Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will we finally get vote to kick?

Connor_Frost

2 hours ago, LittleSuccubus said:

I'm 'sort of' guilty of occasionally doing some mining and fishing during bounties.

Granted, I don't run across the map to do so; but when you're in a 'Defend the Area' bounty and the Volt and Mirage are spamming their screen-clearing abilities, I see no reason to sit there try to hit something and instead just spend the time on something else. 

My rule of thumb is basically; If I contribute as good as nothing to a fight because - AoE frames clear the screen or that Titania that hyper speed jumped to collect X and Y across the map before I can even dream to archwing there; I might as well spend the time in a meaningful manner. 

Sometimes when i join a random defence mission and there is a volt/saryn or some other nuker, which renders the existence of the rest of the team moot, i just meditate on top of the defence object and protect it as a meat shield. I find it funny how half the time the nuker stops doing their thing, which they have been spamming from the missions start, and just stands there like i was doing something wrong. Adorable.

3 hours ago, BeeM said:

Simple solution given in this thread, play solo / invite only or play with friends, problem solved

We don't need a vote kick option when we already a way to "filter" our party, just use it.

And if you have no friends?

I'd better vote for having more elaborated match-making system

1 hour ago, DoTengri said:

Already there.

They misspelled it "Leave" though; or maybe it is just... French, I do not know. Small, insignificant oversight, still very effective - maybe try it out.

Ah yes, Le Avé, french for "The Votekick".

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Bregastor:

Imagine the players that complain about leechers now, getting votekicked out by said leechers for the giggle, can't stop laughing at it already. 

Warframe does not need a vote kick option. 

Sure, leechers votekicking the non-leechers. I don't think you get how leeching works.

6 hours ago, Bregastor said:

Imagine the players that complain about leechers now, getting votekicked out by said leechers for the giggle, can't stop laughing at it already. 

Warframe does not need a vote kick option. 

You think there would be 3 leechers in a group to vote kick the non leecher? Do you really think that would be a common situation?

8 hours ago, BeeM said:

Simple solution given in this thread, play solo / invite only or play with friends, problem solved

We don't need a vote kick option when we already a way to "filter" our party, just use it.

On top of that then. When we will get a party leader option in the orbiter. If two of my friend and I want to play together on public. Why should we have to leave and reform because 1 guy wont leave the party or vote on a mission. Should I just keep forcing him into a mission? Should either be a static friends party + randoms or assign a "party leader"

• 2 months later...

Archived