Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do YOU consider end game? ( Community Discussion that may give you some idea's)

(PSN)Mofojokers

Something i am curious about and i keep seeing is none of the current in game content is considered end game content. This came after a Steel Path discussion someone was pointing out.

So i am curious what would YOU as a fellow Tenno consider end game content for Warframe. Paint me a picture if you can of Warframe end game content and the daily life of a end game player.

I honestly would love to read what people consider end game content. As a wow vet/ Destiny vet and Warframe vet player i can only draw the line to raids and pvp so i am curious.

let the discussion grow wild!.

Community So Far :

Solo all content as the operator

Speed Running

Boss rushes / Invader System

Levels with boss types as normal enemies

Never Ending Game (No End Game)

Community tends to complain if anything is too challenging

Tridolons, Arbies, Steel Path and Orb Mothers

No more updates / 100% game completion and max mastery rank

Making your own end game / goals in game.

Grendal no mods Steel Path run

Helping others out and chilling in region chat

Raids Returned

The forums are the true end game

Fashionframe

Harder Nnghtmares / sorties (Multiple modifiers with better rewards)

Improved survival / reworked

Helminth

Nightwave weekly (reach 10 waves on SP Kuva Disruption without failing once)

Warframe unqiue style dungeons

Going Insane and adding Forma to everything

Unlocking all Tenno upgrades

Min - maxing + fishing

Solo world bosses

Speed running events

Endurance is end game

Power strip/system overhaul

True end game is discussing end game on end game threads on the forum and reddit

Player created content is good (and long as it doesn't foster interplayer conflict). Base building that leads to custom missions (Like we used to have for Solar Rails, but scrap all the PvP nonsense that made it toxic) could keep players occupied.

Immersive metrics can keep people occupied, imagine having a "People saved" rating. Imagine using some of the tools introduced in Fortuna to allow tenno to create colonies for rescued people, with optional maintainance missions, resource requirements. All optional, just another metric but one that has visual meaning in the game world.

Sorties bronze , sliver & gold 

Bronze rewards or better

Sliver rewards or better

Gold rewards or better

Higher skill for each ofcourse but if you complete the gold sortie for the day you get a ticket x1 for a nightmare sortie boss rush style for unique cosmetic rewards if you can pass it.

Requiring certain frames i.e one day it could be a Lokie / Prime only Nightmare. Requiring you to have a proper setup as its tailored to mastering all his skill set. End game challenge not meant for all.

A superboss or boss rush.

Which they could definitely do with the story if they wanted to. Warframes not and will never be a competitive game imo but thats just me. 

That or make a stalker like system where we can invade other players and attempt to stop their progress. Matchmaking can be done according to mr so griefing wouldnt be possible.

My endgame in Warframe are Speedruns. Trying to optimize your Build for it, grinding RNG for the perfect tileset and then actually playing good on that one so you get a good time. (Or you play Special Missions with set tilesets or other stuff)

I try to compete with like minded players over on https://www.speedrun.com/wf and have alot of fun with this. 🙂

Just now, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

A superboss or boss rush.

Which they could definitely do with the story if they wanted to. Warframes not and will never be a competitive game imo but thats just me. 

That or make a stalker like system where we can invade other players and attempt to stop their progress. Matchmaking can be done according to mr so griefing wouldnt be possible.

I am a huge fan of boss rushes and a Dark Souls type opt in system could actually be insanely fun for end game. Players can invade your mission for better rewards.

Just now, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I am a huge fan of boss rushes and a Dark Souls type opt in system could actually be insanely fun for end game. Players can invade your mission for better rewards.

Ye but the rewards would be something of an issue. Like unless they made some kind of reward that has merit, everybody would just do it and lose interest. Itd have to be something that would either be cosmetic in nature or special abilities not attainable anywhere else that you could slap on yer warframe or operator.

Dark souls has the covenant system but maybe something simple like a universal leaderboard would suffice. 

4 minutes ago, --Q--Candy said:

My endgame in Warframe are Speedruns. Trying to optimize your Build for it, grinding RNG for the perfect tileset and then actually playing good on that one so you get a good time. (Or you play Special Missions with set tilesets or other stuff)

I try to compete with like minded players over on https://www.speedrun.com/wf and have alot of fun with this. 🙂

I did not even know about this, thanks for the link in!.

Just now, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

Ye but the rewards would be something of an issue. Like unless they made some kind of reward that has merit, everybody would just do it and lose interest. Itd have to be something that would either be cosmetic in nature or special abilities not attainable anywhere else that you could slap on yer warframe or operator.

Dark souls has the covenant system but maybe something simple like a universal leaderboard would suffice. 

Cosmetic only seems good, honestly cosmetics will make me attempt the hardest stuff... i am a sucka for the looks lol.

ehh...

Probably something were enemies have as much OP abilities as our warframes but telegraphed.

Maybe, a regular mission but where things like bosses are a common enemy type.

Maybe against an army of radiation kuva liches, but no need of requiem mods to kill, just parazon. I guess.

5 minutes ago, --Q--Candy said:

Speedrunners always find some way to make the game fun af lol

9 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Endgame? When DE finally releases it’s final update to wrap it all up and cease support of the game. Basically when Warframe is basically “finished”

So the never ending story approach, this is how i always thought of Warframe. The game that had no ending and no real end game. But from what i have seen around it seems alot of folks are constantly asking where is end game.

6 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

ehh...

Probably something were enemies have as much OP abilities as our warframes but telegraphed.

Maybe, a regular mission but where things like bosses are a common enemy type.

Maybe against an army of radiation kuva liches, but no need of requiem mods to kill, just parazon. I guess.

An army of radiation kuva liches... are you trying to give me nightmares?.😟

Just now, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

So you have no input even on what your ideal Warframe end game could be?. Go wild honestly what would you consider Warframe end game to look like?.😁

Really, what is endgame now? From what you can see in other games you mentioned, the endgame goalpost keeps moving every time a new one comes out so it's just a buzzword to me nowadays.

Also, any kind of things implemented that resembles endgame just a bit gets complained and I'll list them

1. Bullet sponge

Be honest, those endgame bosses will take your time a lot just to win, isn't it? We have this bloody power to wreck anything, even steel path tridolon (Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst) gets broken where we have people doing 6x3 in one night like it's nothing in less than a week, yet people complain the enemies are "too spongy", boring, blah blah blah when it's the place where you should start tinkering how to blast through that bullet sponge but no, let's complain to DE because it takes less mind power and easier to ask for nerf with so many excuses

We have Zealoid Prelate that from what I heard in region chat, has 2 billion EHP in steel path and people don't want to play it more than once because it's too much health to shave so what to say? Worse if a youtuber that happen to think highly of oneself and unable to fight one enemy because of bad build and chooses to say it's too tanky instead of checking where is the mistake, the followers would follow without thinking

2. Heavy hits

Surely those endgame bosses have one or two fatal hits that you need to avoid or at least know how to mitigate the damage but Terra Corpus on release gets complaints because they can take you down fast enough and it's disgusting by some. Make a boss that able to slap a fully geared Inaros back to his sarcophagus in one hit and see people crying because they don't bother to avoid or at least work together to make it possible to take the hit by mitigating the damage

3. Nonsensical mechanics

Since it's quite tricky to make things interesting, you put some nonsensical system to progress like making triangle to break the boss invulnerability like that one raid in destiny, and that's not something I like to play because it bears no importance, just some nonsense to force people work together

4. Co-op

Railjack on release gets some complaints about not being friendly to solo players and I was like : no sh*t, Tenno, it was co-op focused and considering we still have disaster known as Public Sortie Spy, don't expect people want to do co-op to be enforced especially when it's made where the whole team fails from one person's mistake. I'm sure there will be one Tenno start saying DE alienates solo players

5. Aggresive enemies

You want aggresive enemies? Nope, can't have that, if they can knock you down when you're letting your guard down or doesn't let you play while watching movie, it's bad

There are more things to list, and usually ends up with people complaining and with people dismissing the "endgame" once they're done or doesn't fit their taste, I say endgame is hogwash

10 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Really, what is endgame now? From what you can see in other games you mentioned, the endgame goalpost keeps moving every time a new one comes out so it's just a buzzword to me nowadays.

Also, any kind of things implemented that resembles endgame just a bit gets complained and I'll list them

1. Bullet sponge

Be honest, those endgame bosses will take your time a lot just to win, isn't it? We have this bloody power to wreck anything, even steel path tridolon (Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst) gets broken where we have people doing 6x3 in one night like it's nothing in less than a week, yet people complain the enemies are "too spongy", boring, blah blah blah when it's the place where you should start tinkering how to blast through that bullet sponge but no, let's complain to DE because it takes less mind power and easier to ask for nerf with so many excuses

We have Zealoid Prelate that from what I heard in region chat, has 2 billion EHP in steel path and people don't want to play it more than once because it's too much health to shave so what to say? Worse if a youtuber that happen to think highly of oneself and unable to fight one enemy because of bad build and chooses to say it's too tanky instead of checking where is the mistake, the followers would follow without thinking

2. Heavy hits

Surely those endgame bosses have one or two fatal hits that you need to avoid or at least know how to mitigate the damage but Terra Corpus on release gets complaints because they can take you down fast enough and it's disgusting by some. Make a boss that able to slap a fully geared Inaros back to his sarcophagus in one hit and see people crying because they don't bother to avoid or at least work together to make it possible to take the hit by mitigating the damage

3. Nonsensical mechanics

Since it's quite tricky to make things interesting, you put some nonsensical system to progress like making triangle to break the boss invulnerability like that one raid in destiny, and that's not something I like to play because it bears no importance, just some nonsense to force people work together

4. Co-op

Railjack on release gets some complaints about not being friendly to solo players and I was like : no sh*t, Tenno, it was co-op focused and considering we still have disaster known as Public Sortie Spy, don't expect people want to do co-op to be enforced especially when it's made where the whole team fails from one person's mistake. I'm sure there will be one Tenno start saying DE alienates solo players

5. Aggresive enemies

You want aggresive enemies? Nope, can't have that, if they can knock you down when you're letting your guard down or doesn't let you play while watching movie, it's bad

There are more things to list, and usually ends up with people complaining and with people dismissing the "endgame" once they're done or doesn't fit their taste, I say endgame is hogwash

So you definitely have raised a major point regarding any end game content. No matter what content it tends to get complained about and normally nerfed in to the ground.

What possible solutions could even begin to correct this?. Or do you think that it's just baked too much into Warframe and the community?.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Something i am curious about and i keep seeing is none of the current in game content is considered end game content.

It's a waste of time...

End Game is whatever you want it to be...

In my case True End Game in Warframe is seeing how long I can not play Warframe.... It's the ultimate endless mission with only a single reward rotation that does not recycle... 😮

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

It's a waste of time...

End Game is whatever you want it to be...

In my case True End Game in Warframe is seeing how long I can not play Warframe.... It's the ultimate endless mission with only a single reward rotation that does not recycle... 😮

I do find breaks are definitely needed in games like wow, Destiny and Warframe. I am personally rooting against ya here lol. 😁

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

So you definitely have raised a major point regarding any end game content. No matter what content it tends to get complained about and normally nerfed in to the ground.

What possible solutions could even begin to correct this?. Or do you think that it's just baked too much into Warframe and the community?.

Anything that needs a sliver of effort gets complained like helminth system having too high of MR requirement at MR 15 when it's not even that hard considering the claim you can just leech at hydron so you know how hard it is to have something that requires some effort

3 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Anything that needs a sliver of effort gets complained like helminth system having too high of MR requirement at MR 15 when it's not even that hard considering the claim you can just leech at hydron so you know how hard it is to have something that requires some effort

That is unfortunately a really good point.

Archived