Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

[DE]Megan

I feared I couldn‘t play a day or two due to the download size. I was wrong, it went through fast and I had no issues in the few games after on dx11

(Ryzen 3400G + 2070 mini-itx, both undervolted as my 300w adapter can‘t feed the HDplex 400 when both graphiccards have loads)

These are nice fixes. hopefully next patch itll also fix the script error and loss of functionality on "missing" a spear throw?

Fixed Fishing breaking when putting away the Fishing Spear in certain conditions.
Fixed script error that could occur if you died while Fishing.

WTF DE?

more three days ppl cant play warframe bc freeze in login menu

do hotfix or change system requierments

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Video: DirectX 11+ capable Graphics Card
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Storage: 50 GB available HD space
  • Internet: Broadband Internet Connection

17 часов назад, KoDi_Max сказал:

Когда игра запускается, она зависает, в диспетчере задач написано "Warframe не отвечает". Я попытался проверить кэш загрузки, переустановил игру. Ничто не помогало.

P.S. извините за мой английский, я его плохо знаю и пользуюсь переводчиком)

игра просто застывает на входе, так что вы можете сделать то же самое, что и я-забыть об этом, пока не выйдет патч, который все исправит

My game get frozen whenever kuva lich talk to me, especially when i start looking at star map. He try to talk to me. Something wrong with the sound?

Checked. When I check the status from Lich menu, after 2-3 sec started his speech, it freezed. I believe my computer missing something to support the new sound. 

Только что, IofTheBunny сказал:

I meant that I do too have potato AMD on board.
;-;

Hopefully they can re-track what was causing it the last time. (Or tell us which AMD cpus are no bueno for now)

I hope its possible to repair if fortune dont have so freeze now

I cant buy new cpu, bc i need so new motherboard and ddr4 ram and cooler...

45 минут назад, Greyryder сказал:

Just gonna chime in here, and add that I'm having the freeze at login problem too, and I'm also running an older AMD CPU. New computer is not in the cards, for the foreseeable future.

I will also write that I am sitting on an old AMD CPU and have the same problem. There will be no processor change in the foreseeable future, so I join in waiting for a fix)

7小时前 , Cabeilqan 说:

My game get frozen whenever kuva lich talk to me, especially when i start looking at star map. He try to talk to me. Something wrong with the sound?

Checked. When I check the status from Lich menu, after 2-3 sec started his speech, it freezed. I believe my computer missing something to support the new sound. 

I can confirm my computer got something crashed w/ the new Audio. I go setting and set Speech Volume to 0. Problem solved. I can play WF now~ great. 

8 hours ago, ZimbaSith said:

A notice ingame about Nora's ending would have been nice. I had almost 500 shards waiting for something nice to come in rotation. Could have bought Kuva or Nitain at least with a simple warning.

I agree.

Ingame notifications for this sort of thing would be appreciated.

On 2021-01-25 at 6:38 PM, Digressive said:

For those of you experiencing performance issues - the launcher is defaulting to DirectX 12 Beta, please see post from Rebecca below:

I did write that I am using DX12 and after the hotfix it got worse. :P

6 часов назад, Cabeilqan сказал:

I can confirm my computer got something crashed w/ the new Audio. I go setting and set Speech Volume to 0. Problem solved. I can play WF now~ great. 

Thanks, it helped me.
I had a problem with the process freezing, but this method at least makes it possible to play the game.
I hope someday I will hear the game sounds again ...

6 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I agree.

Ingame notifications for this sort of thing would be appreciated.

What exactly were you expecting?

Here's the deal.  If you've ever paid attention while on the orbiter there are two consoles. One opens the starchart, while the other has news.  All new news items are colored differently, and they indicate basically what you'll find on update sites like Warframe hub.  The conclusion of Nightwave was literally announced weeks ago, with a tentative "January 2021" announced in November when they initially announced that the fight against Nihil would last through the winter holiday season and into January.  Let me give you a link to the post, and highlight January 6th as the date it appeared: 

24-6=18.  18-14=4.  Two full weeks and 4 days from concrete end date to the time.  .

So....you're telling me the announcement that it was going to last into January wasn't enough.  The subsequent multiple weeks of announcement that the NIghtwave was going to end was not enough.  Despite this literally being available for months, with a specific date weeks out, DE didn't do enough.

I'm not a fan of many things DE does, but this is insanity.  Did you want them to literally pop open a window the day before it ended?  Were you even logged in then?  When did you expect them to create a message?  Maybe at the beginning of Orphix Venom?  

Seriously.  I'm sorry, but this is insanity.  Between Orphix Venom and Nightwave season III it's like people forgot what a calendar was.  One had a blasted countdown timer, and the other has had literal months of notice.  Please, get angry at DE about something worth being angry about.  This is....baffling.  For those who don't understand it, the "double affinity weekend" in the mail is actually covering two weekends, and there's a timer in the HUD.  I'm looking forward to having some insane messages in four days, stating that DE should have sent everyone a message Saturday night, stating that the affinity booster ends tomorrow.

Let me list off the things we should be angry about:

Bug

Game crashes

The inability to login

Broken mechanics (praise the almighty pasta, it seems like DE finally fixed the medallion/sculpture spawns on the ship rework tileset)

Terrible matchmaking and connectivity

Railjack

Failed delivery on years old promises

Conclave, and all the other content released then left to die without support

The inability to be treated as infants, because we apparently cannot read news literally out for weeks or months, makes us collectively look like idiots.  Please...don't justify the "thousands of registered losers" slip of the tongue that Reb will never live down.  Yes I forgive, but I do not forget.  I also lived through events where there was a two day notice for a weekend event, and that exclusivity caused less static than this literal weeks of notice.

3 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

What exactly were you expecting?

Here's the deal.  If you've ever paid attention while on the orbiter there are two consoles. One opens the starchart, while the other has news.  All new news items are colored differently, and they indicate basically what you'll find on update sites like Warframe hub.  The conclusion of Nightwave was literally announced weeks ago, with a tentative "January 2021" announced in November when they initially announced that the fight against Nihil would last through the winter holiday season and into January.  Let me give you a link to the post, and highlight January 6th as the date it appeared: 

24-6=18.  18-14=4.  Two full weeks and 4 days from concrete end date to the time.  .

So....you're telling me the announcement that it was going to last into January wasn't enough.  The subsequent multiple weeks of announcement that the NIghtwave was going to end was not enough.  Despite this literally being available for months, with a specific date weeks out, DE didn't do enough.

I'm not a fan of many things DE does, but this is insanity.  Did you want them to literally pop open a window the day before it ended?  Were you even logged in then?  When did you expect them to create a message?  Maybe at the beginning of Orphix Venom?  

Seriously.  I'm sorry, but this is insanity.  Between Orphix Venom and Nightwave season III it's like people forgot what a calendar was.  One had a blasted countdown timer, and the other has had literal months of notice.  Please, get angry at DE about something worth being angry about.  This is....baffling.  For those who don't understand it, the "double affinity weekend" in the mail is actually covering two weekends, and there's a timer in the HUD.  I'm looking forward to having some insane messages in four days, stating that DE should have sent everyone a message Saturday night, stating that the affinity booster ends tomorrow.

Let me list off the things we should be angry about:

Bug

Game crashes

The inability to login

Broken mechanics (praise the almighty pasta, it seems like DE finally fixed the medallion/sculpture spawns on the ship rework tileset)

Terrible matchmaking and connectivity

Railjack

Failed delivery on years old promises

Conclave, and all the other content released then left to die without support

The inability to be treated as infants, because we apparently cannot read news literally out for weeks or months, makes us collectively look like idiots.  Please...don't justify the "thousands of registered losers" slip of the tongue that Reb will never live down.  Yes I forgive, but I do not forget.  I also lived through events where there was a two day notice for a weekend event, and that exclusivity caused less static than this literal weeks of notice.

Actually, I can tell you traditional chinese server dont get any announce at all... including in-game or official translated website. I only know Nightwave end after i checked English website by incident. 

They can do much better, at least put a count down in Nightwave interface.
(I saw the count down time for Orphix Venom, so I know they just shut down the event and cells reward at the same moment. Not like Scarlet last year, it gave us some time to exchange reward. So, I just spent every cells before it ended. )

4 hours ago, JellyEC said:

Actually, I can tell you traditional chinese server dont get any announce at all... including in-game or official translated website. I only know Nightwave end after i checked English website by incident. 

They can do much better, at least put a count down in Nightwave interface.
(I saw the count down time for Orphix Venom, so I know they just shut down the event and cells reward at the same moment. Not like Scarlet last year, it gave us some time to exchange reward. So, I just spent every cells before it ended. )

OK, then let's ask for what you actually want....because you've changed the proposition here.  

Let me be precise in wording.  You are fine with Orphix Venom, because there was a timer.  Great.  You aren't fine with Nightwave, because there's literally no timer and DE doesn't know how long the thing will last on day one.  Also fine, it highlights a problem of scope.

The difference here though is that you aren't asking for anything like that.  Your real issue is in translation and the support of platforms in different languages.  That is 100% worth being frustrated about, because a half supported international release is not a real release.  Please, bring that up.

Let me offer you only the perspective I can offer as an english speaker, in the North American region, which is the primary language and user base of this game by virtue of DE's physical location on a map.  People are complaining about items that are unused because after nearly 3 weeks with a concrete end date, and much more than that with a "sometime in January" end date, they failed to spend crystal credits.  At this very moment let's list off just some of the times this has happened before, and it hasn't required multiple salty posts because people couldn't be bothered to read.

The three beacons that were originally required to be able to fight Vay Hek on Earth.

All Nightwave credits.

Tremba Essence.

Scarlet Credits.

Credits for Dog Days. 

etc...

Before I go down the rabbit hole, let's end.  DE needs better support for their international release.  Fine.  Ask for that.  Don't complain about there not being a timer.  That's an easy problem to dismiss, given the easily verifiable information.  I cannot verify the international release information....but I've given you the benefit of doubt.  It'd be really insulting after this doubt someone could show me that this was available.  But again, benefit of doubt.

Archived