Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow

SOYBOYPrime

Goddamn this quest feels like a dead space game and it's amazing. Props to DE making a scary quest when your character is a literal space ninja wizard. seriously this game feels like an 60 dollar triple a game and the community is amazing my only regret is that I only started playing a few weeks ago, my bad for ignoring this game in steam charts XD. Rap Tap Tap.

Hey Kiddo

5 minutes ago, SOYBOYPrime said:

Goddamn this quest feels like a dead space game and it's amazing. Props to DE making a scary quest when your character is a literal space ninja wizard. seriously this game feels like an 60 dollar triple a game and the community is amazing my only regret is that I only started playing a few weeks ago, my bad for ignoring this game in steam charts XD. Rap Tap Tap.

Hey Kiddo

Welcome to warframe new Tenno, I'd advise not being on the forums as much and to take the word of mouth from certain content creators with  grain of salt.

4 hours ago, SOYBOYPrime said:

Hey Kiddo

Nah soon you'll be glad you only started playing recently because those good feels will wear off SO quick as you continue playing, then you'll realize the saddening status quo of this game.

2 hours ago, Novashank said:

Nah soon you'll be glad you only started playing recently because those good feels will wear off SO quick as you continue playing, then you'll realize the saddening status quo of this game.

Indeed, I'm already getting bored after just 2000 hours. 

14 hours ago, Novashank said:

My god why can’t we just let someone enjoy the game? Why is this necessary? Just because you’re jaded doesn’t mean anyone else has to be.

23 hours ago, SOYBOYPrime said:

Hey Kiddo

welcome to warframe and have fun, u can pm me in game if u need any help.

Archived