Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

[DE]Megan

So you know how dx12 is supposed to stutter a little bit the first time you load any given textures because it has to convert them to dx12 or something?  Could we get a button in the launcher to pre-convert them?  That way we can know if a stutter is from loading something the first time or something with dx12.  I ended up shutting off dx12 because I have no way to tell if the stuttering is normal or not.  And since stuttering is considered a feature, i don't see myself turning it back on any time soon.

6 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

?

I don't see any difference in textures. All it does is to make polygons... less look like polygons, which I will say is an improvement. Example being the curve on the eyelids and the lips looking less "bumpy". If you however liked the bumpy look, then I don't have anything to say.

I don't really care about the curve of the eyelid or some areas being somehow "less bumpy". I care about the entire look and to me the after looks more blurry and washed out just like every ensmallening "improvement" they have done. Idk if it is my display or what, but it just doesn't look good at all.

Thanks for hotfix!

BTW... Inaros Prime broke down when using BOW weapon (he freeze when holding bow, he can still move or use melee but when holding bow his animation stop, and he can't shot it when in mission... Idk if other players experience this too)

Also when void dash on the ground in Plains of Eidolon the OP stuck in place, I need to transfer in and out of frame to just so my frame/OP can move from the place they stuck.

Ah, while at it I will just put a suggestion here...

Can we get feature like "Reset to Default Look/Appearance" option in appearance for Warframe ? 

It's taking quite a bit of time when you have to remove the attachments and syandana one by one.

Well just a suggestion, if DE can add it then great, if not at the moment well it's fine too.

👋 Thank you in advance.

6 hours ago, SteveCutler said:

So you just went ahead and put Lavos/Cedo in the Entrati shop anyway? With no form of refund or compensation? Despite all of the negative feedback about how we feel screwed over from the operation? I guess I'm not surprised.

Why would you want refund or compensation from the ophix venom event?
DE had said Lavos and Cedo would be available from another source after the event.
There will be more events to get whatever was missed out on in Orphix Venom, same as with Scarlet Sphere event.

5 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Listen, DX10 accounts for an absolutely tiny amount of people around the world, and you can't blame people running 12-15 year old hardware on the pandemic either.

I would like you to show me the source of the data where it shows that your arguments are valid! No source, no credit

44 minutes ago, Vectorman_ said:

I would like you to show me the source of the data where it shows that your arguments are valid! No source, no credit

You yourself provided no source for your argument, I don't see why I should return in kind. Though....

I won't leave you completely empty-handed - go look at the Steam hardware survey, then assume the numbers there could be potentially even lower within Warframe's own playerbase. After that, you could look at the release information for various versions of DirectX. I think you'll find it unlikely that any GPU released after 2010 does not support DIrectX11.

No doubt the developers did the math, and decided that its no longer worth supporting a graphics API that has been considered outdated for the past decade.

Sorry mate.

I do not like the placement of lavos and cedo parts and blueprints.

Parts should come first so players could start building it while they wait for a rank up.

Being able to buy a blueprint you can't do anything about at the time feels disappointing.

I had mentioned the same in the original announcement thread , guess you would rather have more waiting time.

Rest of the update sounds good , optimization is never a bad thing.

Lookin forward for that sound update ! As a music producer I'm like sound junkie so I can't wait for the new improvement. I was thinking for a long time about asking DE about changing / improving / adding the sound to the game. I mean it's good now, but It is the same for a long time and I think it needs a refreshment :) 

Btw thanks for the optimatization !

Archived