Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow All Necramechs on ALL missions before you guys leave for the holidays.

DrivaMain

9 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

the operation is clearly meant to be a test, so I'd say its a big NO until after the holiday break

to be honest, being able to use the necramech in all the missions, is by far a better test in my opinion.

-the script to run through the doors has been implemented and now you can go through any door
-if the mech get stuck somewhere, you can easily recall it in few seconds

i see no downside in allowing the necramechs to be summoned in every mission.

7 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

I remember when they rushed to getout Railjack before the holidays.  How about lets not.     

I don't see enabling necramechs will set off Railjack level of bugfest. Enabling them is like child's play for DE's Programmers.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

I am disappointed that you can only use mechs on the operation missions. Please remove the lock before you leave for holidays.

They had clarified it in advance on devstream 149. If you want to feel disappointment then be disappointed on yourself for willingly choosing to ignore DE's own words so you can set up your own misguided expectations in your head.

9 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

They had clarified it in advance on devstream 149. If you want to feel disappointment then be disappointed on yourself for willingly choosing to ignore DE's own words so you can set up your own misguided expectations in your head.

Can I have a time stamp on this? And it seems like my post stepped one of your nerves.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

I don't see enabling necramechs will set off Railjack level of bugfest. Enabling them is like child's play for DE's Programmers.

They still want the data to make sure that people aren't phasing through walls, getting stuck forever when walking past Crate_Grineer_CommonAsDirt_B, or crashing to DOS when they accidentally vault over a railing instead of spawning back in like normal.  They're turning it loose in a controlled (mostly) setting where they can make sure that players don't find a way to do something weird and destroy the game.  Once they get back, and gone over the data, and made sure that nothing turns into Antimatter, then yes.  It will probably be relatively simple to enable mechs in other missions.

51 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Can I have a time stamp on this?

"We're moving the Corpus Railjack update to 2021". That update includes starchart necramechs as they had hoped to ship it all together because it was not ready for Arcana as shown in the previous devstream:

DE also posted it here in the forums for everyone to be aware:

On 2020-11-27 at 2:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Expect Lavos in a mini-update that tests out a new feature in a limited setting: Necramechs in regular missions!

And yes, your post stepped on my nerves. You were given a heads-up, yet you still had expectations that clashed with the heads-up. It reeks of entitlement because of the tone when you only have yourself to blame.

I have no sympathy for you.

22 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

And yes, your post stepped on my nerves. You were given a heads-up, yet you still had expectations that clashed with the heads-up. It reeks of entitlement because of the tone when you only have yourself to blame.

I have no sympathy for you.

Fine, I am wrong, yay bonus points for you.

Such aggressive tone. It's best you put me on ignore if you really have "No sympathy" for me. 

Archived