Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Xaku Accused enemies (and Revenant Thralls) don't proc Exodia Brave arcane
EXPECTED RESULT: Converted but still damageable enemies should be able to proc on-kill arcanes
OBSERVED RESULT: Exodia Brave proc does not result, no buff icon or energy regen
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Necromech Transference Bug (BLOODY BIG ONE) 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Transferring out of Necromech in quick succession 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to go back into my warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe disappears from the map and im left with just my operator and unable to transfer back into warframe, once dead mission fails
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty consistent 

• TYPE: Trading, In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to trade a Baro Kiteer weapon with a fellow tenno!
  • VISUALhttps://i.imgur.com/KEgJnMe.jpg https://i.imgur.com/pRRghkJ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/0DRRMom.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Open trade interface, search/find/click 'glaxion vandal', be unable to trade despite it flagged astradable
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon should be tradable
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Its not tradable, despite being unranked
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time
  • Other: Trade chat reports Prisma Shade and Prisma Burst laser being similiarly affected and also marked as tradable.
  • Other2: Please make Athodai tradable for when it is added to the baro rotation. 

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing The Index, Low Risk Investment.
  • VISUAL: I forgot to take SS, I will next time it happens.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play The Index with at least 1-3 other people, Have the host leave after winning the first round.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal host migration, then we go onto the next round with the remaining players.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After Host Migration, other players end up freezing, completely unable to move in game or open chat. Hitting ESC does nothing. Forced to alt-F4, resulting in losing our initial investment and any extra credits we won from the first round.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times so far. 

• TYPE: Cambion Drift, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Vome and Fass Residue not affected by resource booster, shells too tough/not like resource crates
  • VISUAL:  
  • REPRODUCTION:  Picking up residue after breaking open the colored container.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should work exactly like Iradite clusters. (any damage breaks it open, resource boosters double it)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shells tough enough they don't break like crates, always a single instance of residue picked up. Residue containers also do not show up on loot radar and should (same as iradite)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100% of the time since launch, est multiple weeks
  • Other: Isolation Vault bounties don't let you keep the residue you collect during bait station phases. Should come out ahead from gathering resources during quests!
  • Other2:  Its frustrating to bu a 30 day resource booster and constantly be short of a progression/crafting resource because its not coded right. 

•  

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Octavia's Amp timer doesn't always display properly. It is only visual and still effect Mallets range and gives damage bonus.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: It will randomly happen when casting Amp.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Amp's timer should be displayed on the ability.
  • OBSERVED RRESULT: Amp sometimes won't display a timer.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens about 50% time.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: When the necramech finished building and I went to add the mech summon item to my gear wheel, the only items in my wheel were items in the first 15 slots
EXPECTED RESULT: Gear wheel should have remained as my last loadout
OBSERVED RESULT: All other slots apart from the first 15 were emptied. Had to add all the removed items back into my gear wheel.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened once, after claiming and attempting to slot the mech summon. 

2 minutes ago, GarbageWitch said:

DESCRIPTION: When the necramech finished building and I went to add the mech summon item to my gear wheel, the only items in my wheel were items in the first 15 slots
EXPECTED RESULT: Gear wheel should have remained as my last loadout
OBSERVED RESULT: All other slots apart from the first 15 were emptied. Had to add all the removed items back into my gear wheel.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened once, after claiming and attempting to slot the mech summon. 

This happened to me as well. I reported it sometime ago, in this very thread.

DESCRIPTION: When in the Necramech fight portion of the Isolation vault runs, a bad stutter/freeze can happen and the game stops responding for a short period.
EXPECTED RESULT: gameplay as usual
OBSERVED RESULT: When fighting with enemy necramechs, the game might pause from 1-10 seconds. In the worst case, this causes a loss of connection with the rest of the team and I end up in an instance with just myself. At all other times, I'll be returned to the game. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens regularly enough to be 1-2 times for every full 3 vault run.

DESCRIPTION: When in the open world map at Deimos after summon Necramech switch to Operator or switch to archwing or switch to k-drive it will somehow make the map intto free fall map or out of bound.
EXPECTED RESULT: should not make the map broken.
OBSERVED RESULT: it is solvable with /unstuck command, but after that depending on which to switch like archwing, there will be cosmetic bug, like archblade attached to warframe.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens when using operator void dash combined with switching vehicle. 

Movement and weapons controls stop working

• DESCRIPTION: While solo fishing in the Cambion Drift, I became "stuck" and unable to perform most actions. I could aim with right-click, but could not "shoot" the fishing spear with left-click. Attempting to toggle weapons did nothing. Using any ability (including operator mode) did nothing. "/unstuck" did appear to "jump" me slightly, but still did nothing. I could open the mission summary screen and chat. I could not open the gear wheel, so I could not try to use the k-drive or archwing to move. Most importantly, using WASD to move also did not work, though I could move the camera. I was Ivara at the time and invisible, so had to wait until my energy ran out and to become visible, and take enough damage to die having been in game around 50 mins. I manually revived before the bleedout timer finished, and the bug was "resolved" so that I could extract with everything collected. No error messages were generated and the game did not crash or stop responding.
  • VISUAL: None available
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to use movement and weapon keys.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Could not use movement and weapon keys.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened to me only the once, however, I have been in groups with clan-mates who have had it happen to them previously. There are other reports on this thread so I thought I should add my experience.

On 2020-09-08 at 12:49 AM, OrsonBear said:
  • TYPE: Necramech causing warframe to despawn
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing the isolation vault bounty, this happened almost 4 times in a row, my warframe despawned and my operator couldn't transfer back. If the mech gets destroyed, I'm stuck in my operator form. In some cases, focus tree and operator arcanes didn't even work, I had 250 health only and could void dash only 3 times when the energy was full. Also, lost everything you picked up before your warframe despawned even if you extracted successfully. Extremely frustrating. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure, but it seems it happened only inside the infested tunnel and the isovaults. Just now, in the infested tunnel during the de-toxin phase, my warframe just despawned right in front of my eyes. I thought I just need to stay close to it while in the mech, but it's not the case. 
  • REPRODUCTION: happened to me once. During isolation vault run, summon and enter a necramech in the infested tunnels BEFORE the countdown starts. Removed my warframe. (ArmorMan117 stated it may also happen on Fortuna).

• OBSERVED RESULT: As a consequence, you are stuck within operator form. If you happen to die as an operator, you fail the mission. Not the bounty, the whole mission. Which means, you don't get any reward and you are kicked back to your orbiter. I can cope with a lot of bugs, but this one is infuriating.

New "Bug" or known issue?

My Panzer Vulpaphyla got bitten by a Vaska Kavat on the Plains of Eidolon during an Eidolon hunt.

It´s glowing red as usual, but we cannot use genetic tools on Vulpaphylas - so no way to "clean" her from the infection.

Infected Infested? Intended?

• DESCRIPTION: Pulling out a Deimos Fishing Spear (Spari or Ebisu Spear) despawns all or most of the fish
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Approach fish already spawned in on Cambion Drifts and pull out a Deimos Fishing Spear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The fish remain and you can catch them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All or most fish immediately begin to despawn quickly
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: collecting Vome/Fass bits in the Deimos open world area, while having a ressource booster (via login reward) does NOT yield double vome/fass bits
  • REPRODUCTION: tested in multiplayer hosted by other players, tested on solo, tested on both fass and vome
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should get 2 when I instead get 1
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only getting a single vome or fass ressource
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

considering how few of these things you can collect without having to reset the map, then its really annoying that these aren't being boosted properly. fish and mining ressoureces in the same runs works just fine, getting doubled by the booster

• TYPE: Helminth UI
  • DESCRIPTION: I have 18% Bile. An ability infusion requires 18% Bile. I can't infuse the ability.
  • VISUAL: koih7k3.png?1
  • REPRODUCTION: Have exactly the amount of resource in stock as an ability requires to infuse it. Potentially isolated to Bile.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to be able to infuse the ability, as I have the required amount of Biotics, Pheromones, and Bile.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't infuse the ability because the button is greyed out.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I get in the chair to infuse this ability.

On 2020-09-04 at 9:04 PM, PookieNumnums said:
  • TYPE: In mission / Forced perma death
  • DESCRIPTION: there is an existing bug where you can get locked out of your warframe, stuck as operator, after transferring out of your necramech. when this happened, i let my operator get killed fully, past bleedout, with the intent to use a revive (i had not died at all prior to this instance). upon letting my operator die, i was only given the option to leave the mission or spectate as if i was playing arbitration
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: leave your mech behind in a few vaults and then try summoning the mech during the first' phase of vault 3 in deimos. leave the wf behind and use your mech to head to the toxicity phase, then transfer in and out a few times and try to transfer back into your warframe (without the warframe being nearby)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: pop back in to warframe like always, regardless of distance to it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in operator, operator died from bleedout, unable to revive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i have had being stuck in operator happen twice today. you can get back in the mech, but cant recall warframe. 

On 2020-09-03 at 8:04 AM, Mustikos said:
  • TYPE: In game 
  • DESCRIPTION: Was in the toxic part of the isolation vault when I summoned my Mech.  Was using the mech for awhile but when I tried to enter my frame again, it woujld not let me, I could also not re-enter my mech or summon a new one. Was killed in operator mode and counted as a complete fail even though there was still 3 other players. 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: [
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sh]ould have been able to re-enter my frame or mech and not lost all mission progress from one death.
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happen a couple of times. Won't be using the mech for awhile.
  • DESCRIPTION: Using a necramech during the phase 2 (toxin) of the 3rd isolation vault (50-60) and ejecting from the mech (I believe I did so before the mech died) resulted being in downed as operator instead of returned to warframe as per usual. When allowed to bleed out the run is failed regardless of the number of lives still available for the run.
  • VISUAL: unavailable
  • REPRODUCTION: Transfer out of a necramech in phase 2 of isolation vaults (possibly limited to Tier 3 only)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator should return to warframe instead of being downed/perma deathed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator was killed while exiting necramech and was downed following by bleeding out and being unable to revive anymore for the entire run
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, attached other players reports as to show the issue is reoccurring and possibly linked to isolation vaults toxic stage and possibly only tier 3 but that is speculation

Hope the formatting is okay, first bug post. I have my logs saved if it will help in tracking down and fixing this issue.

• DESCRIPTION: Finished cracking a relic and finished the mission. On the Mission Complete screen, 1 of my squad mates ends up looking like they're trying to morph into a Venari. Each time I had a Khora on my team.
  • VISUAL: 
  • 1O7Txe3.png
  • 5NOQmT7.png
  • 3U69Tsw.png

• REPRODUCTION: Crack a relic, finish the mission, make sure to have 1 Khora on your team.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Absolutely no one should look like they're trying to bring back Animorphs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Khora team mate ends up looking like a twisted Venari on the Mission Complete screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 3 times so far, each time when a Khora is on the team when cracking Relics.

Edit: I added another image showing that my team had a Khora in it. 

I put Persipacity on my Ivara, and it simply does not work. 

(Note: Every attempt has been made on Steel Path Spy missions, and hack chance does say 100%)

I cast it, i press the console to hack... then i proceed to hack as usual. These have been attempts both in and out of the spy vaults. Strangely, Ciphers worked perfectly for each of these attempts when the ability did nothing. 

Type: in-game

Description: When using Ivara's navigator on the daggers from the Quassus, I occasionally get stuck repeating the melee attacks without input. During the animation loop pressing primary fire would cause daggers to fly out without the heavy attack animation. It lasts for varying amounts of time.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G9FUKA0HZ96jOJk-qNg9G84ObYSZVpfb/view?usp=sharing

Replication: Activate navigator. Heavy attack with quassus while moving forward. 

It happens about 50% of the time.    

• DESCRIPTION: When my warframe becomes unavailable due to the necramech bug, not only the latter would lose affinity but my equipped primary, secondary, and melee weapons instantly reach max rank when leaving the Cambodia Drift via the gate.
  • VISUAL: Unavailable
  • REPRODUCTION: Have unranked primary, secondary, and melee weapons equipped and trigger the nercamech bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity gains for equipped primary, secondary, and melee weapon functions as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Equipped primary, secondary, and melee weapons reaches max rank with little effort and without warning.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every once in a while.

• DESCRIPTION: I was running an isolation vault, and got hit with the bug where my frame despawns. I watched the frame disappear shortly after transferring into my mech.
  • VISUAL: Frame despawns at 9:46.
  • REPRODUCTION: Only know that it is something with switching between the frame and necramech. In this instance I switched directly between the two, not going into operator mode before going into the mech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Frame should have stayed in place where I transferred out of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Frame despawned in front of me.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens probably 30-40% of the time I use my necramech.

EE.log is also available.

• DESCRIPTION: I Released a Vizier Predasite to Son under the Experimental Procedures menu, when hovering over the target to release the game indicated that the release would reward 10 Son tokens. It did not, the Predasite was taken and no tokens were awarded. I had 18100 daily cap left for the Entrati Family.
  • REPRODUCTION: I would imagine this bug will appear every time I try to release wildlife on Deimos.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to lose my Predasite and receive 10  Son tokens.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost the Predasite and received no compensation.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far 100% of the time I try to release wildlife on Deimos

• TYPE: Trading, in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Infested/deimos fish not tradable
  • VISUAL:  none
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to fill fishtank in trade chat, open trade chat, cry when other fish show up and deimos fish don't
  • EXPECTED RESULT: all fish should be tradable
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish don't show up in trade window as a valid entry to put in trade
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant

Archived