Jump to content
  • 1

Unable to claim twitch drops


Question

Hi there, 
I was watching yesterday's stream with the new drop system in twitch
And after 30 minutes the message popped up, but I decided that I'll check it out later in my inventory
About 10-15 minutes after the stream got over, I headed onto my twitch drops inventory and saw that my orokin reactor blueprint was there, ready to be claimed
But I was unable to do so (and it still apears like that)
"Error occurred: Drop was not claimed"

Does this mean that I cant claim the reward?

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

From my understanding, you should able to claim it anytime after you've earned it.  Although, it might take several hours from when you've claimed it on Twitch to when it shows up in-game.  Are you sure the Orokin Reactor Blueprint isn't listed under the "Claimed" section of your Twitch Drops' Inventory?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Does this mean that I cant claim the reward?

Have you relinked your accounts like DE stated you had to do? It was a requirement to get any drops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well i had the same thing. But funny enough i tryed with another browser got the same error but the drop was in my inbox 10 minutes later ^.^ 

Oh and welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Hi there, 
I was watching yesterday's stream with the new drop system in twitch
And after 30 minutes the message popped up, but I decided that I'll check it out later in my inventory
About 10-15 minutes after the stream got over, I headed onto my twitch drops inventory and saw that my orokin reactor blueprint was there, ready to be claimed
But I was unable to do so (and it still apears like that)
"Error occurred: Drop was not claimed"

Does this mean that I cant claim the reward?

"Manual Claim"

Its literally right ^ there ^, instructions and everything.

Edited by Uhkretor
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

From my understanding, you should able to claim it anytime after you've earned it.  Although, it might take several hours from when you've claimed it on Twitch to when it shows up in-game.  Are you sure the Orokin Reactor Blueprint isn't listed under the "Claimed" section of your Twitch Drops' Inventory?

Weirdly enough, it comes under both "in progress" and "claimed"
It's been about 18 hours since it showed up in my twitch inventory, so I dont think it's a matter of time.

 

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Have you relinked your accounts like DE stated you had to do? It was a requirement to get any drops.

Yep, I did it on the same day the news got announced

 

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Well i had the same thing. But funny enough i tryed with another browser got the same error but the drop was in my inbox 10 minutes later ^.^ 

Oh and welcome to the forums tenno ^.^ 

Hmm, it still isnt there for me ;-;
Thanks for the warm welcome!

 

21 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

"Manual Claim"

Its literally right ^ there ^, instructions and everything.

Dude I know, I read the article twice.
I linked and unlinked my account on Friday itself.
And by their instructions, it should be claimable from the twitch drops inventory too.
Yet, after so many hours it still doesnt show up in warframe.
And in today's stream (ongoing as I'm typing this) DE Helen confirmed it doesn't expire.
So, logically speaking, I should have it, right?
Thanks for replying tho

 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Similar post said same, DE reply was they are investigating and problem on twitch side. It the reactor still in twitch inv then wait awhile so DE can fix it. Previous system would mean you lost it completely

Very helpful! Thanks man, I nearly gave up.
 

Thanks for the reply mates!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Dude I know, I read the article twice.
I linked and unlinked my account on Friday itself.
And by their instructions, it should be claimable from the twitch drops inventory too.
Yet, after so many hours it still doesnt show up in warframe.
And in today's stream (ongoing as I'm typing this) DE Helen confirmed it doesn't expire.
So, logically speaking, I should have it, right?
Thanks for replying tho

Well, someone actually read the article. That's a refreshing change...

... Maybe its something on Twitch's end... hmm...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Weirdly enough, it comes under both "in progress" and "claimed"
It's been about 18 hours since it showed up in my twitch inventory, so I dont think it's a matter of time.

Honestly, that definitely sounds like a problem on Twitch's end.  I would take some screenshots for evidence, and contact support (mainly DE, but maybe Twitch as well?).  Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Weirdly enough, it comes under both "in progress" and "claimed"
It's been about 18 hours since it showed up in my twitch inventory, so I dont think it's a matter of time.

 

Yep, I did it on the same day the news got announced

 

Hmm, it still isnt there for me ;-;
Thanks for the warm welcome!

 

Dude I know, I read the article twice.
I linked and unlinked my account on Friday itself.
And by their instructions, it should be claimable from the twitch drops inventory too.
Yet, after so many hours it still doesnt show up in warframe.
And in today's stream (ongoing as I'm typing this) DE Helen confirmed it doesn't expire.
So, logically speaking, I should have it, right?
Thanks for replying tho

 

Very helpful! Thanks man, I nearly gave up.
 

Thanks for the reply mates!

Yeah its still there for me too but its also in the claimed section

very weird indeed lol

Edited by trunks013
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi all,
I have almost the same issue, but in my case I have seen the drop progression yesterday and after I refreshed the site I lost the progression and now I can see only the closed campaign and there is no claim button or sg like this. A bit annoying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

The error got fixed today.
I've recieved the rewards in my inbox.
Thank you all for your input!

Did you write a ticket? Because I am literally having the same issue. What was the workaround or solution to your problem>? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Watch last night's stream, claimed it, got the drop in my inventory in twitch, but nothing yet from in-game... no new message or anything....

I suppose its not fully fix that?

 

*I did unlinked and re-link the twitch account a week ago when they announce twitchdrop 2.0...

Edited by greiff
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2021-02-17 at 8:33 AM, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Hi there, 
I was watching yesterday's stream with the new drop system in twitch
And after 30 minutes the message popped up, but I decided that I'll check it out later in my inventory
About 10-15 minutes after the stream got over, I headed onto my twitch drops inventory and saw that my orokin reactor blueprint was there, ready to be claimed
But I was unable to do so (and it still apears like that)
"Error occurred: Drop was not claimed"

Does this mean that I cant claim the reward?

Just keep spamming that claim button until you get it.

This new system is crap - slower than the previous one when bogged down by viewers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2021-02-17 at 8:33 AM, StressedAndDepressedBoi said:

Hi there, 
I was watching yesterday's stream with the new drop system in twitch
And after 30 minutes the message popped up, but I decided that I'll check it out later in my inventory
About 10-15 minutes after the stream got over, I headed onto my twitch drops inventory and saw that my orokin reactor blueprint was there, ready to be claimed
But I was unable to do so (and it still apears like that)
"Error occurred: Drop was not claimed"

Does this mean that I cant claim the reward?

I have a similar issue, however I watched the streams and had progress at 100% however I had forgotten to claim the drops for this week and now it is showing as closed an unable to claim the rewards.  Will this be a continued issue or will they be a notification when the drop ends?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It appears many people seem to have a similar issue,
 

As my last reply stated, that issue got fixed. 
 

Even so, I still occasionally face issues with the drops every now and then- sometimes it shows up on both "claimed" and in progress, sometimes the entire thing just resets itself after you click "claim" in twitch inventory and sometimes Teshin doesn't come and gimme my drop

However, all these issues were solved within a matter of a few minutes to a few hours

If the issue seems to persist, I highly advise you guys to write a ticket to the support staff- that may help you out quicker.

Hope it gets fixed for y'all soon 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...