Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Revised should be in Test Servers first before release

Krilexis

The title says everything, if they make change from status to warframes abilities and other adjustments I believe this could be the kind of update that is tested first by players.

Hope they do so. Especially if this releases before winter holidays, no one wants broken mechanics for two weeks or so. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yup, we do anticipate using it for a 3rd time this year for sure - stay tuned! 

Please don't forget Design Council. After all, it's number 1 feedback resource for Warframe (at least that's what you said :D).

43 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

ok where should i sign to play beta warframe

Judging by previous PTS launches, there will be a forum lottery. To participate, aside from certain conditions (which are to be defined), you'll have to post a comment in the thread.

3 hours ago, Tsoe said:

i though the game itself was a test....

ok where should i sign to play beta warframe

2 hours ago, Xaero said:

Judging by previous PTS launches, there will be a forum lottery. To participate, aside from certain conditions (which are to be defined), you'll have to post a comment in the thread.

wonder if our stuff carries over 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

wonder if our stuff carries over 

i wouldn't be much of a test environment if you had to start from the scratch... except if the test is for contend especially FOR new players, then it would make sense to limit what tester have available. so i guess, for each 'test' phase there is a new 'set of parameter' with which a test is starting.

Il y a 4 heures, Xaero a dit :

Please don't forget Design Council. After all, it's number 1 feedback resource for Warframe (at least that's what you said :D).

I'm in the DC since 2016, but i'm on PS4 ; shame on me, each time, i'm not allowed to participate to the party :facepalm:

More seriously, even if i can't participate (i'm not a WF's PC player), i think DC's PC players must have a ticket for each test.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

More seriously, even if i can't participate (i'm not a WF's PC player), i think DC's PC players must have a ticket for each test.

Yeah. I mean, why even bother picking out players for advanced feedback if DE won't even allow them to do it where it really matters.

Who knows, maybe Railjack wouldn't be that easily soloable as it is now (what's even the point of Command Intrinsics), and Steel Path wouldn't be so disappointing (we were promised higher tier enemies from the start so that we wouldn't have to stay in missions for hours to get to them, instead we got the same basic-tier enemies but with higher level and EHP, and guess what, we still have to stay for hours in single mission because SP currency is basically locked behind it).

Il y a 7 heures, Xaero a dit :

Yeah. I mean, why even bother picking out players for advanced feedback if DE won't even allow them to do it where it really matters.

Who knows, maybe Railjack wouldn't be that easily soloable as it is now (what's even the point of Command Intrinsics), and Steel Path wouldn't be so disappointing (we were promised higher tier enemies from the start so that we wouldn't have to stay in missions for hours to get to them, instead we got the same basic-tier enemies but with higher level and EHP, and guess what, we still have to stay for hours in single mission because SP currency is basically locked behind it).

For me, Steel Path seems to be much more New Game + than a real challenge, because, with one of my friends, we've doing Steel Path in 2 days (we need to sleep, eat, family, etc...), with no real challenge (except more time during Ropalolyst and Zeloid's fights), with no real rewards at the end (or if we re-do endless again) ; a content created for Vets where's - for me - Vets are disapointed about this content :facepalm:

And for Railjack : doing the same repetitive missions again and again for Intrinsics and/or for loots/up RJ's items (with Valence) is... just... discouraging, like the Kuval Liches' weaps for have the Weaps at 60% with the Valence... like i've previously said : no more Grind for Grind please, no more Add new UPDT without interests for the Older UPDTs ; for me, we really needs - in the next months - updates who radically changed Grind for Grind for a more "friendly and pleasant looting system", and a real interest of DE about older contents where's this contents really needs serious attention for keep (or seen the return) of the core-base players of WF (and i think it's important for PS4's players who don't know if they wants, on PS5 - to continue or return - to plays Warframe (and it's the same for XBox)).

That's just my 2 cents, but i think i'm not the only ones to have this opinion :thinking:

EDIT : just for clarify concerning my opinion about the Valence Transfer : i think it's not a perfect thing (for Lichs and RJ), but it's a good thing btw, especially how we used it in RJ, it's just so bad how to have "the Kuva weap we wants" with the Larvling system, and how discouraging to do the same repetitives missions in RJ.

18 hours ago, Krilexis said:

The title says everything, if they make change from status to warframes abilities and other adjustments I believe this could be the kind of update that is tested first by players.

Hope they do so. Especially if this releases before winter holidays, no one wants broken mechanics for two weeks or so. Thank you.

I agree, this makes sense let use test it first before it`s released. I have put up some ideas of what I want to see from the revisit.

Archived