Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Fluffy_The_Gaming_Kitty said:

I'm still quite the newb to all this so could you be so kind as to tell me what other streams I can watch to get drops? I missed the drop today because reasons

Helen said that any warframe stream on twitch will get you the prex drops.

I have been watching stream for eigth hours. After five hours of watching, the TennoGen Prex Cards stopped dropping. I tried to unlink and relink the Twitch for my account, but the Cards are still not dropping. Do you guys have the same problem? P.S. Yes...

- I am watching Warframe Partner, which has status: Active drops, in their stream.

- my Twitch account is properly linked to the correct account.

1 hour ago, (NSW)dubteka said:

How are the drops working for Switch users? I've got like 30 inbox messages from Teshin, but no attachments in the message.

CrfIpri.jpg?1

Without the HoD update getting through Nintendo's Cert yet, the Prex cards can't be added in yet. But it was mentioned yesterday that support can / will manually add the drops for those who've gotten broken messages from Teshin once the update arrives. I've racked up about 10 myself so far, so in theory that and your 30+ would be a lot of Prex cards to look forward to! Any duplicates could be donated to the clan dojo too.

Short after the HoD update I was getting a drop every 20 minutes, but since yesterday I got a drop only every hour.
If there is something like a dynamical reduction, this could be a reason why some people don't receive anything from watching the sheduled DE streams.

There's definitely something weird going on with the drops. On Tuesday evening I was getting one every 20 minutes, exactly as advertised. At some point yesterday that changed to one every hour or so, but it was still pretty regular and consistent. Then I turned off the stream (and my computer) and went to bed, and woke up this morning to half a dozen that somehow kept arriving in my sleep despite no stream running...

I'm not complaining, I have one of each now and am just running for more duplicates.

Going from drops every 20min to ~1hr15min is a big reduction in volume of rewards for watching. If you intentionally increased the interval, why is there not also a drop reward amount increase (>1 card each drop)?

I've never once had a problem with a Twitch drop or Prime monthly loot.  Since Wednesday 2100 CDT US I've watched six different streamers (two high-profile, e.g., Brozine) and not a single prex card drop; no message from Teshin, nothing.  I watched each over forty-five minutes to be sure.  I watched one minor streamer from over an hour.  Each streamer's stream was marked with the "drops enabled" banner.  I unlinked and relinked after giving up on each stream.

It was fine the last time I watched a Homestream.

Of all the things in the game I love little bits of eye-candy the most.

Archived