Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do YOU consider end game? ( Community Discussion that may give you some idea's)

(PSN)Mofojokers

7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Do we really want to go trough this?

There are billions of threads about this and none ended very well.

Everyone will say something else and most times you get the usual answer of "sustainable content with good rewards".

Honestly just keeping a light hearted discussion going if possible. I have grown very tired of all the negativity around the new system that has yet to launch. So i am enjoying hearing what others would like or consider end game content.

Just found out WF has a very positive speed running community.

il y a 39 minutes, (PS4)Mofojokers a dit :

An army of radiation kuva liches... are you trying to give me nightmares?.😟

Why not?

Everybody plays carefully now 😛 True endgame is learning to cooperate. (which personally, there is a severe lack of I think.)

Even better: Friendly Fire reflected back as well.

What is "Endgame"?

Tridolons, Arbies, Steel Path. Orb Mothers.

All of these need you to pay attention and deploy what you've learned. Anyone saying they AREN'T "Endgame" because they are "Too Easy" fails to grasp one simple thing, that just means they've learned them thoroughly. That's all. And of course they have, Warframe doesn't lock you out of them for a week every time you do one, Warframe doesn't demand you spend hours farming unrelated things before each attempt, Warframe lets you go and do it over and over and over.

One Orb Mother is locked behind Thermia and Tridolon is time gated but neither of these is anywhere NEAR the level of restriction most MMO's stick their own endgame to make sure players have a harder time figuring stuff out. 

I do not believe there can be a "End Game" for Warframe; not until DE announces they're no longer adding new content (aside from Tennogen) and they show previews of the next game they plan on releasing. 

Then the "end game" will likely be maximum Mastery Rank, all quests completed, steel path completed, own every Prime, etc. Will likely be up to the individual.

15 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Why not?

Everybody plays carefully now 😛 True endgame is learning to cooperate. (which personally, there is a severe lack of I think.)

Even better: Friendly Fire reflected back as well.

Did you ever play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I swear i could play that non stop. The best team play i have ever seen. I would love to see some of that in Warframe.

15 minutes ago, Ethorin said:

What is "Endgame"?

Tridolons, Arbies, Steel Path. Orb Mothers.

All of these need you to pay attention and deploy what you've learned. Anyone saying they AREN'T "Endgame" because they are "Too Easy" fails to grasp one simple thing, that just means they've learned them thoroughly. That's all. And of course they have, Warframe doesn't lock you out of them for a week every time you do one, Warframe doesn't demand you spend hours farming unrelated things before each attempt, Warframe lets you go and do it over and over and over.

One Orb Mother is locked behind Thermia and Tridolon is time gated but neither of these is anywhere NEAR the level of restriction most MMO's stick their own endgame to make sure players have a harder time figuring stuff out. 

I really like your point of view. 🥰

5 minutes ago, KrazyKavatLady said:

I do not believe there can be a "End Game" for Warframe; not until DE announces they're no longer adding new content (aside from Tennogen) and they show previews of the next game they plan on releasing. 

Then the "end game" will likely be maximum Mastery Rank, all quests completed, steel path completed, own every Prime, etc. Will likely be up to the individual.

This mind set is one normally found in achievement hunters the 100% crowd. I suppose that is definitely one frame of mind for end game. I was more talking about while the game is still in full swing. But i will definitely add it.

Honestly, for me and many other, endgame is what whatever you decide it to be. You make your own projects in game after you finish everything you're told to do (Quests, star chart, mastery)

Let me give you an example: I decided to make a fully optimal build for everything in the game, and I did it 

unknown.png

Then I decided to farm cap credits (999,999,999), and I'm working on that 

unknown.png

I'm also planning to craft 100k energy pads and get 1k Hydro caps in the near future. That's what I consider endgame, doing things you want to do without any guilt.

Just now, --RV--Faras said:

Honestly, for me and many other, endgame is what whatever you decide it to be. You make your own projects in game after you finish everything you're told to do (Quests, star chart, mastery)

Let me give you an example: I decided to make a fully optimal build for everything in the game, and I did it 

unknown.png

Then I decided to farm cap credits (999,999,999), and I'm working on that 

unknown.png

I'm also planning to craft 100k energy pads and get 1k Hydro caps in the near future. That's what I consider endgame, doing things you want to do without any guilt.

Everyone should take note of this one. If this thread had a winner it would definelity be you lol.

38 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

End game to me is finishing up and achieving everything that you want to basically help out other players do the same or to chill in region chat and q an a chat as well.

🥰 Those that consider helping others as end game are true kings in my books. I would like your comment 100x if i could.

36 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Id considder end game content in warframe the same as any other game. Its the part where I get board and play something else 😄  Not got there yet though.

It's ok to take breaks infact i reccomend it. I take breaks from Warframe, wow and Destiny to make sure i definitively don't burn out on any game. 😁

Archived