The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amazon Prime Gaming (Prime Loot) Is Missing

(PSN)xxav1xl6ivax

To be more precise, it would seem that Warframe has completely vanished entirely from Amazon Prime Gaming.

KCkQgDK.png

A question began cropping up, a couple days ago, about whether the latest Prime Loot was (still) available.

I thought, that's an odd thing to ask, when all it takes is to check the in-game market, unless ... 

So, I had a look. A rather inexplicable surprise.

DrsTPla.jpg

PdaIWjQ.png

What I would EXPECT to see (if the presently running promotion

https://www.warframe.com/news/upgrade-your-operator-with-the-latest-prime-gaming-bundle

was no longer available) would be like this.

A39kdoY.jpg

eaE1Z7O.png

That is a mock-up made from a screen shot I took on November 27 (seven days into the last offering), just before claiming it (having spaced & missed out on the one before it).

Where it goes, however, is here:

8ePZ0GZ.png

And Warframe is not anywhere to be found at all.

But the thought plickens.

Regardless of free where this URL entered,

SMhJxQv.png

Amazon redirects it to Prime Gaming Home.

It SEEMED to be Amazon making some changes (and hoping to be finished before anyone noticed), and perhaps that is the case (and it's just going into overtime now).

I figured I could AT LEAST try asking myself, but ...

xEEqH5b.png

XNdXYQm.png

So, this was about as well as I could figure, to give or get a "heads up."

Hopefully things will be worked out for the best for all.

Happy New Year!

I thought that I was the only person having this issue. As a new player this is all very confusing and frustrating. Everywhere I look they tell me to link my accounts and get these offers, but I can't find a way to do so. I am on PS5 and they should really remove the two offers in the "Market" section to prevent confusion if this is over. For two days I was trying to figure out why this wasn't working. I am okay with them removing offers as I am very late, but there is a lot of confusion that stems from what is listed their store pages. Even today, on their main website, under news, there is a link to have you claim these items, though it doesn't take you anywhere to complete it. 

13 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

"This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! 
Maybe that is why Warframe seems to have vanished from the Prime Gaming site.

I saw that as well, and I sort of erred on the side of figuring it was meant to be the final all-time "last," just because I figured that if it was, there would have been quite a bit more prefacing buzz about it. But either way, we're still sort of in the 'wtf?-zone' with what's happening on that front.

8 hours ago, TartarControl1 said:

I thought that I was the only person having this issue. As a new player this is all very confusing and frustrating. Everywhere I look they tell me to link my accounts and get these offers, but I can't find a way to do so. I am on PS5 and they should really remove the two offers in the "Market" section to prevent confusion if this is over. For two days I was trying to figure out why this wasn't working. I am okay with them removing offers as I am very late, but there is a lot of confusion that stems from what is listed their store pages. Even today, on their main website, under news, there is a link to have you claim these items, though it doesn't take you anywhere to complete it. 

That's why I decided to just up and make the post. It's not something that is any direct concern to me, but when questions started floating up in darker corners of Warframe discussion, I figured that they are probably representative of a good many more players who are trying to figure out the same things, and this might be a good way to plant a beacon to a central forum for it. Cheers!

1 hour ago, (PSN)xxav1xl6ivax said:

I saw that as well, and I sort of erred on the side of figuring it was meant to be the final all-time "last," just because I figured that if it was, there would have been quite a bit more prefacing buzz about it. But either way, we're still sort of in the 'wtf?-zone' with what's happening on that front.

That's why I decided to just up and make the post. It's not something that is any direct concern to me, but when questions started floating up in darker corners of Warframe discussion, I figured that they are probably representative of a good many more players who are trying to figure out the same things, and this might be a good way to plant a beacon to a central forum for it. Cheers!

Contract is up (?) and maybe Tencent wants to monetize offerings like this or DE analyzed the results and didn’t feel it was worth renewing.

Prime gaming is one of the reasons why I have spent as much money on this game as I have. I've gotten some really useful stuff that has kept me hooked. But I guess I'm in some kind of minority and a drop in the bucket compared to where their real money comes from. I assume there aren't enough people on Amazon Prime also playing WF. 

Shame, frankly. Prime has been overall a hit-or-miss, especially with their Video service being severely limited in my country, however the extra goodies did soften the deal somewhat. 

Now I just hope their streaming branch will get a few more good exclusive series else I'll cancel.

Well, I seem to have found what "seems to be" as near to a conclusion on this as there is.

It actually turned up during my initial dive while doing a mesh-terms image search, and was moved to a pair of tabs left open as a potential last strand of query.

A website called PHENIXX Gaming maintains a month-to-month update covering the Prime Gaming Loot.

The November Loot for Warframe was covered, but Warframe vanished from their December coverage, in what seemed to be all but the Tags. But I just gave it a careful read through (to close down open tabs) and caught an odd in-between note. Warframe actually did pull a brief mention, and as ambiguous as it is, at least had a date put on it. 

"With the back end of the month closing right up on us, we’re ready to close out the little bits of final bits of loot for the year. Warframe seems to be wrapping 2020 with that Veyas Operator Prime accessories, with the Necraloid pack and the Ember Warframe offers still available. All three offers seem to be ending on the 22nd of December, so players still have a while before these offers end."

https://phenixxgaming.com/2020/12/02/prime-game-loot-december-2020/

As to why the Warframe Home Page is continuing to display the promotion in a way that seems to be "live" -

Upgrade your Operator with the latest Prime Gaming bundle

Get Prime Operator Accessories, free with Prime Gaming

- or why it seems to be likewise when accessing the In-Game Market, The Void only knowns.

On 2021-01-01 at 3:21 AM, Leyvonne said:

Well damn.  I was really enjoying the cosmetics from Prime Gaming.  😥
That's really too bad.  Maybe threads like this will inspire them to bring it back for 2021.

I also question if this isn't a contract issue between Amazon and Ten Cent...?
Crossing fingers it gets resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-12-31 at 6:21 AM, Leyvonne said:

On 2020-12-31 at 10:43 AM, PublikDomain said:

Oh, last last... I thought they meant last for the year.

On 2021-01-01 at 10:38 AM, Myscho said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/upgrade-your-operator-with-the-latest-prime-gaming-bundle

This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! Claim yours today and you don’t miss out on these striking Accessories, Tenno!

So we dont if for year 2020 or this is gone for good

The DIRECT meaning, or textualist interpretation, did not escape me when I read the announcement. 

But then I considered whether that would be practical, or even possible; committing to a permanent disengagement from Amazon Prime Gaming.

I don't like Amazon. When it was in its early days, or years, breaking out into internet commerce, I felt very differently. I saw Amazon as bringing a new, and much-needed channel of access to literacy, reading, books. Book Stores and Libraries needed a supplement "on line." But my sense of what was going on changed, as the internet and Amazon grew, and book stores began closing. I began feeling nervous about what was happening. But when Amazon became something of a treacherous, aggressively absorbing force of acquisition, I stopped ordering. Things change. Amazon kept growing, and every day I did not turn to them for something that was needed, was a decision to NOT do it. To find a B&M, or an alternate on-line resource.

And I maintained that, for as long as I could afford the "luxury" of a choice. But when I couldn't, and I had to get a month to month plan just for phone service, it at least reduced the necessity to pay for the Google services that I have used for years, and combined everything, Apple, Google, and Amazon, with my BYOD phone. Free Google One & Amazon Prime. Not that I used it to buy anything, even then. But when the Pandemic hit, there was no alternative. I have to eat. I'm not so foolish as to deny a "necessary evil." I have felt likewise toward Microsoft for far longer. And the lack of a Warframe Port (via Steam, and now the Epic Games Store) to MacOS (despite having already installed & begun learning Unreal 4 for free thanks to Tencent as it turned out, with the New Epic Games Store even sharing the same launcher), is an irony that has not been difficult for me to notice.  But now, "the world" is only subsisting by way of being "Cyborgs," (in the broad sense of Donna Haraways analogy).

It's perhaps yet another analogy of synchronicity.

XXjbcxm.jpg

We're jacked in,

wired or wirelessly, 

to Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Tencent, AT&T, Spectrum, Verizon, T-Mobile/Sprint, IT/Telecom 

one way or another. 

So it seems nether practical nor realistic to think that DE made a decision to just permanently pull the plug out of the Prime Gaming socket

(deep within the corpus of "The Wired").

On 2021-01-03 at 6:42 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You like Eddie Murphy? Coming 2 America will be on Amazon's trash service instead of being a theatrical release.

qZKVS06.jpg

o5ps0kC.jpg

On 2021-01-01 at 12:01 PM, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Shame, frankly. Prime has been overall a hit-or-miss, especially with their Video service being severely limited in my country, however the extra goodies did soften the deal somewhat. 

Now I just hope their streaming branch will get a few more good exclusive series else I'll cancel.

Hey, "GIGO" is Universal, regardless of the medium. What can I tell ya.

cvpctmu.jpg

The question of where's the loot came up once more, just recently, and it's like ...

Look, you missed the boat on that one, I'm sorry the Market hasn't changed what it shows yet, but given Twitch, Amazon, Prime, Gaming having played so much musical chairs with naming over the past year -

YD54aW9.png

- and DE still trying to catch up with how to get Trophies going again (while waiting to breathe over the Tencent business needing almost half the year to be sorted and finalized), I think the best answer to give to anyone wanting to know anything more about what's gonna happen next with Prime Gaming & Warframe should just accept that the stuff from last year is done with, and the rest just ... is like A Turkey After Christmas -

5h37RQ7.jpg

On 2021-01-03 at 8:24 PM, (PSN)xxav1xl6ivax said:

Well, I seem to have found what "seems to be" as near to a conclusion on this as there is.

It actually turned up during my initial dive while doing a mesh-terms image search, and was moved to a pair of tabs left open as a potential last strand of query.

A website called PHENIXX Gaming maintains a month-to-month update covering the Prime Gaming Loot.

The November Loot for Warframe was covered, but Warframe vanished from their December coverage, in what seemed to be all but the Tags. But I just gave it a careful read through (to close down open tabs) and caught an odd in-between note. Warframe actually did pull a brief mention, and as ambiguous as it is, at least had a date put on it. 

"With the back end of the month closing right up on us, we’re ready to close out the little bits of final bits of loot for the year. Warframe seems to be wrapping 2020 with that Veyas Operator Prime accessories, with the Necraloid pack and the Ember Warframe offers still available. All three offers seem to be ending on the 22nd of December, so players still have a while before these offers end."

https://phenixxgaming.com/2020/12/02/prime-game-loot-december-2020/

As to why the Warframe Home Page is continuing to display the promotion in a way that seems to be "live" -

Upgrade your Operator with the latest Prime Gaming bundle

Get Prime Operator Accessories, free with Prime Gaming

- or why it seems to be likewise when accessing the In-Game Market, The Void only knowns.

-W

• 2 weeks later...

I was kinda surprised by all this myself. I Have had a lot of problems just getting the stuff from the monthly Prime drops as it is. The last thing was the Veyas Operator Prime accessories. It says i Claimed it but it has never shown up in my Operators stuff anywhere. Typical Warframe Bugginess. And it's not the first but going to support is a Joke. So i quit even trying as it takes a month to just even get a reply. And then they just close out the Ticket. So there isn't any real help from DE when you have a issue.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived