Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramechs broken pieces/mods fall through the ground and do not come back up.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill a Necramech, upon it's death if it drops the broken piece it should have a green resource drop on the ground alongside the orange resource that is the Orokin Matrix.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You can run over the green resource and pick up whatever part it's supposed to be: e.g. Damaged Necramech Casing, Damaged Necramech Engine
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The green resource falls through the floor and is remained unseen for the rest of the bounty and session.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Anytime you are not right on top of the Necramech upon it's death or don't have Fetch or Vacuum installed in a companion and be near the Necramech on it's death.

On 2020-08-25 at 9:53 PM, Dr.ZipZopZoppityBob said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to cut multiple fish at Daughter will result in incorrect amounts of resources. Second picture is before I turn it in, third picture is after I turned them in.
  • VISUAL:
  • qD8n0iu.png
  • FdIJQdM.png
  • 9cLMR67.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn in fish in bulk instead of turning in individually. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have 2 more (total of 4) Spinal Core Sections after turning in x2 Vitreospina. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I only have 2.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time. I tried selecting my fish multiple times and it gave weird numbers for turning them in. 

Can confirm, happened to me as well.

Has anyone else had audio issues? Only since this update have I had it where I will suddenly lag for nearly a full second and the screen freezes and I lose audio then the audio might go in and out. No other changes but the Deimos update. checked and everything is fully updated. happens with both my speakers (plugged into audio jack in the front) and wireless headset (USB in the back)

Progression Stopper, Cambion Drift: 

Only spawn point that keep showing up for Avichea (others seem to be bugged or not showing up anymore, even though I got a different one to work earlier today). 

Bottom left of the map. Giant beating heart thing you can enter, has the avichea echo thing spot at a spot on the side of it. 

This is the only Avichea echo locator location I can get to work. 

And they always spawn in the walls for me, every time near the very top, I get close enough  with my archwing and tranq gun that they are like literally less than a meter away, and I can kill them with my melee or cosmic crush and ruin the sample, but no matter what angle I use I cannot hit them with the tranq gun. 

It is making it literally impossible to progress, as despite searching like crazy I am not seeing them flying randomly in the sky, and the only ones I can force spawn keep getting stuck in the walls. 

If you go towards the necralist from the cambion drift, go into operator mode befor you open the first door and stand in the where the door closes the necralist will load in but the cambion drift will de-load making the player fall out of the map and keeps falling until the mission completion screen loads when the player is then spawned outside the door to the operator only door in the necralist. If you do the same but with your warframe it spawns you near entrati grandmother and the player is trapped in the necralist unable to leave or access the options menu. I have been trapped for the past half an hour and i have found no way out of this glitch apart from restarting application.

In-game, I'm not quite sure how to prove this, but me and my friend got separate drops from the necramechs he got the pod while I got some extra animus. I can provide my friends screenshot later since I'm doing this while the mission is going on and I don't know how to put a image into this kinda thing. I have no clue how to replicate this. My friend said he got the "Damaged Necramech Pod" so I was supposed to get one as well, but that didn't happen it just disappeared. This has only happened once so far I think it was said to be fixed in the latest hotfix (29.0.4) 

I'm not quite sure how to really prove this, but I'm gonna try to.

Friends rewards are in Blue & first couple. Mine are the last 2. Hope this proves it?

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

• DESCRIPTION: Doing a bounty qith the Latrox Une sample quest, when you have a full party he needs 25 samples for his mission. To get the bonus he needs about 2 minutes to actually upload all 25 samples, but you are only given 1 minute of time to upload. So you auto faily the bonus for the bounty when you hit that mission..
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a bounty. Get the sample collection mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The time before he retreats should be scaled in line with the samples collected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The time is not scaled to the amount of samples he needs to upload.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single bloody time.

• TYPE: Power/Animation
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to cancel Hydroid's 2/Tidal Surge with Hydroid's 3/Undertow no longer works
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Hydroid, press 2, during animation press 3 to cancel dash into Undertow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should have immediately arrested your forward momentum and transitioned to Undertow, dragging the enemies you collected into the new puddle
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hydroid's 2/Tidal Surge continued its full dash distance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reliable reproduction using steps above
  • TYPE: Power/Animation
  • DESCRIPTION: Casting Hydroid's 2/Tidal Surge during Tidal Surge arrests your movement and then sends you flying in the direction the camera is facing
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Hydroid, press 2, during animation turn camera to different facing then press 2 again to recast spell mid-animation and head in a new direction
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing would normally happen. Unless you cancel 2/Tidal Surge with 3/Undertow you're locked in for the duration of the dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As above, you immediately freeze in place and recast the ability, heading in whatever direction the camera is facing. Button can be pressed multiple times in quick succession to override the casting animation, keeping you locked in place.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reliable reproduction using steps above
  • Addendum: This is a nice quality of life change for Hydroid and allows for rapid chaining of invincible dashes one after the other and I would like to see the feature kept, albeit perhaps in a way that doesn't look quite as silly as Hydroid twitching in place in and draining all his energy.

• DESCRIPTION: Freeroam Cambion Drift
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fishing (Ebisu spear), Vome residue area, Change day cycle from Fass to Vome. Controls stop working, movement, attack, operator, switch weapons-tools.
  • Can look around and aim, escape menu, map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

• DESCRIPTION: No reward for Necraloid rank 3. Reward screen is blank and whenever I exit the reward srceen, a dialog box says, "Are you sure you want to exit? You will be prompted to choose a reward later."
  • VISUAL:20200827203144_1
  • REPRODUCTION: By ranking up from rank 2 to 3.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Choosing a reward option.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No reward options available.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time happened. 

• DESCRIPTION: After accessing the menu to customize my Necramech. When proceeding to mod the Necramech, and then subsequently leaving the menu. The game will always crash. Leading me to have to restart my computer. Specifically on leaving the mod menu for the Necramech, I've also noticed extreme framedrops when trying to access the actual Arsenal. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Access to the actual mod menu, and when leaving mods placed onto my mech should stay. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game crashes whenever I try to leave the mod menu. Also deleting all my saves customization, from colors to mods. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 out of 4 attempts resulted in a crash.

Type: in-game

Description: whenever I use Xaku's 4 it doesn't do anything but drain my energy, they don't even turn into a skeleton. (Xbox btw)

Expected result: for Xaku's 4 to work properly

Observed result: it seems to happen every time I use their 4, haven't seen it work yet.

Reproduction rate: it happens every time I use their 4

• TYPE: Gameplay, skills, abilities
  • DESCRIPTION: In the new zone going in and out of operator mode quickly will cause various problems with the game like not being able to use warframe skills, not being able to void dash in operator mode, not being able to leave operator mode without dying, ETC.

I regularly switch between the two for Energizing Dash and Magus Elevate heals.  In this video you will see that after using it around 10 times, it caused a glitch to where I could not go back into my warframe without dying.  This problem lasts until I leave the mission/free roam.  

Usually what happens is the game will glitch and I can't void dash anymore and just slow jump up in the air.  I've had it cause a glitch to where I could not cast any abilities until I died.

• VISUAL: https://youtu.be/RYrUGzzStAo

• REPRODUCTION: Start a mission in the new area with any warframe.  I would go in with Octavia and put long duration on your skills. As you play through the missions pop your skills as usual, then start spamming going into operator mode, crouch, void dash, then back into your frame over and over as quickly as you can.

• EXPECTED RESULT: Skills should not lock and active skills should not disappear (Octavia), Should be able to void dash in operator mode, should be able to leave operator mode and get back into my frame.

• OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in operator mode until I died.  Pressing 5 would not put me back in.  Abilities would lock until death.  

• REPRODUCTION RATE: It's random in the session but 100% of the time I start doing this in missions after a while, I will end up with some kind of bug that cripples me until the end of the session.

TYPE: In-Game.
DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Cambion Drift with Ivara while invisible
REPRODUCTION: Go invisible with Ivara (haven't tested Loki), and throw your fishing spear when enemies are looking your way
EXPECTED RESULT: The enemy ignores you as you are invisible
OBSERVED RESULT: For a split second after throwing your spear the enemy (most noticeable with Infested Ospreys) will detect and attack you, despite you being invisible
REPRODUCTION RATE: So far it has happened every time, although I haven't tested whether this is also an issue in Vallis or Planes]

• TYPE: In-game, Cambrian Drift
  • DESCRIPTION: Avichaea stuck inside Cerebrum Magna
  • VISUAL: Me Flying Completely Around Cerebrum
  • REPRODUCTION: I started the Avichaea conservation trail, lured the Avichaea, then found it, but was unable to reach it. I even clipped into the walls on accident and couldn't reach it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Avichaea comes close enough to be tranqed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Avichaea is unreachable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I've tried it since the update. Can you please just spawn them somewhere else? The tall grass is SO annoying to try and follow tracks in.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When I fight or interact with the necramech and use my operator I lose the ability to void dash. I have tried letting my operator/warframe die but that does not fix the issue.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use operator around necromech. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As an operator I should be able to void dash while in void mode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can go into void mode but only jump and not void dash.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I fight the necramechs.

• TYPE: In-game, Cambrian Drift, Isolation Vault Bounty 3rd phase, Transference 
  • DESCRIPTION: During the third phase of the Isolation Vault Bounty, after using transference void dash (crouch+jump) will not function when in the air.  When used on the ground, transference ends immediately upon finishing the dash and warframe power usage is temporarily disabled.  This cancels all ongoing channeled effects, as if I entered a nullifyer bubble.
  • VISUAL: None yet, the duration of the power usage disable is short, so it's hard to get a screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION:  I was using an umbral modded Oberon Prime while using zenurik as my active focus.  This bug occurred 100% of the time under those circumstances.  I have not tried reproducing the bug with other warframes or focus equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void dash should function when used in the air, as it does elsewhere in the game, and upon finishing a void dash transference should continuing functioning.  Ending transference should not interact with warframe power usage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Attempting to void dash while in the air caused the "power usage disabled" sound effect to play.  After void dashing while on the ground, transference immediately ended and my warframe power usage was disabled, which also disabled the channeled power that was active before I used transference.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far I have a 100% reproduction rate, but I haven't tried reproducing the bug with other frames yet.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Lured Avachae in Cerebrum Magna cave get stuck in the large infested structure. Un-cappable as result.
  • VISUAL:A2D0FE3230F9981956F162D2B1E89D1CA89BE9C9
    853CD30E04FEE92FDA22CBFC4E217BF5FA52E38D
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to avachae lure location as shown in screenshot, go to the cave cerebrum where the calling spot is and summon it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either Avachae to appear in the cave or flying outside the entrance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Avachae spawning in and getting stuck in the structure that contains the cave.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only 3 attempt been made, only one has the avachae spawning well above the structure.

While fishing in the Cambrian Drift caves, my spear stuck an enemy. I was using the Spari Spear. I lost all input. /Unstuck regained mouse look and aiming down sights. Further /Unstuck commands had no further results. Aborting mission/party returning to Necralisk regained player input.

66lUyyP.jpg

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: The "Helminth" interaction on the helminth chair removes the cyst and inoculates the warframe. No confirmation, no warning.

REPRODUCTION: Attempt to interact with the Helminth chair without the Helminth System upgrade from the Entrati

EXPECTED RESULT: Interaction with new system

OBSERVED RESULT: Old system interaction takes place with no warning

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Conservation animal  not invincible when tranqed
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: Just tranq any conservation target and let nearby infested attack you while near the animal or the animal itself. The fragile one like avichae and cryptilex will die from any infested attack after they have been tranqed. Noticeably from deimos tendril drone projectile.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animal to be invincible with greyed out health bar after being tranqed as to be consistent with fortuna and plain conservation animal when they are tranqed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fragile animal die to infested attack after being tranqed. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived