Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Sargus Ruk steel path tips

(XBOX)CaptainSeth5423

Question

So apparently I have been having problems with sargus it's not the survivability that sucks for me it I the damage and for some reason I just can't defeat and just quit because of annoying it is. I hav been using my high dmg corrosive and heat fulmin build but I just can't kill him. I know about the blue shiny thing just to be sure

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

Maybe try Rad+Cold since he's got Alloy armor.

Thats pretty much what my Catchmoon has.

When i went to kill Sargas Ruk i went with Tank/Slowva , Ferrox, Catchmoon and Balla Dagger. Molecular Prime kept enemies slow and taking 2x damage, Ferrox thrown in the proper areas would tether and kill groups of mobs that tried getting to me and the boss, Balla Dagger to strike the boss until he opened his weakspots then Catchmoon dealing the damage.

weakening Armor as aforementoined may help, aye.

also you can apply some Slows to him so that you get a wider time window to deal Damage. something that doesn't have too long a Duration, you don't want to slow yourself down by making him spend multiple minutes with the Weakpoints closed, hehe.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb DeadlySurgeon:

I'd recommend using a melee with Shattering Impact on it to completely strip his armor and then a Viral weapon (ideally something with high reserves or outright regenerating ammo) to do the deed.

I already cleared SP but wanted to thank you anyways for reminding me this existed as an option for permanent armor removal.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, EDM774 said:

I just used titania with razorwing blitz and stripped his armor with unairu

Same I just used Titania stayed in the 4th skill Razorwing and kept shooting his bright white spots when he needs to cool off. Flying back and forward in front of his face gets him really angry so he uses a lot of ammo and needs to cool off more.

Here's a fun little trick, use Limbo and put all his troops in stasis cataclysm, then go into the rift. When his weakpoint opens up, leave the rift and use Zenurik temporal blast to slow him to a crawl, strip his armour with either a kavat with sharpened claws or Shattering impact Sarpa, then shoot him. Go into the rift whenever he decides to get angry and set the place on fire, then just repeat when he opens his weakpoint. 

Archived