, and balancement of the whole game are totally broken after more than 7 years of development. To have an endgame == using top gear and experienced people against fkn hard levels, you need first to nerf most of the broken abilities , mods, weapons  and frames and do you really think they will never do that?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH  Mr1 players  were  complaining here about the nerf(?) of the helminth abilities... they even nerfed the enemies because people couldn't kill the enemies on RJ . 

i hoped till this year but now it's enough, i will just play old hard games(i never played) on the emulators lol.

5 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Do  you really continue to speak about endgame here? The majority of players are just occasional players and they have chosen they want a brain dead game. The game mechanics, and balancement of the whole game are totally broken after more than 7 years of development. To have an endgame == using top gear and experienced people against fkn hard levels, you need first to nerf most of the broken abilities , mods, weapons  and frames and do you really think they will never do that?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH they even nerfed the enemies because people couldn't kill the enemies on RJ lol.

Indeed just a chat about what people would like to see end game in Warframe be closer to. It's not like much could come from it but it's a good chat none the less. Personally would love to see them say cap the level at 150 and balance frames around it. They used to do that back when it was 60 max then it changed.

But it's fun to see what lads do in their spare time from the speed runners to the fishers to the fashion framers.

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

For me, the perfect endgame would be something that bring together the main aspect of the game and reward the player skills, knowlege, adaptability and also the farm without harming people who didn't farm too much.

The idea solution to would be a Rogue like game mode, that challenge the players with successive objectives and modifier, as long as providing weapons and mods based on what the player aquired so far (the part that involve farm). Overall, this would challenge the players adaptability and knowlege because you have to adapt depending on what you drop, challange their skills because you would have much higher chance of winning by using your gears wells, and involve your account progression because you drop there what you already own in the normal game.

This little explaination might not be cleared, but I wrote a full post about it if you want to check and get better idea of what I mean :

That could work insanely well and would be a great way to master the game and the many items in it. 

I consider end game...all systems polished and replay value sculpted addictive!

DE conscience should be saying how can this be more polished, informative, along with quality of life improvements that butters up player experience...options and sliders matter aplenty, independent savable control schemed are lovely 

1 hour ago, Benaful said:

Meta Steel path Void, if your frame can do that fine then you are fine. Also real meta is fashion frame, you better start farming those stuffy dolls in each open world.

Jokes aside, there is a eidolon meta, a Infinite run meta, an spy meta, an inteception meta, is just that we need Absolute game mode challange, that only veterans can join plz, like RAIDS or a especial mission whit enemies like eidolons that need tactics and builds to be deafeted.

Given how buggy and hard to maintain the raids proved to be over time, combined with the very low number of players actually participating in them, DE decided that it wasn't worth the development time they were eating up, and so removed them after a long-ish heads up period.

I don't seem them returning to them anytime soon. But i could see them doing other small versions of raids with several boss rooms etc like a boss rush warframe unique style 4 man. Boss mechanics + room mechanics so on.

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

endgame is a balanced effort-reward loop with a "gear-check". meaning desirable rewards for some effort on a difficulty that challenges the min-maxed builds, and which is also fun. Loop means repeatable. 

To me, Steel Path strikes a good balance...but it needs the reward pool regularly updated for it to be repeatable. and the loot tables need to be revamped so all game modes have good Steel Essence drops. 

Eidolons don't strike this balance, never did. 1) meta too narrow, 2) not challenging, and 3) rewards are mostly undesirable due to RNG on the arcanes. 

I honestly believe a token system would do well in the world bosses. Each kill gives rng reward + 1 token that you can build up and just buy from a vendor the item your after if rng doesn't favour ya enough.

3 minutes ago, bronzebonobo said:

there needs to be some sort of clear end point, until new content drops, but that is literally impossible at this point with how much mr fodder and other things there are in this game

It definitely would be nice to see end game tiers between expacs. Seen some insanely good ideas here as well as learned alot of what people consider end game currently. Also leaning heavily towards the speed running community that Warframe has. 🙂

9 minutes ago, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

I consider end game...all systems polished and replay value sculpted addictive!

DE conscience should be saying how can this be more polished, informative, along with quality of life improvements that butters up player experience...options and sliders matter aplenty, independent savable control schemed are lovely 

I would love to see them slow down on all the systems they introduce and look at what can be polished. Instead of adding x new system this expac why not revitalize previous systems that seem lacking now. I had a friend recently join us in Warframe. Trying to explain all the systems on systems in this game is hard and insanely confusing for them.

On 2020-08-22 at 11:18 PM, Felsagger said:

This man resumed PERFECTLY end game with the animated image. 

DE is in a constant pressure that they can't sustain. No developer can sustain that 'train of work'. 

To be honest, endgame is provided in another game structure not on the GAAS F2P ARPG like War Frame. DE can't build things that fast. We are forcing them to make serious mistakes because of our demands. We have to temperate, reason and comprehend their position and our position. Game design takes years, while a game takes days finishing a game. The rate of consumption is insanely high compared to the rate of production. 

Sorry to say this but if we want end game we should look elsewhere like other games such as Black Myth: Wu Kong, Horizon Zero 2, Daemon Souls remake. This game should be complemented with other games. The purpose of War Frame is not the end game. That compromise is something DE can't give. I have to accept it and move on, towards other games that provides it. If I stay with this grinder then the compromises and premises should be towards the farming. 

DE will improve but not as fast as we want. We must understand that. 

End game is not this game. This is a 'farming' game. That is it. We must align ourselves and rethink our demands. I'm already an MR 29 veteran. I think that DE did enough for us. Now we have to do for them. How? Work with the quality in life in the game throughout suggestions. Support their good decisions and assess them on certain corners of the game that needs attention. 

We CAN'T expect perfect balancing on a game that adds content constantly. DE must accept that nothing will be perfectly balanced. I think that my suggestion is to improving what we have for example options for weapon accuracy. We don't have many of those. The aiming of certain weapons is atrocious. Another option is the first person view for certain weapons and first person view as an option. There are many key simple suggestions that has the potential to make a radical difference in the game without sacrificing the purpose and content in it. 

Seeking end game here is a seven years old problem that WE users invented. We need to reach a consensus on that term and see IF DE is capable of delivering it. 

I agree i would like to see 'polish' and older systems worked and improved on. Over the well the gif sums it up alot definelity. As i said to another the game works best when Devs and the community come together.

On 2020-08-22 at 11:49 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

Endgame in WF to me is continuously improving and optimizing my arsenal. This means that things like Rivens, grinding for rare mod, maxing all primed mods,etc. 

Warframe is almost like hobby car racing to me. It's not about taking on increasingly difficult tracks. It's about finding a track with sufficient enough challenge and continuously tweaking and optimizing my race car. 

Gaming overall is a hobby some games take the idea of min maxing and allowing users to tweak to their hearts content and warframe falls under that 100%.

On 2020-08-23 at 5:00 AM, Hokibukisa said:

Broframe. Play builds that enhance the squad experience.

Carrying randos through hour long arbies was my hobby for a while there, but I don't really need endo anymore. (usually trinity)

I still do from time to time. I just really, really, really, really hate claustrophobic infested corpus ship missions.

People like going fast and sonar. Most people don't really need additional tank or energy so trinity isn't broframe in most missions.

Speed nova, resonance banshee, volt, octavia. People really enjoy playing with these.

Nekros in mot * set up a camp with randos that wanna go the distance.

Lately I've been working through steel path missions on Nyx with a 94 shields 300 health 150% Brief Respite and 160% Augur bonus gate tank build.

Its definitely a violence speed momentum playstyle. If you get hit at all, it goes into shield gate, but casting even my 35 energy chaos bolts fully replenishes shields and restores the gate.

I've made it 20 mins sp mot without deaths but its not something that will work against lots of bubbles. When a lot of enemies start being immune to 2 and 3, thats it.

Anyone at all that spends times helping others in the game are kings among the crowd in my book.

14 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

The only endgame in warframe is discussing endgame ideas on forums and reddit etc. 

Yes because a lot of people liked warframe and they thought it could become one of the best game. At the actual state with broken mechanics, bugs, repetitive gameplay, childish game design it's impossible to turn back because that would mean nerfing for real most of the frames, abilities, mods and weapons in the game and after that you will have this forum filled by blasphemies of  angry pimply 12 year old boys.

if they didn't find a publisher long time ago, probably there was a reason...

Archived