Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: December 7 - 11

[DE]Helen

6 hours ago, ADHDoug said:

shadow2397 for attempting to offer a much more comparatively practical solution, but while relinking may certainly be the issue for some of us, it certainly isn't the issue for all of us, and unfortunately there is no system in place to properly track and resolve these smaller-scale cases.

The main problem is most likely twitch. As it likes to pick and choose when to acknowledge when people watch and therefore you don’t always get the drops. If there is anyone to blame here it is most definitely twitch for not fixing thier buggy system.

В 05.12.2020 в 00:59, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 сказал:

Because that is you linking problem. They only rerun a drop like this if there is a clear statistical issue with it, like Tennocon 2020. Otherwise anything else is simply a linking issue that you need to delink and relink your account 

Dude, what a funny joke. Im not first day here, alright. And this is not my first stream. And not 100th. And I received drop from previous day but didnt get drop from next day - how is this MY problem with linking? with problems i would not get first drop day before. But sure, sure. 

The official calendar is a really cool feature, but sadly the stream timings on Tuesday and Thursday are off by 24 Hours for me. Timezone is GMT +6. Probably because the day changes at 12 AM, so I have 2 streams on Wednesday, one at 3 AM(Tuesday Stream) and the other at 9PM(Wednesday Stream) and Thursday stream is on Friday 6 AM. Hope the provided info helps if willing to fix the calendar. Thanks 🙂

On 2020-12-04 at 9:28 PM, [DE]Helen said:
  • Tuesday:
    • There was an issue on Twitch’s backend last Tuesday, so we’re rerunning last week’s Drop to make sure all Braton Vandal parts are accounted for!
      • Braton Vandal Receiver

It's still 1 less drop for us :P  

IMO Tuesday should reward the Receiver instantly :P + new unrelated gift that could've been dropped regularly if Twitch was properly working ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

Ok I'm confused. So it says every 30 mins we get a glyph for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; Monday is a 4 hour special event that started on the 5th. Now I'm trying to figure out for the other days, are we watching community streamers like we did before for prex cards up to the donation end date with no specific time? Are we only getting a chance to a glyph only those three days from any streamer at any time? This is not very clear. Because it seems that every 30 min drops is only applicable to Monday stream. 

18 hours ago, _KINGSLAYER said:

The official calendar is a really cool feature, but sadly the stream timings on Tuesday and Thursday are off by 24 Hours for me. Timezone is GMT +6. Probably because the day changes at 12 AM, so I have 2 streams on Wednesday, one at 3 AM(Tuesday Stream) and the other at 9PM(Wednesday Stream) and Thursday stream is on Friday 6 AM. Hope the provided info helps if willing to fix the calendar. Thanks 🙂

yeah, it's... weird. I'm in Pacific time (GMT-8, so 3 hours behind DE's Easter Time, which is GMT-5) and the Wednesday and Thursday streams are at the right time (7AM PT/10AMET and , but the Monday stream is showing an hour early (9AM, when 1PM ET is 10AM PT) and Tuesday is showing an hour late (2PM, when 4PM ET is 1PM PT). Today's starts an hour early, of course, but unless it starts at 12ET each week going forward - for two hours, at that - it's messed up.

Archived