Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

Well, I have been wondering which streams exactly (Other than the ones by DE) are eligible for drops, and when those streams would occur. It would certainly help if there was a list of all the possible prex card streams (Including their names /  times of course), as far as that goes.

That said, some things to keep in mind for anyone having trouble with drops is to make sure your twitch status is set to "online" at the start of a given stream, be it on mobile or on a computer; Though for a computer stream, if it asks or lets you know about watching a stream, a good way to make sure you're among the eligible viewers would be to click on that, & it'll take you right to the stream. That plus an online status should work! It has for me whenever I've caught a stream well enough on time.

I made a post about it once before in a bit more detail, but I hope this helps.

3 hours ago, (NSW)RIG05 said:

I got 8 tenshi messages but because i am on switch the letters are empty, when HoD arrives to swotch these empty messages will turn into the cards or I wasted my time?

I got more than 12 emails in-game and NO attachments on Switch. I got the drop from the Monday stream so I know that was working. I am wondering this same thing. I'm guessing that since this is NOT live on Switch it means something is wrong or is not setup for the drops. Well, we always get the sh!t end of the stick so ... we keep waiting I guess.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Overtkill21 said:

I received two Prex Cards for watching one of the other Warframe streams instead of the official one that was cancelled yesterday.

I believe I watched for about 40 to 45 minutes. So one card per 20 minutes checks out.

I'm still quite the newb to all this so could you be so kind as to tell me what other streams I can watch to get drops? I missed the drop today because reasons

9 minutes ago, Fluffy_The_Gaming_Kitty said:

@(PS4)Overtkill21 Oh cool, I'm following Pyrah, but didn't know I could get drops from her, found her on accident and haven't watched her live yet. TY for the info! Also, as far as I know, the cards work kinda like posters, or do you not know how to get into decorations at all?

I honestly haven't looked for decorations yet.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Overtkill21 said:

I honestly haven't looked for decorations yet.

I'm gonna assume it's the same on console as it is on PC. You should be able to go to your menu -> equipment -> orbiter -> decorate. Then once you're in that mode, it should have little box in the corner telling you the buttons to use. On the xbox one controller you press right stick to "place decoration" and it opens your decorations menu. I know this isn't the thread for that, but I like helping people lol you should also be able to purchase decorations while in the decorations menu. 🙂

Archived