Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silencer Mods Are Overpowered, Eliminate Need For Silent Weapons

VoidMainline

26 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Baza and its prime should be buffed and/or given a new gimmick. They're weak compared to similar weapons.

It is ?

I don't know man... Baza is among the best Assault Rifles isn't it ?

It's not a weapon class A delve into all that much because it's Boring but I'm pretty sure Baza is right up there with Tenora and Fulmin (Alt)...

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Well... Yeah... But remember... That set can Stack with Tactical Reload so for something like The Lanka you can get a few rounds back very quickly.

but Tactical Reload is exclusive to Assault Rifles.
which while some non Assault Rifles can Equip it, Sniper Rifles most certainly can not.

• 4 weeks later...

I was gone for a few weeks. I managed to get a Hikou Prime set and riven from an upstanding Tenno, and put 4 forma on the thing. This riven gives 3.5 meters of punch through, as well as 140.5% multishot. I have Primed Heated charge, pressurized magazine, lethal torrent, barrel diffusion and two 60/60 mods on this build, and the Hikou Prime STILL took a long time to kill a level 150 Bombard and ran out of ammo before it could kill a Kosma Officer.

There is no reason to use most silent secondaries because they are older than the Big Bang and Queen Elizabeth combined, and thus are nowhere near endgame level. It would be more enjoyable to put a toothpick under my toenail and kick a wall, eat fiberglass insulation, and go down a cheesegrater slide into a pool of rubbing alcohol all in the same afternoon than try to kill a chonk unit with dummy thicc armor with these tiny status based Monopoly tokens.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

I was gone for a few weeks. I managed to get a Hikou Prime set and riven from an upstanding Tenno, and put 4 forma on the thing. This riven gives 3.5 meters of punch through, as well as 140.5% multishot. I have Primed Heated charge, pressurized magazine, lethal torrent, barrel diffusion and two 60/60 mods on this build, and the Hikou Prime STILL took a long time to kill a level 150 Bombard and ran out of ammo before it could kill a Kosma Officer.

There is no reason to use most silent secondaries because they are older than the Big Bang and Queen Elizabeth combined, and thus are nowhere near endgame level. It would be more enjoyable to put a toothpick under my toenail and kick a wall, eat fiberglass insulation, and go down a cheesegrater slide into a pool of rubbing alcohol all in the same afternoon than try to kill a chonk unit with dummy thicc armor with these tiny status based Monopoly tokens.

Damn... That's rough.... But on the other hand Nah you can do some Naruto Cosplay !!!

SHURIKEN SHADOW CLONE JUTSU ,😎 !!!

• 1 month later...
On 2021-01-20 at 6:25 PM, (PSN)platinumceiling said:

Silent weapons barely matter at all. And if you think that Bows and Throwing Knives are only good due to being silent, you're dead wrong. Nothing needs to be changed at all. This isn't Call Of Duty or some other shooter where having a suppressed firearm matters.

In a game like that, Surpressors make your gun worse in my opinion. There's less noise, less Recoil, and you don't appear on enemy maps, but your range gets worse, so you have to be a lot closer to enemies to do maximum damage.

If you want to add a suppressor to a loud weapon in Warframe, you lose a mod slot and mod capacity that could go towards extra crit stats, status, or raw damage. Even when considering the exilus slot, you lose the Terminal Velocity that makes projectiles fly faster and increases range for damage falloff to start, or you lose the Vigilante Supplies that provides ammo mutation and a chance to rank up your Primary weapon crits to evolve from yellow to orange, orange to red, and so on.

Archived