Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave 3 Question

Dream-Ender

Assuming you did all this week's weekly and two daily challenges, you'll be able to get 48,500 standing - around 4 levels.

• 1,000 * 12 (5 dailies this week and 7 dailies next week) = 12,000
  • (4,000 * 5) + (7,000 * 2) = 36,500 (Next week's weeklies)

Don't even try to use the Glass Resonances to make up the remaining. Resonances spawn approximately every 25 minutes. Theoretically, with 12 days left (17,280 minutes) you only have around 691 opportunities (103,650; 10 levels) and you need 1,067 encounters (160,050; 16 levels) to hit rank 30.

Oops completely forgot about recovery, nvm.

I dont think you can get to level 30 within 2 weeks,for 20 levels you need 10,00 x 20 = 200k nightwave xp,if you do all the elite challenges you have 28k NW xp,if you do all the regular weekly challenges you will get 4500 x 10 = 45k NW xp,and that is for two weeks,if you do all the daily challenges you might get 12/11k NW xp,So if you did all the challenges,you will get 28,000 + 45,000 + 12,000 = 85,000
If you have some previous challenges recovered,you might be able to get to 105k ,so it is imo virtually impossible to get to level 30 for you unless you spend an exorbitant amount of time farming glassed enemies which are 30 NW xp each, 150 at a time.
If you have not done any glassmaker levels (evidence with memory puzzle) doing all 5 will give you 35k NW xp (7k per)

TLDR ; required 200k xp
          max possible gain by challenges : around 80-90k
          with recovered challenges maybe an extra 20k (Not exact dont know how that exactly works
          if glassmaker levels are not done previously and done now : 35k for all 5 levels
          Daily challenges : 11/12k
         Total gain : 157k 
         Which is 15 levels,with 5 more remaining

14 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Assuming you did all this week's weekly and two daily challenges, you'll be able to get 48,500 standing - around 4 levels.

• 1,000 * 12 (5 dailies this week and 7 dailies next week) = 12,000
  • (4,000 * 5) + (7,000 * 2) = 36,500 (Next week's weeklies)

Don't even try to use the Glass Resonances to make up the remaining. Resonances spawn approximately every 25 minutes. Theoretically, with 12 days left (17,280 minutes) you only have around 691 opportunities (103,650; 10 levels) and you need 1,067 encounters (160,050; 16 levels) to hit rank 30.

11 minutes ago, AsrarPrime said:

I dont think you can get to level 30 within 2 weeks,for 20 levels you need 10,00 x 20 = 200k nightwave xp,if you do all the elite challenges you have 28k NW xp,if you do all the regular weekly challenges you will get 4500 x 10 = 45k NW xp,and that is for two weeks,if you do all the daily challenges you might get 12/11k NW xp,So if you did all the challenges,you will get 28,000 + 45,000 + 12,000 = 85,000
If you have some previous challenges recovered,you might be able to get to 105k ,so it is imo virtually impossible to get to level 30 for you unless you spend an exorbitant amount of time farming glassed enemies which are 30 NW xp each, 150 at a time.
If you have not done any glassmaker levels (evidence with memory puzzle) doing all 5 will give you 35k NW xp (7k per)

TLDR ; required 200k xp
          max possible gain by challenges : around 80-90k
          with recovered challenges maybe an extra 20k (Not exact dont know how that exactly works
          if glassmaker levels are not done previously and done now : 35k for all 5 levels
          Daily challenges : 11/12k
         Total gain : 157k 
         Which is 15 levels,with 5 more remaining

Darn, so close but no cigar. Oh well, I'll just keep at it for as many freebie rewards I can get. Thank y'all kindly!

Contrary to what the other people are saying, I think you should be able to hit 30 if you spend a lot of time completing recovered tasks.

However, there are a couple things which could stop your progress without you being able to do much about it like:

Recovering tasks like "Complete 10 Syndicate Missions" "Complete 1 Sortie" "Complete 3 Sorties" and "Help Clem with his weekly mission".

The clem mission is the worst offender here, (untested stuff ahead) but you might be able to complete it if someone else launches the mission for you.

There's also a problem I haven't ever run into myself, but heard about it from others in which it blocks you from recovering any duplicate tasks which are in the current active non-recovered nightwave task selection.

All things considered, you have a pretty good chance to hit 30 with there being one more weekly reset before nightwave ends, as long as you complete all tasks which you can recover.

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Contrary to what the other people are saying, I think you should be able to hit 30 if you spend a lot of time completing recovered tasks.

However, there are a couple things which could stop your progress without you being able to do much about it like:

Recovering tasks like "Complete 10 Syndicate Missions" "Complete 1 Sortie" "Complete 3 Sorties" and "Help Clem with his weekly mission".

The clem mission is the worst offender here, (untested stuff ahead) but you might be able to complete it if someone else launches the mission for you.

There's also a problem I haven't ever run into myself, but heard about it from others in which it blocks you from recovering any duplicate tasks which are in the current active non-recovered nightwave task selection.

All things considered, you have a pretty good chance to hit 30 with there being one more weekly reset before nightwave ends, as long as you complete all tasks which you can recover.

Well I just got the "Complete 3 Sorties" recovered one, and then the other 7k one that I got is "Kill Profit Taker". Which is great because when Fortuna came out, I ranked up to rank 2, ran the Medical Debt Bond farming mission 60 times and got a whopping 2 total, and then gave up. Ticker doesn't sell them very often either. I'll keep tryin' my best I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

I think you should be able to hit 30 if you spend a lot of time completing recovered tasks

That would be true if once all this weeks challenges have been completed,recovered ones start appearing.But i think there is a limit to how many challenges can be recovered in a day/week (max i have seen is 3 regular).
If there isnt a limit,then just keep doing them as fast as you can and you will have a good chance to get to rank 30

25 minutes ago, Dream-Ender said:

Well I just got the "Complete 3 Sorties" recovered one, and then the other 7k one that I got is "Kill Profit Taker". Which is great because when Fortuna came out, I ranked up to rank 2, ran the Medical Debt Bond farming mission 60 times and got a whopping 2 total, and then gave up. Ticker doesn't sell them very often either. I'll keep tryin' my best I suppose. 

Just the daily rep cap alone would push that task into the next week.

If you check out tickers store multiple times per day, you should be able to get all the bonds you need, but that's a lot of time you need for just 1 task, it will be thrown back into the mix of random tasks you can recover on monday, but if you're unlucky it could be the very first that shows up again.

I hope that the last slot you have to recover tasks isn't going to turn into something you can't complete on a single day either.

Archived