Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

On 2020-08-21 at 7:15 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When fighting in Vaults, possibly around Necramechs (Even friendly ones), Void Dash stops working until you exit the open world.
  • VISUAL: See Below
  • REPRODUCTION: Not certain, but possibly something to do with the operator power disable effect that Necramechs sometimes have, even friendly ones
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void dash should never be disabled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to Void Dash, Operator simply jumps
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sporadic, Often happens in Valuts near Necramechs, but not always.

Video after the effect has taken hold, note I have OBS overlaying keypresses so you can see what I was pressing.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea spawning inside outer walls of their "Cerebrum Magna" hunt location.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Initiate an Avichaea hunt when the track is near the Cerebrum Magna cave.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not spawn inside walls.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Literally spawned inside walls.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time out of (4) times. If it's not the wall in the video above, it's another wall or crevice of that cave.

• DESCRIPTION: Hitting gravid blastema with Spari fishing spear
  • VISUAL:
    f1DOLfA.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Found gravid blastema laying on the ground while fishing, hit it with melee then with ranged weapon (which was a spear due to the sticky mechanics). Blastema was broken into resources, but my character is stuck in place unable to do anything 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Breaking the blastema container and proceeding normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Complete inability to do anything except rotating camera and aiming with spear: no weapon switch, no gear wheel, no gear hotkeys, no operator, abilities, movement, attacks (even with spear), lure, pigment — nothing works at all, looks like script is stuck in unrecoverable state. Unstuck does nothing at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Triggered it once, hope to never encounter it again.

• TYPE: Free Roam - Conservation
  • DESCRIPTION: Missing trail footprints - No trail or hunting zone at all after clicking on the starting point thing - "Animal" markers on the map glitching and moving when caves are involved. The game seems to try find the path from the marker to the player through caves, that leaves the marker at the entrance of caves but when you enter the cave the marker is ont inside the cave. Sometimes moves to other end then you get out of the cave and the marker is in the original spot and so on.
  • VISUAL: Not usefull, just go play the game.
  • REPRODUCTION: Log into warframe, go to Cambion Drift and try conservation hunts. Any.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Find the animal marker where it shows on the map or at least inside the marked cave, click on it and get tracks and a hunting zone (yellow circle).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None of the above 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 80% of the times caves are involved in systems AI pathfinding. (Applies for Orb Vallis too)

I love conservation missions but the've been unplayable since long already on the Vallis. Same issues now translated into Cambion Drift, and to make it worst we need to do them to rank up Entrati.  

• TYPE: cosmetic 
  • DESCRIPTION: nidus deluxe skin for claws not having the correct orientation on the hands of the warframe when equiped on the keratinos claws from the new heart of deimos update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the skin sitting correctly on the warframe when in use.
  • OBSERVED RESULTunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: in-game Conservation
  • DESCRIPTION: making conservation and some time I've find animals behind of the textures. Here an example with Avichaeas.
  • VISUAL: Warframe0008.jpgWarframe0007.jpgWarframe0006.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just hunt some animals.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animals shouldn't spawn behind textures.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Spawn behind textures.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: For 5 runs it happens 2 times with Avichaeas. With free runs - hurd to tell, some time haven't notice.

• TYPE: Necramech openworld affinity bug/too high damage
  • DESCRIPTION: 2 Things. Every time you leave your mech behind or resummon it you lose all affinity you collected. To gain levels you must stay near it entire mission and get it to extract (also you don't seem to get any XP if you enter it from Frame -> Operator -> Mech, only directly, weird). 2nd Bug is related to Necramech Guard ability. It does way too high damage
  • VISUAL: tNiwZ4M.png
  • REPRODUCTION: 1) Summon Necramech, try to gain affinity (1-2 levels), leave it and return to gamehub, No affinity to anything he carries. 2) Use guard ability and shoot.

• DESCRIPTION: Was hunting for Avichaea, and found the nest inside the Cerebrum Magna structure. I used the lure, and the avichaea spawned stationary, deep inside the ceiling, unreachable.
  • VISUAL: The avichaea is highlighted by the tranq rifle directly under my cursor. Warframe0011.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a lure at an avichaea nest inside the Cerebrum Magna structure.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either avichaea nests should not spawn inside this location, or the avichaea they produce should spawn inside the structure or just outside the entrance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The avichaea spawned unreachable inside the structure.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing a vault run the T1 went smoothly nothing weird happened until the extract through the tentacle and i somehow clipped through the wall, I was able to get out eventually because the floor of the map wasn't solid from underneath.Then on the T2 vault run I wasn't able to attack at first during the necramech phase, I was able to revive people but not attack or cast abilities. During the defend Loid phase the infested were not attacking me at all even though I was pretty much alone with them. Finally the main bug I'm trying to report during this ordeal I tried to use a k-drive to maybe break the no attacking bug, but what happened was I fell through the entire map and kept falling until I reset to the surface in which I fell again and again getting much faster than before to the point my game audio was just straight up gone. This lasted even after extraction although I think I stopped falling ? But I was still under the map nonetheless. 
  • VISUAL: Note : I only recorded the results of falling of the map the other ones I don't have a recording of
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate the no attack bug, bug for the infinite falling try using a k-drive or riding on a k-drive again after it is deployed inside a vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to be perfectly honest idk maybe to be able to attack again ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fell through the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only happened to me this one time and I used wisp if that helps

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing a vault run the T1 went smoothly nothing weird happened until the extract through the tentacle and i somehow clipped through the wall, I was able to get out eventually because the floor of the map wasn't solid from underneath.Then on the T2 vault run I wasn't able to attack at first during the necramech phase, I was able to revive people but not attack or cast abilities. During the defend Loid phase the infested were not attacking me at all even though I was pretty much alone with them. Finally the main bug I'm trying to report during this ordeal I tried to use a k-drive to maybe break the no attacking bug, but what happened was I fell through the entire map and kept falling until I reset to the surface in which I fell again and again getting much faster than before to the point my game audio was just straight up gone. This lasted even after extraction although I think I stopped falling ? But I was still under the map nonetheless. 
  • VISUAL: Note : I only recorded the results of falling of the map the other ones I don't have a recording of
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate the no attack bug, bug for the infinite falling try using a k-drive inside a vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to be perfectly honest idk maybe to be able to attack again ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fell through the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only happened to me this one time and I used wisp if that helps

• TYPE:  In-Game

• DESCRIPTION: I have to cut one fish at a time to get all drop. When I go to the Sister to cut fish I can get all the thing that a fish can drop when I cut one but If I try to cut more then one at a time I will only get one of every drop that fish have.

• EXPECTED RESULT: I did expect that I would get the same amount of drops as fish I cut. Especially when the game said guarantee to drop from these sources, not getting only one of all drops even if I  cut 53 fish at the same time.

• OBSERVED RESULT: I get 1 Benign infested tumor, 1 ferment bladder and 1 dendrite blasterma from cutting 53 x Barbisteo (s).

I tried to insert an image but I wasn't allowed to the link turn red all 3 times I tried uploading it.

-DenjaWolf

On 2020-08-21 at 2:15 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION I was crouched in this cave fishing, and after catching a fish on this perch I was unable to move. I can't change weapons or /unstuck to fix the problem. I cant bullet jump or do anything else to get out of this position. I can still use esc to open my menu to leave the mission, though.
  • VISUAL8zkYNBQp3qpRXFgpkDn4gZG3lKBRyxvfjLi1wd-i
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure how to replicate it. catching a fish at this exact spot seems to put you in an infinite freefall animation at first, until you open your pause menu, at which point you get stuck in the pose you see above

I WAS EVENTUALLY ABLE TO GET OUT BECAUSE A GLASSMAKER INFESTED SPAWNED AND KILLED ME

Type: In Game

Description: Instant death from Necramechs when fighting them. While using a tanky Inaros with 7800 health, adaptation, max armor, scarab armor, a necramech is sometimes (inconsistently) able to one shot me from full health. Other times there will be an absurd damage spike where I survive from full to just 200 hp. This is either a bug or the Mech is way overtuned and I cannot imagine how any other frame survives. Especially when all powers are disabled while fighting them for some reason (possibly another bug).

Type: In game

Description: When doing all 3 vaults in a single session, the second bounty was at the same difficulty level as the first bounty (with just 1 mech to fight twice in a row). And the third mission, while going to a higher level, took me back to the first vault's cave. I could not even enter the third vault cave and did not get access to the top reward drops.

Expected Result: Each vault mission should increase in difficulty AND go to all three vaults.

• TYPE: In-Game UI Regression Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Some of the UI is reading Lunaro keybinds again. This was fixed a while back, but seems to have broken again. For example, it's reading the Lunaro keybind for Chat rather than the main keybind, so my chat window says "T" rather than "Enter", which is what I have Chat bound to. If I change the chat keybind in the Lunaro keybinds, it changes the button prompt on the chat window (even though I am not in Lunaro). This may affect more than the chat button prompt, although it is not affecting the Use button prompt on Orbiter consoles, which the old bug did.
  • REPRODUCTION: Starting with default keybinds, outside of Lunaro, standing in the Orbiter, change the main chat binding from T, and observe that the button prompt on the chat window still says T. Change the Lunaro chat binding from T, and observe that the button on the chat window now says whatever you changed it to (even though you are not in Lunaro).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The button prompts outside of Lunaro should display the keys set in the main keybinds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The button prompts outside of Lunaro are displaying the keys set in the Lunaro keybinds.

• DESCRIPTION: Tbh not sure if its a bug or intended. After killing a Necramech or dying in a Necramech, Damaged Necramech parts are not shared with others, only one person can pick them up. Most of the times.
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill or die in a Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech dies, drops loot, everyone can pick up. Everyone is happy. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech dies, drops loot, (2 options)
    • Option A: Only the closest person picks up the Damaged Necramech part. Noone else can. Others are sad.
    • Option B: The closest person picks up the Damaged Necramech part. Others are maybe able to pick it up, maybe not. Everyone is confused.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: You can smuggle a Velocipod inside of The Necrolisk and ride it like usual.
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Ride a Velocipod to the doors and wait for a friend on foot to open the door for you. At the center of the extract point hop off and on again to trigger the loading. once loaded into the Necrolisk, at the second door hop off and on real quick so you can fly inside the hub. If not done fast enough, the door will close again. Just keep repeating until you're in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not be able to go inside at all with the Velocipod.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got inside the Necrolisk with the Velocipod. Others see you floating. only you are able to see the Velocipod and be able to interact with it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always.

• TYPE: Item Description
  • DESCRIPTION: Checking fish preview with daughter
  • VISUALWarframe_2020.08.27_-_17.04.57.00.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Preview fish when speaking to daughter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Description for relevant fish should have been displayed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Description for Alloy Plates was displayed
  • REPRODUCTION:Preview fish when speaking to daughter.

• TYPE: In-game, rewards
  • Failing the SP deimos bounty still makes it count for SP progress
  • 3RrjJid.png
  • C0knzYt.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Start the Steel Path bounty, (get in range of the first stage so that it can be failed), then head to extraction
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should not have been rewarded for my dominance over Deimos for failing the bounty on the first stage, it should require you to complete the bounty successfully to clear the node
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Just starting the bounty and making it to extraction seems to be enough to clear the SP node.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, probably 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Vome crystals give infinite resources if you don't kill infested around it
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into Cambion Drift and find a vome crystal, activate it and wait.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should stop giving resources at some point right ? It give so many that mining/fishing become almost useless
  • OBSERVED RESULT: If you don't kill infested you can get resources for hours
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

Here's two screenshots of what i got in 2min (with double resources booster) : https://imgur.com/a/6LLnfr4

If it's intended sorry for the post.

• TYPE: Deimos hunting bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea has a high chance of being bugged spawning at the bottom left of map (sadly most common of the spawns) not only is the tracking rather dodgy and you have to just search the orange proximity area on the map, but when you call for it to spawn it regularly gets stuck spawning at the large terrain above, sometimes it locks into an invisible wall corner, other times through the terrain. itself. If you can tranq it will remain locked in the terrain and never fall to be claimed.
  • REPRODUCTION: go to the lure start that's on the left of "cerberum magna" text.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the specimen should only come from North,East, North-east to efficiently remove the chance of the specimen being bugged
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 3/4 times for this location.

Archived