Livestream Schedule: September 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

Question, do you have to have an account for the console days for Xbox, PS4 and the Switch in order to get the drops? Because I've watched them in order to get the noggles at one point and was all excited to get them only to find out I had not gotten them after I had watched the streams.

And before anyone asks, yes my Twitch account is linked to my Warframe account.

Yaaay... Not getting the drops anyway and the support is horrible xD I have followed all steps to un-link and re-link accounts, i've followed all steps to be eligible for the drops and yet, watching full streams and no drop. Support just says "Sorry, can't give it manually" really bad

10 hours ago, yng_ldydrgn said:

Question, do you have to have an account for the console days for Xbox, PS4 and the Switch in order to get the drops? Because I've watched them in order to get the noggles at one point and was all excited to get them only to find out I had not gotten them after I had watched the streams.

And before anyone asks, yes my Twitch account is linked to my Warframe account.

I think u answered your own question when u said "Console Days" I'm guessing they didnt give to PC on console days.

On 2020-09-11 at 12:28 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: 15 x Daughter Token
  • Tuesday: 15 x Mother Token
  • Wednesday: 15 x Father Token
  • Thursday: 15 x Otak Token
  • Friday: 3 x Son Token

This week’s Drops are all about family!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

There is a Home Devstream scheduled for Friday, September 18 @ 2:00PM ET! Expect a post with more info in the Livestreams & Contests subforum later this coming week

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

So we have a stream on Friday? 

Mother tokens, and father tokens should not even be on that list.... You can get 3x-4x more Mother tokens in 30 minutes of any kind of mission on the Deimos open world map.... And for Fathers tokens, you simply have to kill a few infested for that many tokens.... 30 minutes, you'd have like 30-50 mother tokens, and 20-30 Father tokens.....

Son tokens need to be 15 as well. The ask for everything having to do with him is ridiculously high. I hate conservation and it’s so buggy the avichea never spawns. We can’t do anything with 3 tokens it take 10 to gild one animal. And why mother tokens 15 minute mission and we’ll have quadruple that amount. Concerning son and grandmother the token economy is insulting. Please you obviously know that with giving such a minimal amount as a drop. Fix it. 

Archived