Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss fight idea for Vome and Fass on Deimos.

(PSN)SinOfHyped

Boss fight for Vome and Fass concept idea! Suggestion We should able to fight the vome and fass snake dudes on deimos by now. I wonder why those boss fights havent been introduced yet or I am un-aware around the News and release dates surounding them. And if they havent announced that yet or the way the bossfight should be, I made a concept for the entire bossfight.

Apart from that, I had a idea for a boss fight for fighting one or both of 'em. where like in SOTC (Shadow of the collousus) where in the boss fight of the final collusus you have to dodge his fire balls and then proceed to climb the pillars then hit his weak spot on his head repeatedly while having hazards and other stamina issues thrown at you. The movement in warframe is something that people take for granted, movement shooters over the span of years have gradually died down and warframe somehow made it out. I feel like we should have a boss fight for the snek dudes similar to that, where you climb him progressively and then reach his weak-point, also something that really challenges the movement side of warframe, like hard jumps, wall runs. anything that requires you to use your intellect when approaching the boss fight. (UNRELATED: A grapple mechanic would be super nice! and please add actual wall running to the game!)

The bossfight should also have multiple stages like any other bossfight and challenging at the same time, without extended it too much keeping it below a certain time. Finally, once you unlock the bossfight, lore would be much appreciated where you go over a cutscene on the origin of deimos or how the vome and fass came to be, so you feel more connected when doing the boss fight.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Don't know if I would like to fight Vome, she's pretty nice. Fass can go burn

Well apparently the boss fights on Deimos won't be Fass or Vome, and it's quite unlikely we'll be fighting any other worms due to their sheer size and the likelihood of the new underground sections including the bosses, so I'm not sure.

It would be cool but my best guess for an actual boss fight would be a new special Infested unit or a giant Necramech.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

Well apparently the boss fights on Deimos won't be Fass or Vome, and it's quite unlikely we'll be fighting any other worms due to their sheer size and the likelihood of the new underground sections including the bosses, so I'm not sure.

It would be cool but my best guess for an actual boss fight would be a new special Infested unit or a giant Necramech.

Your probably right. The boss is probably the sarlaac pit V.2 we saw in the last dev stream

As long as they add some kind of kaiju boss fight idc if it's related to Vome and/or Fass or not. 

I mean, I expect it will probably be affected by it or connected to them in some way, but considering their size I never expected to fight them. 

Maybe a monster that is still large, but much smaller than the giants we see onscreen, that is a proxy for their presence on the planet itself. 

Whatever it is I'm looking forward to one day killing it. 

I think the Worms are off the table of boss fights, main reason being they are tied to the Cambion Drift's day-night cycle, so killing one or both of them would cause MAJOR disruption tot he ecosystem and plunge Deimos into Darkness. they're SUPER cool though, best day/night cycle in anything I've ever seen, having to giant worms blast each other over miles, totally bada$$!

unless maybe a third Worm appears. I'd love for it to be called Netra, and have green energy with the power of Corrosive, and be established as a threat to ALL life on Deimos including the Entrati, and so we'd have to wipe it out. 99% sure it won't happen, but would be cool IMO.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

I think that's only true for Vome and Fass. We could fight other, smaller worms.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally think  They should let us Use our railjacks to kill them they'll just blow our mech suits apart and disintegrate our warframes  we need our railjacks and  Forward artillery to kill them their weaknesses in their head  And anything else would  prove futile against them seeing as they are 100 story tall planet sized monster worms and there completely invincible to anything but themselves i think the only way to kill is with railjacks or were 100% doomed to die to them

On 2020-11-14 at 5:34 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

As long as they add some kind of kaiju boss fight idc if it's related to Vome and/or Fass or not. 

I mean, I expect it will probably be affected by it or connected to them in some way, but considering their size I never expected to fight them. 

Maybe a monster that is still large, but much smaller than the giants we see onscreen, that is a proxy for their presence on the planet itself. 

Whatever it is I'm looking forward to one day killing it. 

We we also gotta remember that The Cambion Drift, unlike orb Callie or POE is a very small and very crowded and uneven space, so any “grand boss” type enemy that does get added is either A: going to be a slightly larger than a Rex variation enemy that’s just super tanky. Or B something weird crackpot hiding in some huge iso vault somewhere.

52 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

We we also gotta remember that The Cambion Drift, unlike orb Callie or POE is a very small and very crowded and uneven space, so any “grand boss” type enemy that does get added is either A: going to be a slightly larger than a Rex variation enemy that’s just super tanky. Or B something weird crackpot hiding in some huge iso vault somewhere.

True enough. 

We are probably not going to get the same kind of scale. Like people who expected them to have Lephantis roaming around or something. 

They might just do something down in the vaults though, or maybe it will be like Vallis third orb and we will see a grand boss on Deimos Soon(tm).

On 2020-12-05 at 6:27 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

True enough. 

We are probably not going to get the same kind of scale. Like people who expected them to have Lephantis roaming around or something. 

They might just do something down in the vaults though, or maybe it will be like Vallis third orb and we will see a grand boss on Deimos Soon(tm).

I want to de make prime version of lephantis lephantis prime with void beams and wings for flight and no weaknesses of any kind so vote and fass can die permanently 

Archived