Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 24 - 28

[DE]Helen

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

unlikely, you dont get anything back when you sell/use it as a crafting ingredient so you wont get anything back in subsuming

Good point. Thanks for reminding me.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Enjoy these Twitch Directory Drops

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

You mean by watching you DE girls for the cards right?

Probably means watching Warframe steamers from DE's list of creators (aka partners). There was a similar event last year were you could get the Transmission Colour Pallet from watching any Warframe steamer.

8 minutes ago, Borrgon said:

There are 10 cards, and 3 streams, will we get all or only 3?

its a two week long thing and for the cards its 20 mins so for an hour stream you can get 3 you also have the fact that any twitch warframe partner also gets the drops on there streams unfortunately we can get dupe cards.

5 minutes ago, killrob2 said:

its a two week long thing and for the cards its 20 mins so for an hour stream you can get 3 you also have the fact that any twitch warframe partner also gets the drops on there streams unfortunately we can get dupe cards.

"unfortunately" Sorry, I thought I heard wrong. some people will want 2 of each and all the excess can go into your dojo. Its a good thing

25 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Just a Monday stream this week, nevertheless, here are the international stream times as usual! 🌍🌎🌏

Live version here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Also, I've added a public Google Calendar that you can subscribe to and the times will be in your local timezone: https://bit.ly/WFStreamsGCal

GYKf8gO.png

There are streams all week except Friday ^^ It's just that the drops are "the same" for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday :) 

Can we get a dedicated topic on how the prex card drops will work :

* Do we get one every 20 minutes ? Multiple in the same stream ? Cap every day ?

* Is there duplicate protection ? Kinda annoying if it's RNG based and you have to leave streams open day and night for days to get the ten different cards ? At least there should be a duplicate protection for the first ten cards, then you could get duplicates for those that want more than 1 copy.

* Could you make them tradable. Would make it way more convenient to acquire a full set if they were tradable ?

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)Greenguy5000 dijo:

nope, just monday, the rest of the streams are other community streamers and the drops are shared directory wide

Fine just Monday, Nef stole the rest of the streams :/

Justo ahora, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra dijo:

* Do we get one every 20 minutes ? Multiple in the same stream ? Cap every day ?

* Is there duplicate protection ? Kinda annoying if it's RNG based and you have to leave streams open day and night for days to get the ten different cards ? At least there should be a duplicate protection for the first ten cards, then you could get duplicates for those that want more than 1 copy.

* Could you make them tradable. Would make it way more convenient to acquire a full set if they were tradable ?

Yes, one each 20 mins. Multiple per stream, no daily cap as far as i know.

You can, and likely will, get duplicates. Yes, you can watch everything and still get the same card each time. May RNGesus be with you :P

Don't know, sorry 😞

Archived