Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you feel like the game is trolling you...

(XBOX)ParrotTom

5 minutes ago, (XB1)ParrotTom said:

Just got a Sigma and Octantis riven, awesome right? Shame that it's locked behind the daily log in rewards (was I at +500 or +600 days?) until I reach 700. If this is karma for something, I'd like to know what I did wrong so I can apologize.

Its something to look forward to, especially if it rolled well. I've had similar. Picked up Reaper and Sicarus rivens on my travels, then the vault has just unlocked both of these weapons so I can use them now

23 minutes ago, (XB1)ParrotTom said:

Just got a Sigma and Octantis riven, awesome right? Shame that it's locked behind the daily log in rewards (was I at +500 or +600 days?) until I reach 700. If this is karma for something, I'd like to know what I did wrong so I can apologize.

Same situation, got a Zenith riven.
The good thing is I had plenty of time to gather kuva and roll it until the day came.

1 minute ago, Yakhul said:

I think you can pick up the Sigma and Octantis from Simaris? i dont visit his shop often, but i remember seeing it there.

You can't pick up anything from simaris if you didn't own it previously. It's a shop for "I accidentally deleted my thing that I can't get anywhere else"

1 minute ago, Yakhul said:

On another note: @vegetosayajinI like your glyph! where can i find it?

I think it was here somewhere:

Archived