Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: September 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Woudn't have exactly broke the economy to give 15 Son tokens imho... Or at least 10 or something... 3 is a little low for something that's such a pain to get since most ppl don't enjoy hunting and you still require quite a few tags to even get a single token.

As for giving 7500 Standing worth of tokens on a stream... It's important to remember that a Single Perfect Kubrodon capture on orb vallis gives 8000 Standing... So yeah, not breaking the bank by giving your playerbase 15 tokens worth 500 Standing once.. Also begs the question of why hell we need to capture upwards of ten animals for a single son token worth 500 Standing when you get 8K standing for a single capture on the previous open world, but that's another complain for another post... Just don't be surprised why nobody enjoys hunting in the Drift...

I agree with your entire post 100%! Literally the ONLY reason I do any hunting in the Drift is for the floofs, that conservation badge thing, and for the ranking up requirements. Once I got all that I don't want to bother anymore with it. But I love capturing animals in the other open worlds. So why is Deimos any different? "Also begs the question of why hell we need to capture upwards of ten animals for a single son token worth 500 Standing when you get 8K standing for a single capture on the previous open world..."

I hate the Twitch integration rewards. Its never fun for me to watch any WF streams other than the official Devstream and I bet a lot of 'players' who tune in for those just have them running in the background to get rewards which is artificially boosting viewing numbers, which let be honest, is a really scummy tactic. How about making the same rewards available for playing the game 30 minutes every day? Already missed out with the Deimos prex cards, having more than 50% of 20-30 odd drops be duplicates and not completing the whole set.

Listen, its very nice to get boosters and cosmetic items every now and then for practically nothing (though I feel I'm being used by having forced to watch Twitch streams), but I am more loyal to the whole Warframe development as someone who sticks with this game throughout the years and is a paying customer, but I feel that with these 'Twitch only' reward systems I am treated less then others and pushed away from the game I love.

Again, not saying any of this should be taken away, if it helps the game grow, but I really think these rewards should be shared with another in-game activity too that isn't running some silly streams in the background. @[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, kuryux said:

Ok, so...dont watch tuesday? got it

Yeah, you get same amount by playing the game for 95 seconds on average, which is much more enjoyable than watching some1 else play, not saying ppl actually watch stream, running it in the backgronds works aswell, not worth setting alarm tho

6 hours ago, DamCrit said:

I hate the Twitch integration rewards. Its never fun for me to watch any WF streams other than the official Devstream and I bet a lot of 'players' who tune in for those just have them running in the background to get rewards which is artificially boosting viewing numbers, which let be honest, is a really scummy tactic. How about making the same rewards available for playing the game 30 minutes every day? Already missed out with the Deimos prex cards, having more than 50% of 20-30 odd drops be duplicates and not completing the whole set.

Listen, its very nice to get boosters and cosmetic items every now and then for practically nothing (though I feel I'm being used by having forced to watch Twitch streams), but I am more loyal to the whole Warframe development as someone who sticks with this game throughout the years and is a paying customer, but I feel that with these 'Twitch only' reward systems I am treated less then others and pushed away from the game I love.

Again, not saying any of this should be taken away, if it helps the game grow, but I really think these rewards should be shared with another in-game activity too that isn't running some silly streams in the background. @[DE]Helen

What are you talking about??? Your not being forced to watch anything. Your being given a (very small) incentive to watch it. If you don't want to watch it, dont watch it....prex cards are cosmetic, its not like your are locked from doing things because you don't have them. You already get rewards for logging on. My god, its like DE put up a post on the forums titled, fancy a rant about nothing in particular. Post it here. 

3 son tokens for watching a stream for 30mins sign me up...

obviously I’m not being serious, flying around or doing actual conservations awards more tokens than that and that all depends on what he’s selling.

If anything this is going to be a cluster just like the tennocon drops where people who log in at all that day will get the rewards because no one will be able to get their tokens within 2secs after leaving a 30min stream then complain, submit tickets and it’s the Athodai all over again.

hace 9 horas, LucianDeRomeo dijo:

Correction, Father's are the easiest to get, you don't even have to try to collect resources and you'll end up with enough to get you a fair share of Father Tokens. At least you generally have to try a little to get Mother's.

no, mother's are. you just need to do a bounty for 10 minutes and you get 100+ tokens (highest bounty, excluding steel path).

for Father Tokens you need to farm resources and you can get a limited amount every few hours.

12 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Mother Tokens should be removed, they are rewarded at the end of each mision.
Should be,
Monday: 15 x Daughter Token
Tuesday: 15 x Father Token
Wednesday: 15 x Otak Token
Thursday: 3 x Son Token
Friday: 1 x Gandmother Token

totaly agree on this one why mother token? xD why not grandmother.

Man 3 Son tokens! That's great! That means I'll be 3/10 of the way to gilding exactly 1 of the new pets! And there's only 6 of them!

Sarcasm by the way lol ^

Maybe look over how much it costs to gild the new pets? In all seriousness tho thanks for the chance at free tokens~

16 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Mother Tokens should be removed, they are rewarded at the end of each mision.
Should be,
Monday: 15 x Daughter Token
Tuesday: 15 x Father Token
Wednesday: 15 x Otak Token
Thursday: 3 x Son Token
Friday: 1 x Gandmother Token

I agree with this set up much better, get rid of the mother tokens 

Archived