Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: December 7 - 11

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, (PSN)Soulsurvivor007 said:

This is the second time the drop messed up and you guys moved it to a different stream. We are the ones getting screwed out of a drop. We're having to watch 2 streams for 1 drop. Why can't you guys give us 2 drops for watching 2 streams. To me this is a no brainer.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BotGuy1234 said:

Same, can we have a bp drop too? I watched for over 30 minutes but didn't get mine.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

when did they say all drops, only 1 had an issue that required a rerun

They are only putting this drop because it is the only one that nobody actually seems to have got. The other other parts were received by an acceptable amount of people. So if you didn’t get the drops you need to delink and relink  your accounts and the issues should be resolved. 

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

I did not get the BP for full hour of stream. And no, i dont have linking problem. So...why just the receiver? you see that people didnt get BP also...=/ 

Because that is you linking problem. They only rerun a drop like this if there is a clear statistical issue with it, like Tennocon 2020. Otherwise anything else is simply a linking issue that you need to delink and relink your account 

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Did you watch in separate accounts on separate devices 

Yes completely separate computers 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Because that is you linking problem. They only rerun a drop like this if there is a clear statistical issue with it, like Tennocon 2020. Otherwise anything else is simply a linking issue that you need to delink and relink your account 

No I already did all of that 

4 hours ago, MrPotatoFudge said:

I didn't get the BP or receiver 

Big sad for me then watched all the streams 

4 hours ago, (PSN)BotGuy1234 said:

Same, can we have a bp drop too? I watched for over 30 minutes but didn't get mine.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

when did they say all drops, only 1 had an issue that required a rerun

Mate those post above are why. Because a good number of people (including myself) had twitch accounts linked and didn't get anything. And I can confirm I had my account linked 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

They are only putting this drop because it is the only one that nobody actually seems to have got. The other other parts were received by an acceptable amount of people. So if you didn’t get the drops you need to delink and relink  your accounts and the issues should be resolved. 

It's not resolved because we'll never receive drops for relinking accounts after watching the stream.

28 minutes ago, RipKirby said:

It's not resolved because we'll never receive drops for relinking accounts after watching the stream.

Resolved: as in the problem should go away and not occur again as long as everything is working correctly. And if you are so desperate to get the parts go farm it like the people who got it before the stream did.

34 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Mate those post above are why. Because a good number of people (including myself) had twitch accounts linked and didn't get anything. And I can confirm I had my account linked 

Some times twitch likes to switch your account offline for lolz always gotta double check that before you start watching.

What is that glyph i'm not interested by this dont count me in on the three livestream, why give just the receiver what's the point do you cares about people that miss more than this parts at least make the blueprint and the other part that cost so much in the market

11 hours ago, Count-Dabula said:

Is only the receiver being given out? I did not receive any parts even after re-linking my twitch account :(

It was same for me. I watch the steam and did not get the receiver parts. Yesterday they did not sent notification to say steam start. I waiting to watch it to get drop. 

I know it's pointless in all regards but I'm just going to throw my hat back in the ring with the others as having only received one of the four parts after watching all four streams, as stated near the lockout of the previous schedule thread. Additional detail: had already very recently relinked accounts due to issues claiming the twitch prime operator accessories.

As jaded as I've become with the issue it is not my intent to be blameful, I'm just advocating for better support for these matters. I don't know whose side the problem is on, Twitch or DE or somewhere in between, but too often have myself and others missed out on drops, good and bad (this just happened to be a string of really good rare drops that depend on each other), for seemingly no reason. I know for a fact I myself have missed drops after ensuring my account is freshly linked, online, unmuted, actively watching, etc. Twitch support will say it's not their fault, DE support will say they can't do anything about it, and you largely get ignored or heckled for bringing it up on the forums, which to my knowledge would be the last logical place to voice concern. The system has routinely proved itself inconsistent and if smaller-scale support truly is impossible or impractical, perhaps an imperfect solution would be to simply reword the advertisement from "Watch for 30 minutes to receive" to something to the tune of "Watch for a chance to receive".

Given in the last thread we were called out as "toxic and entitled" and told we should just go grind for or purchase a series of rare drops we were promised receipt of, I respectfully acknowledge shadow2397 for attempting to offer a much more comparatively practical solution, but while relinking may certainly be the issue for some of us, it certainly isn't the issue for all of us, and unfortunately there is no system in place to properly track and resolve these smaller-scale cases.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Resolved: as in the problem should go away and not occur again as long as everything is working correctly. And if you are so desperate to get the parts go farm it like the people who got it before the stream did.

Who's desperate? You? I just hate not getting earned rewards, no matter that's just duplicate for me.

Archived