Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is scarlet spear returning anytime soon?

OldManGloom

Been playing for 3+ months and even though I've tried getting Arcane Energize from eidolon hunting I haven't had the luck.
Besides paying the ridiculous amount of plat they are going for, scarlet spear is my only salvation.

I know a dev mentioned it will be coming back at some point but do we have any update when?

My guess is that they'll rerun it when they feel comfortable revving up the engines of TNW again.

The plan was for this year to be a full year of TNW content capped with Deimos, but Covid happened, they ran into production issues, and if my memory and sources are correct, they ran into more with TNW than with Deimos. Left with situation A: Delay TNW again and B: Show a 'coming soon' TNW trailer at Tennocon for the third time in a row, they went for the rock, not the hard place. So, presumably, once they clear those issues, they'll give it another go.

Just now, (PSN)DidelphisV said:

I know they initially mentioned it would be back some time in December, but that might have been pushed back due to COVID. If it’s not this year it’ll most likely be like January or February I’m guessing 

Great, here's hoping!
Apart from the necessity of Energize there's a few I'd like to try!

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

Sadly we actually did not got any update recently.

They will probably rework some things on this event. 

Thanks for the welcome!
Hopefully they won't make it harder to acquire them.

scarlet spear was really cool event not only because arcanes...but was so good beautifull in space. Last was in april this year..not sure when can come back. I want arcanes too for sure...eidolons are not to me. No patient to kill this things 🤢

You need to learn to de-code PR speak.

"At some point", means the time frame is unknown because it isn't on their radar and they aren't interested in it.

In the meantime, I suggest what I always suggest in any game, stay away from the cookie cutter items that are the most expensive.

For healing and power regen, I actually recommend you look into shield gating, stealth, operator or helminth - you have options. Especially arcane grace makes me laugh.

Especially if you are using zenurik to regen power anyway, I feel you are better off healing through operator, with a 100% chance. I'd much rather heal when I want to, not sit around and wait to get shot for a 9% chance.

Arcane energize, kind of sounds good but a 60% chance... when I pick up an orb. What if I don't have any.

If the energy situation is really that critical you bring in a trinity or start laying out pizza's I feel.

Not terrible items maybe but in comparison to what you have to go through to get them, they are definitely a wash.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I agree, Scarlett Spear got me into railjack, heavily. To the point I maxed instrincts, my ship and dozens of runs after it. I'll also switch from index to Veil Proxima for future credit farming :) 

this will sound weird, especially considering my history and attitude towards railjack in the first year,.. but I'm excited for them to expand on it. With a decent connection the mode is really fun. 

u forgot How buggy it was?

possibly, but unlikely, the community that played scarlet spear didn't like it all that much. mostly due to the amount of bugs they had yet(and still have yet) to fix from railjack. 2 years of development, and its more broken then a window colliding with a car at mach 10.

Archived