Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Arcane Combinations For General Use?

-Jemini-

Question

Hey Tennos, i have question. Since i had already unlocked some arcane enchantments, i want to know which arcane combination is the best for my operator? And plus, which is the best amp for general combat and what is the best arcane combinations for that amp alone?

16 answers to this question

It's worth noting that a number of Warframe arcanes come from Arbitrations. Most of them are generally not as useful as those obtained from Eidolons, but there's the odd gem. Arcane Pistoleer is from Arbitrations, and one I use on most, if not all builds.

Arcane Victory is really useful for keeping your health topped up, countering toxin damage and the like.

Regarding Operator arcanes, Magus Repair is excellent. For eidolons I pair it with that one that restores Operator health on void dash, forget its name.

2 hours ago, pan.ini said:

On a side note, how do you get all these arcanes? It's so time consuming to farm them... and I've not yet resorted to buy them. I don't have the funds for that anyway.

Operator arcanes can be purchased from Little Duck in Fortuna.  You'll need to farm toroids for standing.  Personally, I would wait until you have a resource booster and then do either general toroid farming, exploiter orb or profit taker.  Personally, I found exploiter to be the least annoying/most productive of those alternatives.

Warframe arcanes can currently be farmed by doing Eidolon hunt.  Most of mine I got during Scarlet Spear, but who knows when that is coming back.

Trading is always an option too.

For general I use elevate and lockdown. 

For eidolon it depend. 

Amp for eidolon x77. 

Amp for kiva siphon. Ignis like amp. I forgot what it call. 

Amp for jupiter eidolon. + profit taker. Amp that can shot from far away. 

Arcane for tanky frame. Arcane grace + guardian

Arcane for hildryn. Arcane barrier + replenish shield over time. 

Arcane for caster frame.  Energize + guardian

Arcane for mesa velocity + energize. 

Arcane for titania pistoler + energize 

Arcane for rhino. Tanker + depend on playstyle

for offensive or defensive Arcanes, generally the ones without Cooldowns. there's a couple exceptions (like Hildryn) but the rule of the matter is that if you can Kill things or survive during that Cooldown time, you.... didn't need nor benefit from that Arcane anyways. it did nothing for you.
so that extra Armor or small amount of Healing - if you didn't die during the Cooldown........ then what did it even do for you. so to use Grace you'll have to take more Damage than you're going to Heal to have it active, Guardian you have to be able to survive without the Armor in order to have it, Et Cetera.

as for Utility Arcanes, it can vary quite a lot depending on the Warframe.

For regular gameplay I run with arcane bodyguard and arcane nullifier. Bodyguard to keep my companions alive and nullifier to avoid magnetic procs. For farming you usually want to have energize to keep your energy up. 

For regular gameplay operator I use Magus vigor and Magus elevate, vigor for the increased health as I've not got the unbound for that and elevate for the easy heals and when doing eidolons I use Magus husk in place of elevate because I don't have the unbound for the armour either. 

There are a few exceptions like titania or Mesa, for titania I use Arcane precision I think it's called (pistol ammo efficiency one) and Mesa I go with arcane velocity. 

But try on whatever you want and if you like it then stick with it. 

8 minutes ago, Iamnotacreep said:

For operator I would say that magnus elevate is the best since it’s basically free heals to your Warframe. Pair that with an operator survivability arcane like magnus vigor or magnus husk and you’re good to go. 

I’m not that into amps since they are crap at general combat and I only use them in eidolons. But if you wanna build one for general use then I suggest using a high damage part like pencha scaffold and brace that helps the usability of the amp like juttin brace.

For amp arcanes you can use whatever suits you. But if you’re using a low fire rate amp go for virtuos tempo.

Thanks appreciate it 😀

For operator I would say that magnus elevate is the best since it’s basically free heals to your Warframe. Pair that with an operator survivability arcane like magnus vigor or magnus husk and you’re good to go. 

I’m not that into amps since they are crap at general combat and I only use them in eidolons. But if you wanna build one for general use then I suggest using a high damage part like pencha scaffold and brace that helps the usability of the amp like juttin brace.

For amp arcanes you can use whatever suits you. But if you’re using a low fire rate amp go for virtuos tempo.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Neo Overdrive said:

Guardian and Grace for tanky frames and Guardian and Energize for mostly everything else.

Exceptions would be Velocity for Mesa/Titania and Strike if you wanna Melee on frames, there are some others but these are worth noting

Ah i see thanks :). But how about the tenno aka the kid you play in the war within? what arcane suits best for him?

Archived