Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recheck & repurposed some of the less used/redundant mods, for example, combine Enemy Sense with Thief's Wit = New Exilus Mod, Less Clutter, Save Mod Slots & Forma

Blood_Poppy

I really wish DE consider to recheck & repurposed some of the redundant mods that players seldom use, for example Enemy Sense & Thief's Wit, Instead individual mods that taking 2 Mod slots, combine them like Animal Instincts, thus saving the mod space.

and make another version of it for NECRAMECH, since it hard to make sure that I collect all the Loots and to be alert with enemy.

18 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I agree with the general point.  Although when I think of "seldom used" auras, Enemy Sense isn't even  one of the first 10  or 15 that come to mind.  

I was just thinking the same thing. Enemy Sense is actually pretty darn useful if you have no need for a specific aura. I wouldn't consider it seldom used but I also don't fall in the group of people who just defaults to corrosive projection in all missions and against all factions.

Edit:

I was thinking of Enemy Radar when I made this post. That's why I was talking about aura stuff.

For Enemy Sense yeah I used it a lot more until unlocking primed sure-footed. Prime Sure-footed is pretty much BIS for the exilus mods. Replacing it would require a pretty specific scenario as almost every warframe benefits significantly from 100% knockdown/stagger protection.

4 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Enemy Sense is actually pretty darn useful if you have no need for a specific aura. I wouldn't consider it seldom used but I also don't fall in the group of people who just defaults to corrosive projection in all missions and against all factions.

Yeah, it's impossible to say what the general usage is.  There's probably a ton of people using auras I wouldn't.  But I do know I see recommendations for Enemy Sense, and I could imagine it being in the meta-mix for certain frames/missions.   And while I personally don't use it a lot, I do occasionally.  And I frequently consider using it, at least.    Even Loot Detector I've pulled out a few times for Syndicate missions.

Whereas half the other auras or more I've never even felt the temptation to slot. 

When I look at aura consolidation, the first things that come to mind are  a general Primary/Secondary amp and a general Scavenger aura.   Then there's a bunch of oddballs that don't particularly fit with much else and just need drastic changes.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a post a while back asking for something similar to our other, movement/parkour based exilus mods. Combine them to get a more well rounded, boosted utility mod that is WAY more tempting to use, instead of the scattered ones, which individually aren't as tempting.

Could be part of a new set of Waybound Focus nodes. Like ...

Naramon gives universal Enemy Radar (their thing is "know the enemy" after all)
Unairu gives Loot Radar (grabbing all the resources should help "outlast the enemy" I'd imagine)
Zenurik makes Energy Orbs picked up as the Operator also give Energy to the Frame / Mech (possibly triggering Arcanes etc), and vice versa
Vazarin makes Health Orbs picked up as the Operator also heal the Frame / Companion / Mech (possibly triggering Arcanes etc), and vice versa
Madurai ... not sure 'bout this one, maybe picking up Ammo as the Operator triggers a "reload while holstered" effect like on the Synth Set etc?

Even before the corrosive projection nerf I was often using enemy radar in my aura slot. In low level missions it made them faster, in high level missions it kept me safe.

This was also with the primed radar mod on my companion haha, giving me like 60-70 enemy radar.

Which for my Mesa and playing around aerial 4’s was hugely beneficial. For my playstyle it was best in slot, and couldn’t be replaced by anything else.

My minimal gave me the information necessary to know where to target before I went airborne.

I understand this is pretty niche, but I also think that’s the point of builds.

Archived